Stockings. What kind do you prefer? Hot New pics

How about these stockings? Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
Maybe i can model a few pair in person for you. Johnnytricks
Like these they would constantly fall down! ( I thought it would come with the picture lol
But if I have the mid thigh with the garter set than It different ! But ones like those oh no they would fall down constantly lol Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
I completely understand the staying up part. The elastic gets stretched out and they won't stay up. I know your sexy thick thighs stretches these kind of stockings to the limit. Nice booty and nice tail btw
Nice tail miss Foxx Originally Posted by Johnnytricks

Thank you
yes you do. Quite a mental image for sure. Originally Posted by phlr

Hehe thank you hope to meet you one day
I completely understand the staying up part. The elastic gets stretched out and they won't stay up. I know your sexy thick thighs stretches these kind of stockings to the limit. Nice booty and nice tail btw Originally Posted by Picture Perfect Playmate

Hehe yes ! An I have found a few that have stayed up ! But these thick thighs hehe yes I love my legs wouldn’t change it for nothing !
An thank you girl ! Love your boobs you have a nice body as well!
Yeah I love any neon or bright colored socks an I love the design socks as well!!
Originally Posted by shortblkguy

Omg I love those I used to be into skulls bad!
I still love em
One of the many things I miss about not having an ATF in NWA, buying cloths for her to wear. I love those skulls.

Omg I love those I used to be into skulls bad!
I still love em Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Right! I understand that! An yes those are nice!
Seams on the back is hot

Yes it is
  • phlr
  • 03-17-2018, 07:54 PM
Hehe thank you hope to meet you one day Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
I would love the honor of meeting you as well. Perhaps we can arrange that in the very near future.
Thighighs + skirts or short shorts. Because you get that delicious territory right between the stocking and the skirt.
I would love the honor of meeting you as well. Perhaps we can arrange that in the very near future. Originally Posted by phlr
Yes p.m me soon to plan something