The B&G Provider Thread!!

• Zx
  • 11-18-2012, 08:08 PM
not gonna brag about my skills.. just come find out... Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Very good skills...I'm bragging
And I'm great at it because I LOVE to do it! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I've haven't seen her yet
You just made me spit cum Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Haven't seen her either
Still waiting on that ONE or TWO today for this myself. I've found that if more ladies would offer it... It's a quick meet and greet... without maybe NOT clicking with lady for full hour and spending A FULL hour's worth of money... LUCKILY... All I've met this way.. Have come back for more and been loyal since then.

It's just a quick and cheaper way to meet and greet.. then schedule for more time later.

Luckily... I've met some great guys this way. Thanks fellas.

See more of you on this thread later.. hopefully. Originally Posted by Amber Rain

agreed!!! 100%
I'm always up for it send me a pm
So, who offers NQNS with their BNG?
That would be me..... and I'm acceptin pms so feel free to contact me
Still waiting on that ONE or TWO today for this myself. I've found that if more ladies would offer it... It's a quick meet and greet... without maybe NOT clicking with lady for full hour and spending A FULL hour's worth of money... LUCKILY... All I've met this way.. Have come back for more and been loyal since then.

It's just a quick and cheaper way to meet and greet.. then schedule for more time later.

Luckily... I've met some great guys this way. Thanks fellas.

See more of you on this thread later.. hopefully. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Some guys just can't last a full hour, but that's alright! Different tongue strokes for different folks .
There is nothin better than a quick earth-shattering bj... my reviews speak for themselves...
I also offer an awesome bng.
  • Zx
  • 01-17-2013, 06:55 AM
Love this thread!!! PM your rates & availability
B&G is not my think. I like the romance.... Closest I ever got to it was 30 min session with only oral. That leaves time for conversation, kissing, hugging, cuddling
.6 special pm me for detail....
Any ladies available in Frisco to Lewisville.
PM if interested.