Favorite Exotic Dish

• Crosman 760 Air Rifle
  • Full-scale replica of pneumatic rifle compatible with small BBs or pellets
  • Looks, feels, weighs, and functions just like a real rifle, but safer
  • Velocity of up to 625 fps (BBs) and 600 fps (pellets)
  • 18-shot BB magazine or 5-shot pellet clip; 200-shot reservoir
  • Fiber-optic sight; compatible with scope or red-dot sight
better, and will keep ya in lots of backyard rabbit stew, and made in New York State
Originally Posted by jokacz
This one actually made me laugh out loud. Not easy to do when I'm all by myself!
I'm surprised no one mentioned vegemite yet.
Oyster Po boy!

My neighborhood bar does pork belly every now and then. Thank God it isn't too often because it's hard to bypass pork belly to order a salad.
My favorite is soups! Borscht for an exotic soup that not many try..one of my Granny's fav.
My favorite is soups! Borscht for an exotic soup that not many try..one of my Granny's fav. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
I love Borscht too. I used to get that in a couple of Russian/Eastern European restaurants in town - until they were all closed. I did sample the excellent Hungarian version when I was in Budapest last fall.
Are we talking beet borscht or the white Polish stuff with the bread and unsmoked fresh Kielbasa floating around in it?
That's on you homie

Are we talking beet borscht or the white Polish stuff with the bread and unsmoked fresh Kielbasa floating around in it? Originally Posted by jokacz
Beet soup!! Now if only I could cook

It has been awhile
Are we talking beet borscht ... Originally Posted by jokacz
With minor variations among different Eastern European countries, Borscht is a soup that typically contains beet, carrots, cabbage and onions in beef stock. It is more "comfort" than "exotic" food.

I have even tried a spicy version in Asia with the addition of beef chunks and Tabasco sauce.
Sweetbreads Originally Posted by jokacz
I just found out it is on the current regular menu at the Rue Franklin as an appetizer.
Beet soup!! Now if only I could cook

It has been awhile Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Women as hot as you don't make dinner, they make reservations.

I just found out it is on the current regular menu at the Rue Franklin as an appetizer. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Thanks for the heads up, Jack.
Last time I was at the Rue I needed a magnifying glass to find my entrée.
An appetizer might require a microscope.