Best DATY I have seen in a while

I would love to give Tara 90 minutes of straight Daty. I dont think she could handle it. I guess it sounds like a challenge. Tongue vs. Tara and see which one gives out first. Think she can squirt? I guess we will see after 90 minutes of Daty. Originally Posted by dallastower
Babe your on, just let me know when.
It might be nice for them to be available, but with all the Beautiful Sexy Ladies in the area who needs them or any of their working buddies. We have plenty of Ladies to choose from here!!! I can surely go broke with the selection in the area...

Tara, Vnurse, Kaci, Spikebaby, Jules, Sophie, Emily,

I game for 90+ mins or better yet until you have to push me away, because you can't stand it any more...

Prohacvice,

I agree with you on this one and I'll add the Facial Expressions to that. In my opinion you can't fake facial expressions...
There is nothing like having my face between the legs of a Beautiful Sexy Lady and looking up at her face to admire her expressions throughout the deed (Before, Getting Close, During and After the much anticipated "O"). Great sense of accomplishment at that point!!! Originally Posted by Stang1965
Thank you
I could do that with some help from a FINE LADY, I already know the basics, just need to know if it's what you want, and how to do it right.
Oooh, glad I found this thread. And love the responses from you ladies who love receiving DATY for long periods of time. Why can't y'all live in the Kansas City area???

As my signature says, I am looking for my Timex girl. A 60-90 minute of exclusive DATY is what I look for. Question is, how do you find out if the lady wants that before I book the session?

If Tara, vnurse or emily want to come to KC, there are lixxxx waitin' for ya..!
Well Mr. Wizard...I DO travel to Nebraska on occasion (not work, visiting). Perhaps I could take a detour through KC next time...

I'll sure let you know! Thank you!
  • fawn
  • 07-29-2010, 01:49 PM
OMG that was hot, made me get all wet and bothered....I think now I need to find a hot and wet mouth.. Where the hell is Reese when I need her....
Perhaps I could take a detour through KC next time... Originally Posted by vnurse
I'm always available for a pit stop, vnurse..! Let me know!

Huggzzz & lixxxxxx

Wiz
I most certainly will darlin'!
OMG that was hot, made me get all wet and bothered....I think now I need to find a hot and wet mouth.. Where the hell is Reese when I need her.... Originally Posted by fawn
Hey Fawn,

I volunteer to take care of your situation!!!

And if Reese was there also. That would be like winning the lottery twice in one ticket!!! What more can a man ask for???
90 minutes, eh? fawn, i'll split it with reese...lol.
OMG that was hot, made me get all wet and bothered....I think now I need to find a hot and wet mouth.. Where the hell is Reese when I need her.... Originally Posted by fawn

.......I am still a rookie, but I certainly love practicing on you.

Edit: Just watched the video! Damn!
Nothing better than the response of a woman cumming, two or three times during daty, and never had one to fail to screw my brains out after.
9 mins for a young twat to get off.....sorry but come on
  • Sunny
  • 08-08-2010, 12:11 AM
90 min of DATY awesome video. Vnurse I know what you mean. its not a race. The variety of licks, nibbles, probes, teases, sucking and slow-long full tongue licks...ummm...yeah! Its all good. Wet spots welcome here. lol