who has been banned recently? Part 4

The gop is so fucked. Maybe I might give a shit on who is banned..if I didn't have a life. The world is a beautiful place to visit if you have a life.

The gop is so fucked
The gop is so fucked. Maybe I might give a shit on who is banned..if I didn't have a life. The world is a beautiful place to visit if you have a life.

The gop is so fucked Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I'm sorry
damn

rip and e9500 got banned?
  • Tiny
  • 11-16-2022, 06:55 PM
damn

rip and e9500 got banned? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Nobody could figure out why you got banned. You're pretty even tempered.
fyi, i had 15 pts for 3 alleged thread hijack in august. 10pt was for the grooming article i posted.
damn

rip and e9500 got banned? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
e9500 couldn't wait to get banned until i returned.

insulting e9500? probably. gonna have to refresh my memory of it.
fyi, i had 15 pts for 3 alleged thread hijack in august. 10pt was for the grooming article i posted. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Should post your infraction page.
Ain't no rules against doing so.
I've offered to do it in the past on contingent.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2022, 10:05 AM
fyi, i had 15 pts for 3 alleged thread hijack in august. 10pt was for the grooming article i posted. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why you posting grooming articles!

Damn...you deserved that one then!

Live and learn....if you haven't been pointed in this forum, then you're not really discussing politics!

Live and learn....if you haven't been pointed in this forum, then you're not really discussing politics! Originally Posted by WTF

yeah. that was .. unwise.
I've offered to do it in the past on contingent. Originally Posted by Precious_b

contingent on someone else following suit? go for it. I'll go next.

Live and learn....if you haven't been pointed in this forum, then you're not really discussing politics! Originally Posted by WTF
yeah. that was .. unwise. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
it wasn't that.

I've posted anti-grooming articles before and not get pointed. this was of course before grooming was a word and a thing.

the article that I posted had 1 line that mentioned child sex and that is what killed it.
I've offered to do it in the past on contingent. Originally Posted by Precious_b
linking infractions page can't be seen by others.

its an unseen part of your profile page the public does not get to see.

you can only copy the page.
linking infractions page can't be seen by others.

its an unseen part of your profile page the public does not get to see.

you can only copy the page. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

it's that way for a reason. no need for anyone else to see that info and people get into conflicts with other posters anyway. no need to add gas to that fire by letting anyone see other's infraction list.

looks like barley and ace are back on bancation.

for those who were on aspd, you might recall they had a thread about bans, listed who got banned and why. this site opted not to do that obviously and probably for the better. i recall aspd's reason was to try to limit speculation about why someone got banned. i think it caused more issues than it might have solved and St. Chris correctly did not allow that here.
  • Tiny
  • 11-20-2022, 10:28 PM
it's that way for a reason. no need for anyone else to see that info and people get into conflicts with other posters anyway. no need to add gas to that fire by letting anyone see other's infraction list.

looks like barley and ace are back on bancation.

for those who were on aspd, you might recall they had a thread about bans, listed who got banned and why. this site opted not to do that obviously and probably for the better. i recall aspd's reason was to try to limit speculation about why someone got banned. i think it caused more issues than it might have solved and St. Chris correctly did not allow that here. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who's Ace?
Who's Ace? Originally Posted by Tiny

oilfieldace
BANNED