Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

The real mystery, much like the chicken or egg...is which came first the narcissistic look at me witch and her merry band of White Knights or the trolls.

I say the narcissistic witch, then her WK's then the trolls. So if you really want to rid the 'net of trolls, you have to rid the net of narcissistic witches. What a Catch 22 for you...you have to disappear to make your trolls disappear Originally Posted by WTF
Booorrrring! ... Where's The Fridge?
P411 is rife with providers who got fed up with fucktards from eccie, trolls and otherwise.
And most prefer not to be reviewed on Eccie....
  • N.M.
  • 11-24-2015, 07:33 PM
It was a joke, one of those that tread a fine line with being offensive if you have a shitty sense of humor or dont understand the english language too well but obviously ym took it well and you were too stupid to understand. Originally Posted by 38super
Pffftt....

Sweetheart the only fucks NATALIA MORI gives are in bed.
With that being said your irrelevant ass opinion will forever remain that to me irrelevant.
What I said didn't call for your little cunty outburst. Smh
But then again is not the first time you go off on provider for no reason, seems like you're a little anger time bomb waiting to explode. Best of luck with that.

I'm thankful there are many well articulated, smart and witty men on this board who are capable of interacting with providers, without having to depend on merely insults to get their "point" across, if not providers would probably end up running off the site... Just to stay on topic
Jennifer Hancock! She had a different name when she was on Eccie. Originally Posted by sharkman29
Did she get run off by trolls?
No troll holds that kind of power. (A stalker maybe.)
Sometimes a loud introduction to grab a hold of attention is all one needs in order to count money in silence.
P411 is rife with providers who got fed up with fucktards from eccie, trolls and otherwise. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
And most prefer not to be reviewed on Eccie.... Originally Posted by SNL9933
True Dat. Many don't tolerate the type of clients that come from ECCIE, don't have Showcases on here and don't want to be reviewed on here.
P411 is rife with providers who got fed up with fucktards from eccie, trolls and otherwise. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Must be a bunch of "otherwise"...because, so far, we've only got one...and it's a questionable one at that...
  • N.M.
  • 11-24-2015, 08:16 PM
No troll holds that kind of power. (A stalker maybe.)
Sometimes a loud introduction to grab a hold of attention is all one needs in order to count money in silence. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
+1

True story
...list them here with a link to their farewell post...

Begin... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Champ
Not to go all how to solicite a response on you but giving a instruction
Followed by a one word direction as if you are expecting the board to comply
At once??????
Have you read the responses?
New members do not care Or know who you used to be. Get back in the gym
Sharpen the wit and come back strong?
I am rooting for you!
Set up for a fall by a troll!
Champ
Not to go all how to solicite a response on you but giving a instruction
Followed by a one word direction as if you are expecting the board to comply
At once??????
Have you read the responses?
New members do not care Or know who you used to be. Get back in the gym
Sharpen the wit and come back strong?
I am rooting for you! Originally Posted by rduke4923
LOL! WU is a legend in his shower. Get back in the gym? Sharpen his wit? Have you read any of his posts? Delusional at best.
Set up for a fall by a troll! Originally Posted by sharkman29
Not sure that qualifies. What did she do?
It qualifies. Ask the troll who set her up. It's the same as running her off.
True Dat. Many don't tolerate the type of clients that come from ECCIE, don't have Showcases on here and don't want to be reviewed on here. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I thought the ladies would see sites like this as a great place to meet clients. What is the problem, is the fact the guys here seem to think they're a special breed and are allowed special treatment due the the fact that they hold the power of the review?

I would like to hear from the ladies about what percentage of their clients are eccie reviewers. Maybe 10%, 33%, 50%?

Even though I have problems with one whore, who seems to thrive on controversy, I wouldn't want to brag about running some lady off this site, unless they were robbing customers, etc.