Text Messaging!

Could it be that she is already busy. ..and not waiting by her phone for a text from someone? And she replies later when she's available... Originally Posted by Analeese
No, I don't think so. It's not realistic to expect anyone to reply to texting immediately, every time, we all have busy lives.

But - for someone you've seen on Multiple occasions, who you have a great relationship with, isn't it a nice thing to occasionally keep in touch, maybe *kick start* the juices for a new appointment?

Example #1: My ATF lady had 3 recent NCNS appointments, even though during our previous (FANTASTIC) meetings, and via Text, I made it perfectly 100% clear that I wanted to see her again, yet got completely ghosted, but knew she was still seeing people, as she was posting "available now" ads on P411.

So - I was surprised, that I was completely shut out from all correspondence, where everything was going terrific beforehand. Felt a bit sad to be honest, as I had multiple, epic, wonderful appointments with her.

Why not return a text when able, at least to respond "sorry I can't see you anymore", or "Sorry, things were busy", or something? The ghosting just took me by surprise from someone with such previous fantastic rapor.

Example #2: You and I have exchanged friendly texts earlier this year. You were friendly, engaging, and I can 100% GUARANTEE that I will see you at some point, as I remember that, and appreciate your friendliness and rapor.

I'm not expecting or suggesting we're looking for Texting buddies. But I am curious about just a occasional nicety for someone you see regularly.
No, I don't think so. It's not realistic to expect anyone to reply to texting immediately, every time, we all have busy lives.

But - for someone you've seen on Multiple occasions, who you have a great relationship with, isn't it a nice thing to occasionally keep in touch, maybe *kick start* the juices for a new appointment?

Example #1: My ATF lady had 3 recent NCNS appointments, even though during our previous (FANTASTIC) meetings, and via Text, I made it perfectly 100% clear that I wanted to see her again, yet got completely ghosted, but knew she was still seeing people, as she was posting "available now" ads on P411.

So - I was surprised, that I was completely shut out from all correspondence, where everything was going terrific beforehand. Felt a bit sad to be honest, as I had multiple, epic, wonderful appointments with her.

Why not return a text when able, at least to respond "sorry I can't see you anymore", or "Sorry, things were busy", or something? The ghosting just took me by surprise from someone with such previous fantastic rapor.

Example #2: You and I have exchanged friendly texts earlier this year. You were friendly, engaging, and I can 100% GUARANTEE that I will see you at some point, as I remember that, and appreciate your friendliness and rapor.

I'm not expecting or suggesting we're looking for Texting buddies. But I am curious about just a occasional nicety for someone you see regularly. Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
I think you are in love.
I don't text to book( unless we have met before) or to screen you .. I what to hear who i'm talking to ..
and I can't stand endless texting or send me a pic text or this and that .
I biggest turn off when a person text and can't even INTRODUCE who they are .

funny tho how no one reads my NO TEXTING and they do any ways

and I have you call me before we meet to talk if your any ways .. If we have not met before

Hearing How Your Talk To Me Tells me more about you and can be miss from Texting
Im on the same page ..

Apparently YOU don't get my point.

I think its rude to contact someone for the first initial appt thru text...but that just me.

My ringer goes off in session and I would never answer the phone... are you kidding me?

If you email me first and get screening out of way and we book then text away my friend....but not to the point of where you annoy me.

I have many guys that know me from here and in fact are texting me now laughing about this.

Not sorry if you are offended, Its just my choice.
I stopped adverting my number for a year due to unnecessay texts Originally Posted by berkleigh

Can I buy you a virtual drink, Maxi? I wish MORE providers felt this way!!

I attempt to be very straightforward, and follow instructions for engagements (and don't send stupid texts) but there are some ladies I see on a regular basis, and it brightens my day to hear from them occasionally, if they have free time, an Incall for a few days, or even just to check in occasionally with a great customer.

And - I give more business to those that do that, as It's part of a good relationship, and I foster and welcome the engagement, same as in any relationship or business.

Example: As I posted earlier today - one of my ATF ladies NCNS me THREE (3) times, won't respond to my Texts whatsoever, even though I made it perfectly clear I wanted to see her again both in person and via text.

WTF? I'm unclear what drives that type of odd behavior (NCNS, Ghosting, unusual texts), but a friendly touch base with someone you see a lot is a nice touch, and I'll make extra efforts to see those who do, and respond to mine as well. Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
Most are gone, Max has not posted anything in 23ish months are 09-02-2016, 10:53 AM
You had time to find and bump a 8 year old thread? Originally Posted by BLM69
Ya OP needs to read the ECCIE rule book.

Do not bump Threads that or older than 30 days old

The iPhone 4 came out 8 years ago, So most had the iPhone 3.
Yeah, I used the "search" function to look for threads on Texting, as this is kind of a discussion subject with me and the buddy who introduced me to the Hobby.
I wanted to hear some responses from others on the TXT / Private messaging behaviors and expectations. As I posted - I believe a little dialogue with frequent ATF providers is ok, curious to others' thoughts on this. Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer

This will be good, Start a new thread on "Texting" a lot has changed in 8 years.

iPhone 10 has come out in 2018
Yes, a lot has changed in 8 years.

The 30day rule is for reviews not threads.
I don’t mind texting , but some girls just want to know it’s real by the conversation
Lmao at my responses from 8 years ago. I have since discovered a chill pill but he really seemed to get under my skin.

First of all, things have really changed over 8 years...I actually respond very quick to email but if I've made my number available in certain places where I advertise, it is OKAY to text me now.
I am notified immediately on my watch and then on my phone.

Whereas I still prefer to be contacted via PM or my email with all of your references, screening and details, a follow up text is allowed. Confirmation by text is allowed.

I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN LEWD TEXTS, DICK PICS OR FULL ON CONVERSATIONS.

I still prefer a provider reference via PM or email as it's easier to search the client.

I will almost never answer a phone call unless it's planned so I can step away to be discreet to speak with you or I am in route to meet you.

I'm not expecting or suggesting we're looking for Texting buddies. But I am curious about just a occasional nicety for someone you see regularly. Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer
Maybe you text too much without booking or she didn’t want to see you but dosent want to hurt your feelings.

Also curious as to what your definition of regularly is? Some ladies consider someone they see once every few months a regular others feel like you aren’t a regular unless you visit once a month.

Besides all that we do have real lives. I personally do not carry my hobby phone around when I am not working.
I'm thinking lol...that ladies get a lot of txt from "regulars" that the "regular" things might be important but the lady is thinking wtf is he txting me about that. I'm thinking lol again...that they can't be txting 24/7 and if you want to discuss what's going on in your life...book an appt dudes and stop txting on a regular basis/too much. We are not as important as we think we are (I wasn't thinking then
Yes, a lot has changed in 8 years.

The 30day rule is for reviews not threads. Originally Posted by B Three

When did that change

Maybe you text too much without booking or she didn’t want to see you but dosent want to hurt your feelings.

Also curious as to what your definition of regularly is? Some ladies consider someone they see once every few months a regular others feel like you aren’t a regular unless you visit once a month.

Besides all that we do have real lives. I personally do not carry my hobby phone around when I am not working. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Time is money, Lawyers charge both face time or not.
When did that change Originally Posted by BossyWillson
It’s always been that way
I'm thinking again lol....if you copy n paste a lot or have long drawn out wordy post on here..I'm pretty sure the ladies don't want your bs text . Make your point/request or what ever you think is important, in as few words as you can, and move the fk on dudes. The ladies know who are the 24/7 on here are and (thinking again) that's not who they want txting them regularly lol
  • L.A.
  • 08-20-2018, 08:22 PM
I don't text to book( unless we have met before) or to screen you .. I what to hear who i'm talking to ..
and I can't stand endless texting or send me a pic text or this and that .
I biggest turn off when a person text and can't even INTRODUCE who they are .

funny tho how no one reads my NO TEXTING and they do any ways

and I have you call me before we meet to talk if your any ways .. If we have not met before

Hearing How Your Talk To Me Tells me more about you and can be miss from Texting Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Funny how we're all different in this hobby. I think I've been in the hobby about 15 years and I've made a total of about 3 phone calls. I HATE talking on cell phones. I can't understand half what the other person is saying most of the time. I always schedule, confirm, etc. thru text or PM and that's it. Honestly if a provider told me I had to call her I'd probably just go somewhere else. That's just me though.
  • BLM69
  • 08-20-2018, 08:49 PM
Funny how we're all different in this hobby. I think I've been in the hobby about 15 years and I've made a total of about 3 phone calls. I HATE talking on cell phones. I can't understand half what the other person is saying most of the time. I always schedule, confirm, etc. thru text or PM and that's it. Honestly if a provider told me I had to call her I'd probably just go somewhere else. That's just me though. Originally Posted by L.A.
I schedule everything through text, once I'm on the way I tell them what I'm going to do once I arrive, it gets both of us worked up, if a provider doesn't like my flirty personality or has a issue with my text, we're not a good match.