Hey Guys !What is your TOP provider complaints

BE ON TIME. A few minutes to 10 minutes late is understandable; 30 mins to 2 hours isn’t. This is probably my largest complaint. Originally Posted by BK
Sad to say the 30 mins to 2 hours late happens more often than not. Is there a separate hooker time zone?
Hooker time seems mor prevalent than hooker math
Hooker time seems mor prevalent than hooker math Originally Posted by Rockydoc
No shit, Sherdoc!
There is that Tourette’s again. 😜
I'm still kind of green to all of this, but the biggest issue I have really experienced is communication and responsiveness problems. I mean, I've had providers cancel on me, blow me off, suddenly be out of town, things happen; and yeah that kind of stuff sucks but It's when they don't communicate that these things are going on, or don't respond in a timely manner that it becomes an issue. If you can't make an appointment let me know, but at the same time, also let me know when you would next be available. I don't really see what you lady's do as any different from any other private owned business. Customer service is a must. Actually when it really comes down to it, that's really everything. As a client, I expect/want to feel important. That means respond to my requests in a timely manner. If you send me a text out of the blue, and I don't respond immediately don't catch an attitude. I don't know about the others here, but I sure don't keep peoples names/numbers from the hobby programmed into my phone, so when I answer or ask who it is, also don't be upset and catch an attitude.
The only thing I really have had trouble with is having other people there. One girl I saw had a girl in her hotel room with her and was offended that I asked if she could leave us two alone. Originally Posted by Deibrem
I had a La Quinta special (Fair Park & I-630) for one of my very first experiences in the hobby. When I entered the room for a 60 buck QV, the provider introduced me to her friend who was doing her hair in the bathroom. The friend joined us -- although she wasn't enthused to do so (which totally killed the mood). I somehow managed to finish but with me being *VERY* new to the hobby and also very cautious about being robbed, I only had the 60 dollars I had intended to pay.

So, my very first MFF threeway was at the La Quinta Inn and it only set me back 60 dollars... but in the end, I think that's fair because I had to get mentally passed the girl I didn't want to be there participating and killing the vibe.