Dang Winn Dixie

You can't rationalize with an irrational, creepy, intellectually challenged, resentful & narcissistic misogynist... Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
Amazed by the number of "Likes" you have received on this posting!

Flipper is still looking for some relevance on eccie.
My accurate observation of Winn's behavior just got me my very first infraction ever from a site that almost nobody visits and is of zero use to any active hobbyists.

Basically a threat to get kicked out of a movie featuring drying paint. What's next? Banning and having to visit the active site? Oh no not that.

Reminds me of that futuristic Stallone movie where each curse resulted in a written ticket. His response was to repeatedly curse at the toilet until he had enough paper to wipe his butt with.

If one wants to rack up infractions THIS is the perfect time and place to do it.

Have an awesome weekend Zonk and thanks for the smile Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
Amazed by the number of "Likes" you have received on this posting!

Flipper is still looking for some relevance on eccie. Originally Posted by RustyBalls
Really? Are we not friends? I would hate it if we werent!

Ohh what i know!! n
I believe we have never met, never crossed each other’s paths or even corresponded with you before. I sent you about a week ago a very nice private message asking you what your problem is with me. Obviously there’s one because your jocking my reviews. Where is all your negativity coming from. Maybe since I couldn’t get a response back from you last week hopefully you will respond publicly. Feel free to say what you want. Bottom line is what’s your problem sir? Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth

I also have never met Beth. Maybe I should.

It looks to me like she has over 200 "Yes" reviews over the past 7 years without a single sad solitary "no".

If WinnDixie still doesn't get it, I'd suggest he consider getting a positive mental attitude. He could take a good example from Sweet Baby Beth, who has withstood 7 years in this rancorous environment with only one answer to that ultimate question: "Yes".

And while I wouldn't go so far as to say that WinnDixie is a worthless piece of shit in comparison to the value that SweetBabyBeth has brought to the community, I will say this.

If there is anyone left among the eccie mods and admins who aren't brain-dead, they will revoke all of the zero-point infractions against guys who spoke up in defense of Beth in this thread.
I also have never met Beth. Maybe I should. It looks to me like she has over 200 "Yes" reviews over the past 7 years without a single sad solitary "no".

If WinnDixie still doesn't get it, I'd suggest he consider getting a positive mental attitude. He could take a good example from Sweet Baby Beth, who has withstood 7 years in this rancorous environment with only one answer to that ultimate question: "Yes".

And while I wouldn't go so far as to say that WinnDixie is a worthless piece of shit in comparison to the value that SweetBabyBeth has brought to the community, I will say this.

If there is anyone left among the eccie mods and admins who aren't brain-dead, they will revoke all of the zero-point infractions against guys who spoke up in defense of Beth in this thread. Originally Posted by Dev Null
Worthless piece of shit? Spoke up in defense?
You dont get it!

You are the weakest link. Good bye.....
I must have hit too close to home fer some of ya'll. SHE DID view private info! Yet ya'll excuse this behavior? I dont get that either! Go deep into her history! It is a proven history of very poor tcb skills. This austin fan club is the same ones that are her regulars. Guess they're also the same ones that get the everythings on the menu time with beth. Yall want to continue to bash me? Go ahead! You wks dont faze me. I spoke up and exposed her and also expressed my opinion of her. Which was met with more bashing. Thats ok too! Ya'll are so typical of wk's. I really hope you're hard work pays off.
Quite enough. Move on