I have an announcement to make.

^^^That'll work too ^^^
Bye Scarlett de Rossi. I guess I won't get to see you now

Sounds like you had some NCNS recently that you didn't dispute so it's probably better to quit than continue wasting people's time and get a bad rep. Not sure what happened there but I'm sure you have a good reason.

Take care!!
Bye Scarlett de Rossi. I guess I won't get to see you now

Sounds like you had some NCNS recently that you didn't dispute so it's probably better to quit than continue wasting people's time and get a bad rep. Not sure what happened there but I'm sure you have a good reason.

Take care!! Originally Posted by Buddy G

It seemed to be coming for a while. There was a campaign launched by claire and co. that included her being stalked by readysetgo12 (verified by another lady he stalked that announced it here as well) .

One would expect the non stop bashing from a jealous old whore sending others to screw with her in person would have the effect of running one off...

That's my hypothesis on her leaving.
I just discovered the threads where people are kicking Scarlett when she's down, and want to get in on this action too.

I have it on good authority that she tortures puppies, trips little old ladies, supplies state secrets to the Taliban, buys wine in bottles that have screw caps, and gives away cookies which were processed on equipment which was also used to process peanuts. In short, she has questionable morals and does not deserve to post freely on this highly esteemed board.

That said, I would also like to reveal personal information about her. She suffers for a rare malady known as legomania. Her second cousin's hairdresser in the neighbor of the father on a San Antonio City Council member.

So good riddance Ms. Rossi!

So good riddance Ms. Rossi! Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
On that note, goodbye Ms. Rossie!! Best of luck to you and see you sometime...

Ms. Rossi is gone as is this thread for that very reason....

sixx