No Justice In The Hobby/Provider Stand Point

And she has an NBA policy.
Some irony in this post.
I'm trying to stay out of this, but I do think it's unfair to categorically equate a DRIVER with a PIMP. It's very dependent on the circumstances.

It's very smart to have a driver for safety and convenience purposes. If the lady answers to the "driver" and has to hand over her money immediately, or the driver is involved at all...then it starts to look more like a pimp who drives.
Wtf? Reach of the year BsB
Do your "suitors" not realize that marriage is f*cking expensive? Where do you find these types of clientele? Intriguing minds want to know! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Yes! BTW lovin the Avi Sugar!

But yes, where do you find these guys? Usually there's a HUGE line between hooker and wifey...are these your sugar daddies? All my Lovers know where our relationship stands, try setting some boundaries, and good luck.
BsB stands for what?
BsB stands for what? Originally Posted by gentlejohn

Hmmm...it's a hobby acronym for Brown Sugar Baby. Welcome to ECCIE!
LMBAAILWBGTFOINWPGAO!!!!

Laughing My Black, African American, I Love White Boys, Get The Fuck Over It, No White Pussy Getting Ass Off!!

I wonder if other 'selective' ladies go through the same bullshit she's going through and want to say the same thing, but is too chickenshit to say something. I admire her for at least complaining out loud. That's how these MF'ers are. They think they're supposed to own the pussy. They wanna BLOCK MF'ers from fucking the same girls they're fucking. What in the hell kinda of childish bullshit is that? And, what the hell does it mean when you have to threaten a woman to get some pussy from her? Isn't that rape-ishy? Coercion? Extortion/blackmail? Just saying.

I'm sorry, young lady, that you had to learn the hard way how 'some people' are. And to think, there's an audience out there that swears this behavior doesn't exist.

Tsk.
I've reached the conclusion that some gals need help, some do not. What constitutes help to them may not be what I consider helpful but that's not for me to decide. I've evolved a bit on this from my usual harsh anti-mgmt position.

So, either way, it's none of my business who a provider see's in her business or private life and there's no way I'd ever think my hour of time shared with her would ever give me the right to make such nutty relationship or business based demands of her.

That being said, any so called hobbyist who is out e-pimping his reviews for leverage or control of a provider is perhaps even lower on the scum-bucket scale than even a traditional pimp is.

Ladies, just be yourselves. If a "hobbyist" contacts you to make strange demands or tries to leverage his reviews on you by claiming he can improve your business or that he can ruin you if you don't do something he wants, just ignore their useless wimpy e-pimp asses and send them on to the next sucker. They are the eccie bottom feeders and you don't need them to be successful no matter what story they spin to try to convince you otherwise.
So, are you endorsing white slavery? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Uhhh...no. And I'd like an explanation of what the Mann Act has to do with a Provider getting help with a driver, manager or pimp.
I've reached the conclusion that some gals need help, some do not. What constitutes help to them may not be what I consider helpful but that's not for me to decide. I've evolved a bit on this from my usual harsh anti-mgmt position.

So, either way, it's none of my business who a provider see's in her business or private life and there's no way I'd ever think my hour of time shared with her would ever give me the right to make such nutty relationship or business based demands of her.

That being said, any so called hobbyist who is out e-pimping his reviews for leverage or control of a provider is perhaps even lower on the scum-bucket scale than even a traditional pimp is.

Ladies, just be yourselves. If a "hobbyist" contacts you to make strange demands or tries to leverage his reviews on you by claiming he can improve your business or that he can ruin you if you don't do something he wants, just ignore their useless wimpy e-pimp asses and send them on to the next sucker. They are the eccie bottom feeders and you don't need them to be successful no matter what story they spin to try to convince you otherwise. Originally Posted by SD2011
Hehehehehehe "e-pimping"! That's awesome.

Also wanted to show some in the skinny puppy reference. (I am shamefully known in certain circles for repeatedly confusing sick puppies and skinny puppy lol).

OK, Katy, Keep your head up. Try to think about what you will have learned from this in six months. A year. Five years. Ten years. Stay focused on those thoughts. If you can, try not to depend on or trust anyone with your activities - personal or hobby. Stay to yourself and apply what you have learned as you move forward. If you feel more secure when working with others, network your way onto a reputable team. Knowing what your NOT capable of is wayyyyyyy more important than knowing what you ARE capable of. Remember, chin up and smile, this too shall pass
Uhhh...no. And I'd like an explanation of what the Mann Act has to do with a Provider getting help with a driver, manager or pimp. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Why ya gonna throw the Mann Act into the mix? Is someone trying to take Katy to Vegas to get married?

Again, I think it's a long road from a driver to human trafficking.
When are some of you dumb fucks gonna realize some of these girls NEED A DRIVER/MANAGER/PIMP just to stay in this business?? Originally Posted by Prolongus
There is a big difference between a provider "needing" and "getting" assistance in order to benefit herself and her business. Factor in ignorance, stupidity, and bad judgment, and the outcome of either choice may not be so fruitful in the end.

Uhhh...no. And I'd like an explanation of what the Mann Act has to do with a Provider getting help with a driver, manager or pimp. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Prolongus, even though you blatantly insulted other members here who may not approve of "managed" providers, there was neither a need to be so critical. Hence, I asked if you supported white slavery, otherwise known as "pimping".

But then again, at the end of the day, I agree with SD2011's comment:

I've reached the conclusion that some gals need help, some do not. What constitutes help to them may not be what I consider helpful but that's not for me to decide. I've evolved a bit on this from my usual harsh anti-mgmt position. Originally Posted by SD2011
Having learned what I know now, and what has been stated many times repeatedly across the board, many successful providers are managed. There are also several ones who have made bad decisions involving bad management.

Nonetheless, it's none of my business because bad business (managed or independent) will surely fall.

However, I do wish Katy, and all other providers and hobbyists the best in general. Everyone learns from their mistakes and even though this industry is full of them, you can always take it as an opportunity to better yourself and your business.
Katy,

As far as the driver situation goes, Yellow Cab is available 24/7 and I do have some numbers to a few drivers who understand and speak good English.

Also, Zebra was offering to be a driver during the ice storm. Maybe he could use some extra pocket change in the near future for his services as a good driver.

You pimped chicks and your "drivers" are funny to me...Who needs a driver unless you are Kobe Bryant or some other famous person? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Given the inherent nature of the business, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there are going to be providers with not so clean records, and can't have a valid driver's license... for one reason or another.
Given the inherent nature of the business, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there are going to be providers with not so clean records, and can't have a valid driver's license... for one reason or another. Originally Posted by skydiver
Seriously? Except for going to work or shopping, I use a driver all the time. I like my martini and I have a driver available, so why risk driving?

Most of my friends do the same. Some have a personal driver, the rest of us share a few drivers between us. It's absolutely common place here where I live in Houston. If I need a driver last minute, then I'll opt for a cab, but having someone I know is much better.