Some questions

• Toyz
  • 07-21-2014, 09:18 PM
Mr. Toyz,

I have tried several times to quote what you said and respond in kind but it seems to only get part of what you said. So I will just type my response.

Is it fair to use 2010 Census Data in a raw form with today's "hoogar" count to try to make a point? I don't know. But let's play with your numbers!

I can see where you rushed to impress someone with a recap of numbers but I think you did not present it in the proper light. I assure you that you need not "dumb it down" for me.

You make a very compelling argument for the girls to have higher prices here in Austin if we take your data and present it in a more relevant light.

Is the following supposition fair? Wait. Please. Let other's answer. I believe you to be a bit biased in stating your case.

Is it fair to state that the more desirable potential client for a girl would be a White Male over the age of 25 rather than a random sampling of the entire population of the area?

Let's get rid of all the others that confuse the point you were trying to make. I helped you with it using the same 2010 Census Data you chose. Your numbers included women and children and low income minorities that probably do not look at the kind of girls advertising here.

You picked a very large area in Dallas. It is made up of 18 seperate counties but you presented Austin's numbers as the city itself when the area seems to encompass much of the populated portion of Williamson County as well. Naughty Boy Mr. Toyz!

I looked at the County Data and it seems that Dallas County compared most favorably to Travis/Williamson although it definitely surpasses the area here in physical size and population. I do believe it to be a more relative sampling though.

When I take numbers you used and make them more relevant by selecting the subsets available to select White Males over the Age of 25 I came up with

330,481 Potential Male Clients in Travis and Williamson County 396,179 Potential Male Clients in Dallas County

Using the Number of Providers you came up with (I don't know where it comes from)

Austin area girls have a ratio of 1140 prospective clients to each one
Dallas area girls have a ratio of only 623 prospective clients to each one

That would indicate to me that Austin Ladies are more in demand and could charge more as men would have less opportunity to book.

If I am right Dallas girls prices per hour would be lower than Austin. I did not look that far. If someone wants to build on this they can do so.

Considering how out of date the Census is and the fact that Austin grew in population more than Dallas in 2011 and appears to continue to do so it would stand to reason that Austin girls should be consistently raising their rates and being in even greater demand than those in Dallas year after year. Is that the case.

Extrapolate from 2010 factoring in estimated annual growth in each city the imbalance just gets larger and proves a point that seems contradictory to the one you were trying to make.

All data I used in this response comes from the same Census Data you quoted

Although data can often be twisted and presented to make points that serves one's needs I think my presentation of the data (you chose) is more accurate and proves the exact opposite point you are trying to make.

But don't worry none baby, I doubt there will be a mass rebellion from Austin girls against you by raising prices. It stands to reason that anyone here should be able to charge what they want and that the market will find them if it exists.

I also promise not to exercise my little brain anymore to make sense of what you write. I wanted some answers and I can see that you would rather make things about something else while trying to belittle me. Shame on you.

Run along now.

Originally Posted by Kendra Huntress
Thanks for proving out my points made in a private forum...none to do with your math skills I assure you

True colors always surface...usually not this quickly I admit!

I'm running along now....you've wasted enough of everyone's time, & I got what I wanted.
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies,

My initial goal was to find 1 or 2 guys that would want to spend time with me that would account for 6 visits a month at $400 a visit. For that I was considering spending all day or night with someone.

snip

I have only been a SugarBaby. The potential to earn in a couple of weeks what would carry me through 6 months is very tempting. Originally Posted by Kendra Huntress

A very interesting premise and tempting proposition! In my view, anyway, which obviously is not shared by all the Posting Gentlemen. The eye-catching bit is the mere $400 for a rather open ended appointment that might run all day or all night. On a per hour basis that is a terrific bargain in young, pretty woman access hours per $100. It seems a bit odd that no one has commented on that except in a negative way: what could a man and woman possibly do for 8-12 hours?

Most of the replies have assumed that Ms Huntress wants a Sugar Babe position and, mindful of this being the fifth year of the Great Recession, is willing to spread the burden over a couple of old, fat guys rather than just the usual one. If that is in fact the case it will likely be hard to find two guys good for $1200 a month if each knows about the other, men being basically hairless upright apes with the ancestor's desire to monopolize all the women in the troop even if that idea is a couple of million years out of date. You try explaining it to your genes, selfish little bastards as they are!

However, the basic idea of having a reliable panel of non-psychotic reasonably tolerable serial f*ckers who are good for one or two extended "dates" a month at the stated rate seems do-able, provided Ms Huntress (images of Diana in the moonlight with her bow and her hounds come to mind don't they) would be willing to expand the panel of participants a bit. I would guess that a minimum of four regulars would be required to sustain six $400 visits a month. Worse news is that it would probably take 1-2 New Guys a month to sustain the panel of four since men are notoriously fickle and are frequently prone to sudden appearances of limp wallet syndrome.

It appears that most ladies in the Business prefer as many "Regulars" as possible and that the most successful have a enough of them to make a living off their trade without advertising and "specials". One of my ladies said, the last time I saw her, that she prefers her regulars since "they haven't given me anything yet" implying that she felt New Guys were always an epidemiological risk of unknown proportion. And then there is the fact that none of the regulars have tried to kill her (yet). It is a dangerous job, something most of the menfolk here have a severe allergy to admitting so natural taking on as few risk factors as possible seems like an attractive strategy.

The catch is that a reliable panel of regulars is usually a reward for running a successful and well reputed sex work practice for several years. Going straight to that happy state is apt to be hard for an unknown. If said unknown quality does not want to try out for the role with sessions that are not conditional on an upfront commitment by the insertive party it going to be Very hard. The question in every prospective panel member's mind is What do you do, dear, and how well and enthusiastically can you do it? Signing up for P411 would be ideal but to do that a lady needs endorsements by sporting gentlemen on that service who have seen her.

My advice, which Ms Huntress did sort of ask for by nailing her list of questions to the website door, is to make herself available on her preferred extended appointment basis for $400 basis, get a few reviews and try negotiating longer term agreements with those with whom it seems to have gone well.

Oh, yes, it is true that most customer guys here are married and have no where to entertain a regular alternative lady and that most of them do not like the company of women enough to wish to have more than an hour of it at a time. Their loss, in my view.

It is certainly understandable to want to try to decipher prospective insertive gentlemen's character and wit or lack thereof from their on-line posting but lurkers may have money too and might have better mental health than compulsive posters.

Good luck to Ms Huntress in her hunt for single moneyed men who like waking up next to a pretty young woman in the morning but are OK with her leaving after breakfast!
Good luck to Ms Huntress in her hunt for single moneyed men who like waking up next to a pretty young woman in the morning but are OK with her leaving after breakfast! Originally Posted by greymouse
Well. There IS one day in my schedule where I do not have class till after noon! I've never been opposed to cuddling after breakfast when appreciated!
I have only been a SugarBaby. The potential to earn in a couple of weeks what would carry me through 6 months is very tempting. Originally Posted by Kendra Huntress
$400 a visit that would be 8 to 12 hours in length of what I have determined from reading would probably be considered GFE at a minimum and a little more if I was comfortable about trying greek with a guy in comparison to $120 to $160 for a half hour? Originally Posted by Kendra Huntress
With that stated goal, and her explanation of her rate structure ($50/hr or less), perhaps she should reconsider those $120/hh sessions. I think she'd reach her goal much quicker. Otherwise, I'd say she's a great bargain, no?

Let's do the math:
3 sessions/mo @ $400/session times 2 SDSs = $2400/mo
$2400 divided by $120/hh = 20 sessions

I can see where she might not want to see that many guys a month,, but you'd have to assume that if she was good, there'd be at least some repeat business, so say 10 guys or less. And I don't know about the rest of you guys, but if I'm spending 8-12 hours with a lady, I'm gonna do it at least 3 maybe 4 times in that session, so the amount of fucking is going to be close to the same. And I haven't even factored in some of those sessions being 1 or 2 hour sessions that some guys might prefer. So really, she could probably make better money quicker with lower prices and making it up in volume. Simple ECON101.

Now, of course, we're dealing with a real human being with real feelings here and not some widget, so perhaps we should just let her so things her way. Many of you guys/gals have already let her know that perhaps this site is not the right fit for what she's looking for, and you are probably correct.
WOW - a girl proposes a new business model and you guys and gal can't seem to get your head around it. Is it so hard to understand that a girl might want to see 2 guys a month rather than 20?
WOW - a girl proposes a new business model and you guys and gal can't seem to get your head around it. Is it so hard to understand that a girl might want to see 2 guys a month rather than 20? Originally Posted by cckid2006
Provided she has the skills as well as the personality and looks, she could definitely hit her goal here in Austin with 2 guys and 8 visits (4 each). I know plenty of guys used to the "Stripper Rates" concept and there are also a few providers here that seem to embrace it on their "off" nights. Most would even compromise on skills.

Actually she could do it with 6- 8 hours at $300 and catch dinner and a movie or club in between fooling around. At that rate structure she could lock a couple down pretty damn quick from a circle of guys I know. $300 seems to be a break point for most here.

Many strippers that refuse to consider turning tricks actually have "that one guy" that they choose to take the day or night off and spend with and go home with a few hundred dollars minus having to hustle for it. Tell them they can easily do that an hour and they look at you like you are crazy and tell you they could never be a hooker.

It boils down to

Hookers think of their pussy as generating money by the hour.... They have no qualms who plugs the hole if they consider the guy to be safe....

Strippers look at it as being a "shift" thing. If they can go home with what they would have made in the club that day/night and only deal with one guy... game on... Many are very selective about who that one guy is. Others.... not so much

Sugar Baby's are more about structured support, experiences and mentoring. Meet a girls needs monthly and spoil her a little... teach her a thing or two and you never feel like you are paying and she never feels bought.

In a year.... I have never handed the girl that I see more than $300. TOTAL! I give her a debit card that she uses as well as pay for the things she needs before she needs them and without being asked. Money is never an issue. Most here are shocked when they hear the cost.

If you want to reduce this all to pay for play and value..... The expense of a relationship with a Sugar Baby is drastically lower per sexual activity than any other form of Pay for Play except probably SWs and there is no comparison as to quality of the experience.

The Sugar Baby Phenomenon has received a lot of press lately and media attention has glamorized it and made it look like it is all fancy cars, private planes or first class travel upscale hotels, diamonds and Gucci

I have no doubt that is true in a small segment of those that play the game.

Most of it involves much less and much simpler things.

For a lot of years I preached that $1200 to $1600 a month was the key to unlimited young girl attention.... A few years ago it became cheaper than even that as more and more girls entered the market and were clueless as to what they wanted or could get if they looked at other avenues....
So, the hooker economy isn't depressed after all?
Kendra Huntress
Registered Member

Thank-you all for your messages with requests, advice and support.

For now, I've accepted an offer from one of the two gentlemen I met last week to explore with him something more on the lines of what I was used to for a few weeks and to put off making any decisions while doing so.

I do have some questions and have posted them in the Coed Discussions place.

Looks like we have a winner! Bet we'll never find out who he might be!
d) What drives you guys to want to see so many different girls? How can you find the one you are with to be so incredibly amazing and then forget all about her tomorrow and move on to the next one? I think that would bother me more than a lot of other things. Originally Posted by Kendra Huntress
IMHO, there are four different (although should not be read to be mutually exclusive) reasons:

1. Evolutionarily speaking, variety is the spice of life. For some men (most hobbyists, by their nature), this is more true than for others.

2. The hobbyist (by his nature) does not want to fall for a provider.

3. The hobbyist (by his nature) may lack a certain level of impulse control typically associated with non-hobbyists.

4. Despite professing amazing experiences, the hobbyist (by his nature) never finds what he is REALLY looking for, but nonetheless, will keep on hobbying.
Is the bidding closed???
My two cents:

1. You didn't reply to my message so I assume you didn't reply to many others.

2. This crowd isn't really the right place to ask for that kind of money. Yes some can afford it here but many either can't or choose not to. Many men here are married so they can't have a meeting that lasts so long, nor could they risk being seen in public with you for that amount of time. Thus it would mean they would have to meet at a hotel and stay in the room. Now for some this is ok but for others they don't want the paper trail and nobody wants to spend quality time with you for 8 hours in a La Quinta either.

You may have better luck on a sugardaddy site than here
My two cents:

1. You didn't reply to my message so I assume you didn't reply to many others.
( Originally Posted by boobs mcgee
Dude, you didn't get a reply message. In addition to the long discussion here, she actually sent me a message that she was considering me as an option. WoW!

Moving on--NEXT Topic!
Dude, you didn't get a reply message. In addition to the long discussion here, she actually sent me a message that she was considering me as an option. WoW!

Moving on--NEXT Topic! Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Very Interesting.... LOL
[QUOTE=boobs mcgee;1055595407]... You didn't reply to my message so I assume you didn't reply to many others ... /QUOTE]

You know what they say about assume.
[QUOTE=JohnnyYanks;1055596288]
... You didn't reply to my message so I assume you didn't reply to many others ... /QUOTE]

You know what they say about assume. Originally Posted by boobs mcgee
that you are taking something for granted without definitive proof or fact ?