Top Three Deal-breakers

High maintenance=impeccable who-ha!
Whats with Bad Hygiene deal? Shouldn't that be given any guy or gal will hate bad hygiene or anything smelly from any holes or body parts?
Whats with Bad Hygiene deal? Shouldn't that be given any guy or gal will hate bad hygiene or anything smelly from any holes or body parts? Originally Posted by Incognito44
OH my God you would think so but I have run into it more times then I care admit.
I know we say hygiene ALOT.

You know how us girls do a scratch and sniff, you guys can do the same thing. ESPECIALLY uncircumcised. Just sniff. If you smell sour, then we not only smell it but taste it too. A regular balanced musk is perfect.

For you all that have wives w FPS (funky pussy syndrome ) there's a product called "rephresh" I'm the girl isle. That is the golden fleece of woman ph balance. Its not just luck my pussy is as balanced as the scales of justice. It costs about 15$ for 4 treatments. They say it's 1 every 3 days. Bullshit. I can use as few as 1 a month.

Cheers!!!
squeaky clean Originally Posted by Kendall4U
heh
Tiered Pricing, especially the ass!

Stinky anything, that includes your incall. I have a sensative sniffer

False sounding encourgements. I know i have a large (ego!) dont stroke it with hollow words and phoney oohs and ahs.

Oh, and when i'm behind you thinking i'm the King of the World! don't be checking your nail polish or trying to see who your last missed call was!
1. tuma
2. mandatory cim
3. hagglers

Deal breaker:

1. Lies about your age
2. Lies about your weight.
So is this an all guy bitch fest or do you want the chicks in on it too.

And seriously who has ever said you HAVE to shave your balls? I believe the request we make is "if you'd like to transcend regular blow jobs and get to stuff with your nuts you've never even thought of, then shave your balls". If you don't want to or can't because of your wife, we don't care. I mean we might giggle later when we tell our girlfriend about pubes so long we could braid them, but you don't HAVE to shave. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

+1 big fan of pubic hair on a man