FREXIT Baby!

You couldn't count on the French in 1683 and you damn sure can't count on eehbbbuhrrrr the otterman, today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdDMHZdMXc8 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Have gay rey console you iffy you sound butt hurt.
Is that a pic of one of your jihadist friends iffy?
  • DSK
  • 05-07-2017, 10:02 PM

Freedom Frijoles anyone? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's funny, but also racist. I'm considering RTM'ing you but my record is spotless with my RTM's, never had one spit back in my face like you have.
So let's see... France acts like WE should have and you idiots are flinging monkey shit at me?

Just checking.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

You and eehhhbuhrrr the otterman are the ones swapping spit, Jerry Mander the Monkey Shit Eating 0zombie!

its a shame that french voted for the globalist EU crook over the nationalist. they made their choice.

Macron didn't even get 60%. he got 59% to marines 41%.

this is actually the best showing by Marine LePen in previous races.

I have to wonder how long Macron will stay in.
That is an ass whooping.

Howcum she didn't win in the Electoral College?

Thank God for France.
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 06:32 AM
That is an ass whooping.

Thank God for France. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thank God for the Electoral College. When I was in school during a great time in American history when we only had to put up with [prohibited word]s every now and then, teachers praised the Electoral College, and spit on pictures of people like you. (gay liberals)
I hope you get caught doing [prohibited topic] and get [prohibited topic].
You're a bad person.

Someone needs to kick your ass with his bare fists.
its a shame that french voted for the globalist EU crook over the nationalist. they made their choice.

Macron didn't even get 60%. he got 59% to marines 41%.

this is actually the best showing by Marine LePen in previous races.

I have to wonder how long Macron will stay in. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Read it again.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/french-ele...120613449.html
Dildo is too busy spamming the board to read the news.

How many threads are you gonna start doday, spaminator?
Dildo is too busy spamming the board to read the news.

How many threads are you gonna start doday, spaminator? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Are YOU jealous that someone other than YOU and LUBE is " spamming " the forum, assup ?
You lemmings are sure sensitive when your predictions blow up.
Keep sucking dicks it is all you are good for. Originally Posted by bamscram
"..... sensitive when your predictions blow up. " Like YOU were on election night when YOU ran away crying over the election results. The results where shrilLIARY LOST ? !! And where the lyiin liberal pundits were in TEARS on network TV ? And YOU ALL are STILL cryin !!!!!!!! So, was that a bottle of YOUR dingleberry wine that shrilLIARy threw at the TV on election night ?
  • DSK
  • 05-08-2017, 08:44 AM
You're a bad person.

Someone needs to kick your ass with his bare fists. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a gay person. Someone will stick his penis into your rectum sometime in the next 8 hours.
That is an ass whooping.

Thank God for France. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But NO WHERE near the ASS WHOOPIN that Trump put on shrilLIARy ! The one election that all YOU lyin libs said that SHE had in the bag !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So let's see... France acts like WE should have and you idiots are flinging monkey shit at me?

Just checking.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

" Freedom Frijoles " ? For YOU , LUBE, wtf and the rest of YOUR reach-around crew, isn't FREE HOLE-EES what YOU all offer to the illegals that vote for liberals " early and often " on election day. All of YOUR holes for free ! Do YOU consider that YOUR " civic duty ", assup ? Do YOU and the 'crew take that as a tax deduction to " charity " !
You are a gay person. Someone will stick his penis into your rectum sometime in the next 8 hours. Originally Posted by DSK
Especially sine he's offering FREEdom FREE-hole-ees ! ANY HOLE they want for as long as they want !