Squirting

If a gallon of water will produce that oh so good taste, Ill be calling. Adrienne you can squirt or pee on me anytime, you so fine! Originally Posted by Rodrigos
I would be honored to secrete my bodily fluids all over you.
I don't care what anyone says, or writes on the internet, real squirting may contain some urine, but it definitely is not a large percentage urine. I know this because my ex whom I was married to for 11 years, was a gusher and it did not smell or taste like urine whatsoever. I have seen providers who are squirters and had the same experience as with my ex. I have also had providers who advertise as squirters, pee on me in a session. I could tell by the smell and the taste, which was very nasty and salty. Debate it all you want, I'll go with my personal experience thank you.
Go visit Staci for Hire and take the biggest bottle of water you can find.

All you do is finger her vagina and hit her G spot with your finger and watch out cause she'll gush like a water hose and she can Aim it at pictures on the wall.

I'm sure there are other ladies that have this ability but the technique you use to make them squirt might be a little different....

It ain't urine..... With Staci she will dehydrate if she isn't replenished with a big bottle of water. She drinks the bottled water and she's good to go again, and again, and again....