average age of hobbiest???

Im 36 and got introduced to the hobby on a trip to Amsterdam when I was 23 Originally Posted by Dr. Olney
Were you window shopping?
  • MrGiz
  • 08-13-2010, 04:56 PM
He was probably too Mellow to remember!

Ahhhhh Amsterdam.... what a place!!

Giz
He was probably too Mellow to remember!

Ahhhhh Amsterdam.... what a place!!

Giz Originally Posted by MrGiz
Hmmm... Them coffee shops have been known to make a guy very Mellow.
I'm 31. I started hobbying at 25.
Well damn, looks like I am just barely the youngest here but many others started before I did.
  • mike2
  • 08-15-2010, 08:57 AM
Check your pm and I'll let you know how old I am Ginger
Funny it seems that pretty much every man I've ever met who has been to Amsterdam says that he hobbied while visiting

I personally did not partake in any of the ladies' services, but I do admit that I loooooved the looking
52. Started about 4 years ago with massage parlors in Tulsa. Found out about the old site about 1.5 years ago and continue here.
I think that to give this info a bit of validity, we should also include measurements! It makes a difference of when you start and how long you have been hobbying...and of, course, when you should stop torturing the providers! There are a few slim-and-trims that I would certainly not force to endure my belly-rubbin'!
The rule of 54.

Given a typical week or month, the rule says that the average age of a provider's clients that she has seen for the week (ot month) will average out to 54.