Obama Endorses Biden

BAHHAHHAAAAA
I mean it was his former VP it is really not surprising he's endorsing him
But you all bristle at the idea that any negative observations made by trained professionals in the mental health field... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Remember when GEPOTUS Trump took that cognitive test and passed with flying colors? I do.
Remember when Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden took it? Me neither.
You would think in all fairness they would want to. Wouldn't you?
Clearly, we need them to.
I mean it was his former VP it is really not surprising he's endorsing him Originally Posted by Sienna91
What were his options?
Don't endorse - Drive down confidence for the base. How many stay home?
Endorse - Keep the dream alive and as Joe's remaining mind melts further, ye olde switcheroo at the convention. Badda-Bing!
  • R.M.
  • 04-15-2020, 06:02 AM
So a Former President of the United States chooses to endorse a 77 year old man who is obviously in the early stages of Age Related Dementia.

That says more about Former President Obama than Just about anything.

Party first, Country second. Originally Posted by Jackie S
But you all bristle at the idea that any negative observations made by trained professionals in the mental health field about trump are not part of a complete study and you write it off, out of hand.
So by the same measure. you should give Biden the same deal and wait for a complete examination. I'm sure you know Biden has had a speech impediment since he was a kid.
Oh, that's right. Y'all make fun of them.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
The difference is that we are not representing ourselves as trained professionals and therefore are under no professional obligation to refrain from stating our opinion about Biden's numerous silly gaffes.

It is specifically written into the Code of Conduct for mental health professionals to refrain from offering their professional opinion on a public figure without examination for at least the good reason that it damages the profession.
saw a meme but cant find it right now

went something like this

Obama: "I'm endorsing you joe"

Joe: "what for?"
  • oeb11
  • 04-15-2020, 08:46 AM
or - Joe - "Who are U"?????
Obama and Warren endorse Dementia Joe when noone else is left.

Sorry, not sure how to embed a Twatter link to a short video (28 secs)
Link takes you to actual vid.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1252204786059018240

So... the news states that a former President is endorsing the person he chose to be his VP.

And the news here is.......
Fear, I suppose.
  • oeb11
  • 04-20-2020, 01:48 PM
YR is best ignored!
What a SPAMfest, oebsy!

Yous have outdone yourself tonight, doc!
What a SPAMfest, oebsy!

Yous have outdone yourself tonight, doc! Originally Posted by HoeHummer