Calling out Names....Pls Update Those Showcase Pictures

Oh, I forgot one. Sweet Sexy Valerie..but she's not on the site anymore. =(
  • grean
  • 10-28-2015, 12:50 PM
Pointless effort. Some will keep them updated, others dont care as long as the PMs keep coming enough to make the $. Don't frustrate yourself.

Now, if those doorway surprises began to stop at the doorway, more would update their pics.

Alas, we men are lazy for the most part. Once we are there, we end up fucking what ever comes to the door. I've turned away only once when I was a wee lad but Freddy Jackson opened the door instead of Janet.

Had Janet opened the door just 15 years older than the pic I saw, I still would have fucked her.
Agreed, that was what I said the first time I met Jules. Her pics on her showcase look exactly like her. I would only say that about two other ladies out of the many I've seen. Sexy Platinum and Selena51. Originally Posted by Dynamic
I would say the majority of the ladies I've seen here are spot on with pics. I guess there are always somebody out there to screw it up..on the other hand I did see a few off of backpage when I first got into this and never had a one of them that were the real pics. Most of them were a lot worse than their pics they had posted but there was this one that went by Christy...several years back that had these drop dead gourgeos pictures of a big busted brunette...she wasn't the girl in the pics but she looked a little better than the girl in the pics! Not sure what happened to her but she was hot!
Excuse me those pics were taken last year Some in May some August!! Yes I am turning 51 this Thursday and am getting new pics in 2 weeks BTW!! You should not be rude because you are having a bad day and want to dis on girls today.Only thing that has changed on me is my hair longer and blonder and I weigh 120 so yes I am height /weight proporinate still.Look at my reviews sweetie they say I don't look my age...Have a great night lol Originally Posted by aprilofdallas

51.....my oh my....that is a super hawt 51 y/o woman!!!!!

yum, yum...
Pointless effort. Some will keep them updated, others dont care as long as the PMs keep coming enough to make the $. Don't frustrate yourself. Originally Posted by grean
Grean, You, my fucktard friend, are a pointless effort. Yes, some will update and some don't care, but in this tiny thread among many, my little effort provoked a couple of ladies to explain the age of their pictures. One said her pictures were not too old, yet has already added newer, fresher pictures to her showcase and received compliments and positive recognition for doing so. The other has indicated that her pictures are not as old as I thought they were and that she was already planning to get and post new photos. I am not frustrated.....except with lame pointless comments like yours.

Hey Grean, if you don't try to fix or improve something, then it will stay broken or never get any better. The second law of thermodynamics explains entropy as how a system moves to maximum disorder when left alone.......yup, all systems just keep moving toward chaos, unless organized energy is expended to keep them functional and in working order. Yup, I was just expending a little energy to help keep the showcase photos from heading toward stale chaos. Hee hehe. And you are still a pointless effort.
Grean, You, my fucktard friend, are a pointless effort. Yes, some will update and some don't care, but in this tiny thread among many, my little effort provoked a couple of ladies to explain the age of their pictures. One said her pictures were not too old, yet has already added newer, fresher pictures to her showcase and received compliments and positive recognition for doing so. The other has indicated that her pictures are not as old as I thought they were and that she was already planning to get and post new photos. I am not frustrated.....except with lame pointless comments like yours.

Hey Grean, if you don't try to fix or improve something, then it will stay broken or never get any better. The second law of thermodynamics explains entropy as how a system moves to maximum disorder when left alone.......yup, all systems just keep moving toward chaos, unless organized energy is expended to keep them functional and in working order. Yup, I was just expending a little energy to help keep the showcase photos from heading toward stale chaos. Hee hehe. And you are still a pointless effort. Originally Posted by Invisible1
I think this is an over due thread, and I'll nominate syreia pink, needs some new pics!
if nobody mentions some of these really old pics, they would be there forever.....
kudos invisible1
Ladies who are smart and want repeat business will always have updated pics and profile. If you do your research is no big deal.
I gotta say, based on the photos those OES gals have aged a helluva lot better than me. Originally Posted by TinMan
Me too Brotha, me too!!

Still, this ain't the kind of thread I would ever start.
Im just gonna put this right here....Heh!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1011249
[QUOTE=threepeckeredbillygoat;1 057366311]I love seeing new pictures, and wish all the ladies would at least put a few fresh selfies up from time to time. After all, constant pro pics would become outrageous....... But I've got a feeling this thread is going to go over like a fart in an elevator.

Selfies can be nice if you remember the crap in the background, unmade bed and dirty kitchens. The nice thing about shooting in a studio is getting the lighting right. You will see the real person and some of us refuse to Photoshop as we consider it false advertising.
Updated one more today hehe
Updated one more today hehe Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Miss Platinum, thank you for the update. Your selfies keep getting better and better. The two new pictures in your show case right now are two of the best and most tastefully done erotic photos you have ever posted. You are definately sexy and platinum.
Miss Platinum, thank you for the update. Your selfies keep getting better and better. The two new pictures in your show case right now are two of the best and most tastefully done erotic photos you have ever posted. You are definately sexy and platinum. Originally Posted by Invisible1

Thank you baby muah
  • Jaci
  • 10-30-2015, 04:37 AM
I hardly ever respond to these threads but I'm gonna have to....
There is only 1 face pic on my showcase & it's less than a month
old!!!
The rest of my pics are body shots!! As a matter of fact I'm about
8 lbs lighter now then any of the body shots ! And I'm tan 365 days
a year rather I like it or not.....
So that being said everyone have a wonderful day....

Invisible I promise I'll put up a new face pic by the end of
the weekend just for you .. But I will only leave it up for 24
hrs....
Jaci
Woot! Woot! Caitie Mae just put a new updated picture in her showcase without being called out!

Thank you Catie Mae! You are always a gem and you are back in shape too!
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=29906