TIPPING

I have had gentlemen ask for change before. Only once or twice but I was not offended by it. Oh well...

--v
I usually tip for various reasons, one example I throw out is with my dog groomer. He knows I always tip & I tip him very well. Whenever I call him up & it's always a last minute appointment, he gets me in whenever I want & at a moment's notice. I'm not sure if he's bumping other clients for me and frankly that doesn't concern me. He knows I'm a good customer & is going that extra mile for me so he will do anything to keep me happy.

Another example, if I go to a provider's incall & ask to use the shower & the provider just point's to the bathroom, leaving me to look for clean towels and/or toiletries on my own, not so much of a tip for her & I'm probably not gonna come back either. But if she actually brings me in, hands me clean fresh towels, provides toiletries & such, she's going to get a nice tip because she's going that extra mile for me.

I will appreciate & remember her hospitality and hope that she also will remember mine as well for next time & so far that philosophy works out pretty well on my YMMV scale.
Tipping by me is always a case-by-case basis. I have no problem tipping if I can or if the provider went above and beyond.

The idea of tipping will vary depending on the individual reason the hobbiest is seeking the services of a provider. Why is the hobbiest seeking? Lack of SO sex, companionship, addiction?

Each of those scenarios will probably result in different ideas of what tipping should or should not be. As far as a regular wage earner, i.e. waitress, and a provider, there is a reason tipping is expected. The waitress makes a lower than average wage and tips are meant to offset a living wage. Can a provider say the same thing? And yes to the WK who will respond, they MAY have 2 rents/martgages for incall and home, but not all of the providers have both.

A lot of hobbiest refuse to carry more than the quoted rate for fear a SO or managment jumps in and demands more. I would rather err on the side of caution and bring the quoted rate than be robbed.

If a provider provides a great service and the hobbiest is happy, he will more than likely return. Repeat service from someone says more about a provider than a "heat of the moment" tip.