Drinks Anyone?

3 pages of replies and only Heather and I showed up. You're all worthless and weak.

That's ok we had some drinks and a few laughs without you. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Hey!
I said I couldn't be there so leave me off your weak list.

I almost decided to make the drive when Pauly said he might take a road trip....
glad I didn't drive the 3 hrs, no offense to you or Heather but I've already met ya'll...
Great idea, just like the old get togethers from TOS. The difference in this case, lets announce that we will be there so LEO will be able to identify.

and no this is not tats. I see that you guys still miss him from your posts.
Great idea, just like the old get togethers from TOS. The difference in this case, lets announce that we will be there so LEO will be able to identify.

and no this is not tats. I see that you guys still miss him from your posts. Originally Posted by pgh1269
Look who's back.
  • signa
  • 10-28-2016, 06:41 PM
Look who's back. Originally Posted by bambino
Just in time for a Halloween ulcer...
Just in time for a Halloween ulcer... Originally Posted by signa
Watch out for the not too bright guy dressed up as the gay Bulgarian this Halloween (although I suspect he does not need any effort on his costume)
I'm no legal scholar, but I don't think a few people getting together for a few drinks is in any way illegal.
Good to see you again ED. I guess I put some spark into this site again. Looked pretty boring. No it is not illegal but it is stupid. Hey I am this prostitute making money illegally and will be at this site , at this time with my johns. So since you have spent so much time trying to stop this activity, it would be great to come and get to know the people.

and if people want to assume I am someone else, great. makes them also look stupid. Go head with the Burger King , Bulgarian and other jokes. Really hard to get mad when it comes from people who spend their hard earn money on some ratched women.
Good to see you again ED. I guess I put some spark into this site again. Looked pretty boring. No it is not illegal but it is stupid. Hey I am this prostitute making money illegally and will be at this site , at this time with my johns. So since you have spent so much time trying to stop this activity, it would be great to come and get to know the people.

and if people want to assume I am someone else, great. makes them also look stupid. Go head with the Burger King , Bulgarian and other jokes. Really hard to get mad when it comes from people who spend their hard earn money on some ratched women. Originally Posted by pgh1269
Ratched?
ED, I know some words have you confused. So here is the definition.
Ratched
Urban Dictionary
A term for a ugly, funky, and stupid person. Bascially means the same thing as hot mess. Or a term for a place or thing that is old and busted.
Ratched? Originally Posted by bambino
The Bulgarian cocksucker's nurse...

I know you're pressed for time because your hour of internet access at the South Park library is ending soon, but it's spelled 'ratchet.'
Urban Dictionary
A term for a ugly, funky, and stupid person. Originally Posted by pgh1269
Funky you ain't, tats!

wow , ok I am tatas if that is going to make you guys happy. Probably the most spark on this site for months. Got the losers roused up. They can now feel better about themselves. Tats is back, tats is back.

whatever....lol you guys make me laugh.