Bill Clinton....Tangled up in Blue!!!!

Deflect and deny. That is your typical modus operandi. Never change, junior. If nothing else, you will always be predictable. Originally Posted by Lapdog
How can you deny pictures?
How can you deny pictures? Originally Posted by bambino
You need to ask IBH that question, not me.
Deflect and deny. That is your typical modus operandi. Never change, junior. If nothing else, you will always be predictable. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You'd be the one in denial with your fucking "feckless cunt" Odumbo's fucking feet shoved in your disingenuous, hypocritical face.

Lapdog OWNS this thread
You'd be the one in denial with your fucking "feckless cunt" Odumbo's fucking feet shoved in your disingenuous, hypocritical face.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Can you deny the existence or veracity of the picture that started this entire discourse? What? No? Huh? No? Wow. Well, I didn't really think you could.
Can you deny the existence or veracity of the picture that started this entire discourse? What? No? Huh? No? Wow. Well, I didn't really think you could. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Pointing out your blatant hypocrisy isn't denying a damn thing. Here's your fucking "feckless cunt"!

Lapdog OWNS this thread Originally Posted by Chung Tran
One can understand why you in particular would put a cock-ring around your neck, but FYI it's cutting off the air supply to your brain.
+1
+1 Originally Posted by Lapdog
Here's your +1 more of your "feckless cunt".

Another one of your false posts. Stalker.
It’s my thread. You’re stalking me. Run along now son. Originally Posted by bambino
No it's run along "junior"...Sample!!
Here's your +1 more of your "feckless cunt".

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The one thing that seems to have gone completely by you without even slightly attracting your attention, or lack thereof, is the fact that when all of the photos of your "supporting evidence" to your arguments were taken, Mr. Obama was THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! The last time I checked, Kellyanne Conway was a fucking presumptuous, self entitled underling of the present holder of that very esteemed position. I know, I know, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, but in this case, there's a WHOLE lot of distance between her and the man standing behind the desk in the photo which, by the way, should be considered for the Pulitzer Prize in journalism. If the president wants to put his feet on the furniture, I think that the president should be allowed to put his feet on the furniture without comment from anyone. Kellyanne Conway has no fucking business putting her goddam feet on the furniture in the Oval Office.
The one thing that seems to have gone completely by you without even slightly attracting your attention, or lack thereof, is the fact that when all of the photos of your "supporting evidence" to your arguments were taken, Mr. Obama was THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! The last time I checked, Kellyanne Conway was a fucking presumptuous, self entitled underling of the present holder of that very esteemed position. I know, I know, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, but in this case, there's a WHOLE lot of distance between her and the man standing behind the desk in the photo which, by the way, should be considered for the Pulitzer Prize in journalism. If the president wants to put his feet on the furniture, I think that the president should be allowed to put his feet on the furniture without comment from anyone. Kellyanne Conway has no fucking business putting her goddam feet on the furniture in the Oval Office. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Highlighting your blatant hypocrisy doesn't help your argument.

Kellyanne Conway has no fucking business putting her goddam feet on the furniture in the Oval Office. Originally Posted by Lapdog
totally agree!

although, if she had opened her legs a little wider, and given a peek at that Poodle, I would have forgiven her
-
The one thing that seems to have gone completely by you without even slightly attracting your attention, or lack thereof, is the fact that when all of the photos of your "supporting evidence" to your arguments were taken, Mr. Obama was THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! The last time I checked, Kellyanne Conway was a fucking presumptuous, self entitled underling of the present holder of that very esteemed position. And the only woman in history to have run a successful Presidential campaign. I know, I know, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, but in this case, there's a WHOLE lot of distance between her and the man standing behind the desk in the photo which, by the way, should be considered for the Pulitzer Prize in journalism. If the president wants to put his feet on the furniture, I think that the president should be allowed to put his feet on the furniture without comment from anyone. Kellyanne Conway has no fucking business putting her goddam feet on the furniture in the Oval Office. Originally Posted by Lapdog
totally agree!

although, if she had opened her legs a little wider, and given a peek at that Poodle, I would have forgiven her
Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The left reeks of fucking hypocrisy!