New Year Resolutions

Bang Zarah after she get's a new set of titts.
Bang shayla when she's in Vegas.

Enter a body building contest. I'm no body builder but I want to go through the whole routine of adding muscle and dieting down to almost zero fat and learn to pose. I just want that whole contest experience. Then have that feeling of accomplishment when standing on stage. A lot of work and dedication goes into that.

This last year it was run a marathon and I just did that in Hawaii. I think I beat Oprah's time.
You should get them. Not that yours aren't great but you can have great great titts. If you get them done the right way with a good doctor you would be off the charts hot. Originally Posted by simpleton
That's what a few have told me. I think I'm pretty now but I think I'd be wayy hotter with them. Hmmmm......
That's what a few have told me. I think I'm pretty now but I think I'd be wayy hotter with them. Hmmmm...... Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

You're considering breast implants then? Do lots of research on a good doctor who has done a lot of them. I lucked out with mine ( well, I did my research anyways) and he did a great job...they're soft and still very sensitive, and I love them. I had them done a long time ago and maybe should have them replaced. They were actually a graduation gift LOL.
If it aint broke, don't fix it.

My resolution is to just to be the best person I can be.
That's what a few have told me. I think I'm pretty now but I think I'd be wayy hotter with them. Hmmmm...... Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Do what YOU want to do for YOUR own reasons and do not let the public decide. YOU are a very hot, mature, intelligent woman and YOU make better decisions than most of the knuckleheads that are giving YOU advice... I know and understand where YOU are coming from on this issue and I will $upport YOUR decision either way ...... and I can't wait to see them again, before and/or after!!
Do what YOU want to do for YOUR own reasons and do not let the public decide. YOU are a very hot, mature, intelligent woman and YOU make better decisions than most of the knuckleheads that are giving YOU advice... I know and understand where YOU are coming from on this issue and I will $upport YOUR decision either way ...... and I can't wait to see them again, before and/or after!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Hahaha. thanks love! See you soon!
I wish you lived closer. I'd give you a private viewing so you can tell me if you think I need them or not. See you in VEGAS! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
OMG. I can already tell you don't. Like I said, I like the way fake tits look. Plus, you don't have to worry about a bra anymore etc. Up to you.
Yes, see you soon!
Ooooh to not have to worry about wearing a bra anymore... that would be awesome!
HAVE MORE SEX
Ooooh to not have to worry about wearing a bra anymore... that would be awesome! Originally Posted by Tori Hastings
That advice is coming from a sexy lady with no MMs.

And, this is coming from a gent with no tattas, but...

That is completely erroneous and the opposite is TRUE, especially for an extended period after surgery.

Listen to mijo (accused by Wakeup of being a chic on another thread (would that make me a chic with a dick? A BIG one at that? Well, either way, listen!!!)

I'm a male, an HDH Hobbyist. I write reviews.

HAVE MORE SEX Originally Posted by pickupkid