Shithole Countries

Wonder where this shit hole is?

Originally Posted by bamscram
Your backyard? Get the Vdub fixed up. Originally Posted by bambino
Hey rocket lenny nothing like opening your mouth. Then incerting your dick
And do you understand why it is in much better shape?

Same island. Different approaches to the environment.

Read this book and you might learn something you short sighted GDP loving gay turd.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collap...ail_or_Succeed Originally Posted by WTF

Everyone already knows deforestation and soil erosion made Haiti more of a shithole than it needs to be, snitchfuck. What's your point? Why didn't they halt and reverse the damaging environmental policies at some point? The environment is very resilient. Forests can grow back. Soil can replenish itself. Why didn't the Haitians copy the much more successful economic development model of their Hispaniola twin, the Dominican Republic?

There are scores of nations in the Caribbean and Central America that have successfully bounced back from natural disasters such as hurricanes and earthquakes and - with foreign assistance - emerged stronger than before. Haiti can't even recover from its own man-made environmental disasters. If that's your point, I agree with it.

What does Haiti have to show today for all those billions of relief dollars that poured in after the 2010 earthquake? Very little. They have demonstrated again and again that they are a dysfunctional society - in short, a "shithole".
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2018, 01:33 PM
Everyone already knows deforestation and soil erosion made Haiti more of a shithole than it needs to be, snitchfuck. What's your point? Why didn't they halt and reverse the damaging environmental policies at some point?". Originally Posted by lustylad
One showed prudent environmental concerns, the other did not.

One is what happens when you worry about short term GDP instead of long term financial success.

You Trump fucks care about nothing but the short term market and not the long term future of the Country.

That is my point big font man with the little peepee. That is your Indian name. big font man with the little peepee
I don't disagree with you on that. but it is a matter of semantics that you don't upset other countries with certain cuss words.. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sorry, but we shouldn' water down our words just so we don't offend them.

Like Puerto Rico, the elected officials did not monitor their power situation. Now we are stuck fixing it. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yup. A team from AEP ohio has headed down to fix their mess..

It will hurt even more when these countries don't help in the fight against terrorism...
Shitstain.. SINCE when has Pakistan helped against terrorism?? HELL THEY HID OSAMA!

Fox News lead with President Trump saying what shithole countries the shithole countries were...the talking heads trying to look disgusted.

The next two stories were about tragedies in MX and some country in Central America. They contain footage of the shithole countries with poverty in every shot. Originally Posted by gnadfly

IMO they are only peeved, cause he spoke the truth.. SOMETHING they are morbidly afraid of..

Clinton Foundations finest work. Originally Posted by bambino

What work.. THEY never did any!

He's right, (not all) but people flee their counties after they destroy it and come here and guess what , Maybe they should "fix their issues" at home. The liberal media is skeeeeeeered to tell the truth , its the Russians Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Not just that, but when they get here, they try to turn this country into the same shithole they left.
One showed prudent environmental concerns, the other did not.

One is what happens when you worry about short term GDP instead of long term financial success.

You Trump fucks care about nothing but the short term market and not the long term future of the Country.

That is my point big font man with the little peepee. That is your Indian name. big font man with the little peepee Originally Posted by WTF
So are you taking the under with bam for 2018 GDP... or do I go back to calling you out as a fraud in big fonts???
Trump DENIES he said it....... Now Democrats will have to prove it!!!

I am betting the Democrats are lying!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2018, 02:09 PM
So are you taking the under with bam for 2018 GDP... or do I go back to calling you out as a fraud in big fonts??? Originally Posted by lustylad
I've offered up my bet that neither of you have taken , evidently you are both shithole Haitians that can not plan long term.

You both wanna cut down all those trees (Tax cuts) as fast as possible and make as much money as you can and be damned it the long term health (National debt 20 trillion) of your country!

• WTF
  • 01-12-2018, 02:14 PM
Trump DENIES he said it....... Now Democrats will have to prove it!!!

I am betting the Democrats are lying!!! Originally Posted by NoTell

Only one saying he didn't say it who was there, is Trump.

Of course , Trump already said he could shoot a innocent person in the middle of NY and dumb fuckers like you would not believe he did it if he said he didn't.

this is just Trump being Trump. He does or says something and if there is any blowback, he lies about it.

I think it's kinda funny. Reminds me of Denny Green..."They are who we thought they were!"

I think it kinda sad that dumbshits like you believe him though....

What does Haiti have to show today for all those billions of relief dollars that poured in after the 2010 earthquake? Originally Posted by lustylad
Really? "billions of relief dollars" ....?

What do you think happened to all that money ....?

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...bbean_tri.html

Mayor Ray Nagin is travelling again, but this time, the State Department is picking up the tab.

The mayor left Sunday for the eastern Caribbean island of Martinique to participate in a conference about the future of earthquake-ravaged Haiti.

Because Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked Nagin to represent the United States at the meeting in the capital city of Fort-de-France, the State Department will pay his travel expenses, Nagin spokesman James Ross said.
HillariousNoMore sending the fox to take care of the chickens!
Don't forget Little Haiti near South Beach... home of Zoe Pounds gang of imports..
Is it still there?
Hey rocket lenny nothing like opening your mouth. Then inserting your dick Originally Posted by Hotrod511
If you say so, dumb fuck.
I'ts not my thing.
If you say so, dumb fuck.
I'ts not my thing. Originally Posted by bamscram
is that the best you got Rocket Lenny
It will hurt even more when these countries don't help in the fight against terrorism...when will you idiots stop excusing everything this creep says and does to the deriment of America. He's not presidential and should not be in the office...you might as well hire a bum off the streets who could do the same job he's doing....He's a disgrace to the nation , a national pariah and joke around the world.

Only hillbilly idiots approve of such elementary school behavior. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

is that your patriotic post of the day? good. now STFU u racist dickhead. these shitholes countries don't have the means to help themselves and you think they are "partners" standing shoulder to shoulder with the US eh?

BAHHAAAHHHHAAAAAa

Trump is right Haiti is a shithole. And your homies over in Africa too, negro. yet somehow that's Whitey's fault isn't it? bahaha
Only one saying he didn't say it who was there, is Trump.

Of course , Trump already said he could shoot a innocent person in the middle of NY and dumb fuckers like you would not believe he did it if he said he didn't.

this is just Trump being Trump. He does or says something and if there is any blowback, he lies about it.

I think it's kinda funny. Reminds me of Denny Green..."They are who we thought they were!"

I think it kinda sad that dumbshits like you believe him though....

. Originally Posted by WTF
If Trump said it (no one has stepped up yet, do your research), he only spoke the Truth!!!