Dying Vet's letter to Bush and Cheney...

Who's the moron?

Is asking a question now against the rules?
Originally Posted by bigtex
Obaminable has "ACCOMPLISHED" his "MISSION" in Iraq, right?

By Matt Loffman

"Feb 2010

"On Larry King Live last night, Vice President Joe Biden said Iraq "could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government."

"GREAT ACHIEVEMENT"

(Next to OBMINABLECARE, of course!)
  • WTF
  • 06-23-2014, 05:18 AM
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stori...12/16/clinton/

"Earlier today I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces," Clinton said during his Oval Office address to the nation.
"Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons programs, and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors. Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the middle east and around the world," Clinton said...."

Originally Posted by gnadfly
But wait, I thought at the time you said Clinton did that because of the Monica investigation...
  • WTF
  • 06-23-2014, 05:23 AM

By Matt Loffman

"Feb 2010

"On Larry King Live last night, Vice President Joe Biden said Iraq "could be one of the great achievements of this administration. You're going to see 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer. You're going to see a stable government in Iraq that is actually moving toward a representative government."

"GREAT ACHIEVEMENT"

(Next to OBMINABLECARE, of course!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you think 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer was not a great thing?

So you think invading Iraq and empowering Iran was a the great thing?

Do we really want a stable pro Iranian government in Iraq?

Your pro partisan hypocrisy is only exceeded by your ignorance in foreign affairs.
So you think 90,000 American troops come marching home by the end of the summer was not a great thing?

Of course, I do:

So you think invading Iraq and empowering Iran was a the great thing?

Of course, I don't.

Do we really want a stable pro Iranian government in Iraq?

Of course, I don't.

Your pro partisan hypocrisy is only exceeded by your ignorance in foreign affairs.

You should address your whining to Joe Biden. I quoted him. Originally Posted by WTF
I thought you might like this one again ...

That's what started the "baby boomers" ... your favorite people.

By Matt Loffman

"Feb 2010

"GREAT ACHIEVEMENT"

(Next to OBMINABLECARE, of course!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
WTF ... grade school instructors repeat frequently lessons to be learned.

Here is your repeat.

Unfortunately, the French learned the "hard way" .. retreat is not beneficial.

For two terms Hillary and Her Husband lobbed shit at Iraq, which did nothing, and played footsy with the Taliban to get a gas pipeline for Enron-Ken Lay; got an "arrest warrant" for OBL; and essentially stoodby watching the U.S. get repeatedly attacked ... at home and a broad.

That's what the current numb-nuts (both of them) "in charge" are doing.

Except these fools draw fake lines in the sand they have no plans on enforcing!

Retreating in the face of an all out assault. It didn't work in the 90's. Doesn't work now.

You are living in a dream world.

At least sit on the bench .. or comfortable chair at Barnes and Nobles, quietly.
Who's the moron? Or in this instance, morons?

I offered no opinion on Jackie's question. I merely followed up by asking another question. Nothing more, nothing less!

Is asking a question now against the rules? If so, please cite? Oops, I asked more questions. Our resident "morons" (Gonad the Turdfly and Hanoi COG) are really going to be confused now!

Which probably eliminated both of you from being able to comprehend the original question in the first place. I know, this is about to become much too complicated for our two morons to follow. Their heads are probably already spinning!

Geez, neither Turdy or Hanoi COG seem capable of differentiating a simple question from an expressed opinion. Geea, what are they teaching the morons in school today? Damn, there I go again, another confusing question for the morons to become even more confused over.

That being the case, let's return to the basics. Shall we? Legitimate questions are always followed by a question mark. Thus the (?) mark that followed my question. Please note above! Duh!

I would have thought that even a Turd munching Turdfly and a Hanoi loving moron would have been able to understand a simple question. Apparently not! The question was obviously too complex for the more feeble minded among us to comprehend!

As our Wannabee USMC would say, "Carry on" morons!

And by the way Turdy, thanks for playing! It is always entertaining when morons separate themselves from the rest of the pack. Originally Posted by bigtex
Doubling down on stupid!
But wait, I thought at the time you said Clinton did that because of the Monica investigation... Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, you got it backwards. Clinton "waited" because HE THOUGHT ..

... he would be criticized for attacking Iraq BECAUSE of his blow job ...

... that, according to HIS WIFE (that would be HILLARIOUS), was CREATED by a "'GREAT RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY"!!!!

(Sounds like you and your "conspiracy" theories!)

Then it became "revealed" in the 911 Commission hearings .. that Clinton "felt" the military was incapable of launching a ground attack for lack of preparation and materiel to engage an enemy in urban fighting.....and specifically was incapable of launching an invasion WITHOUT FLY-OVER RIGHTS!

HEY (BigTitsLiar) no phone call on that bogus "call"?????

Does all this bullshit being spewed lately by the Administration have a familiar ring?
wow. Talk to yourself much LLIdiot?
A letter that made the rounds last year and also appeared on this site, that is your big news. Every generation, every war can find at least one person who feels betrayed by the way events turned out. Why is this a surprise to anyone.
  • WTF
  • 06-23-2014, 01:01 PM

1)So you think invading Iraq and empowering Iran was a the great thing?

2)Do we really want a stable pro Iranian government in Iraq?

3)Your pro partisan hypocrisy is only exceeded by your ignorance in foreign affairs.
. Originally Posted by WTF

1)Of course, I don't.

2)Of course, I don't.

3)You should address your whining to Joe Biden. I quoted him.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Make up your mind.

1)You supported the invasion of Iraq. That led to a pro Iranian Iraq government.

2)So you are for letting ISIS continue on its march to Baghdad?

3)I asked you, not Joe Biden.

I supported withdrawing troops from Iraq....if they could not govern responsibly after we left, it is not up to us to come bail them out. That is no different then bailing out banks for acting irresponsible. Moral hazard.
  • WTF
  • 06-23-2014, 01:09 PM
A letter that made the rounds last year and also appeared on this site, that is your big news. Every generation, every war can find at least one person who feels betrayed by the way events turned out. Why is this a surprise to anyone. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes that can be said about your antidotal bullshit too.

Make up your mind.

1)You supported the invasion of Iraq. That led to a pro Iranian Iraq government. Wrong

2)So you are for letting ISIS continue on its march to Baghdad? Wrong

3)I asked you, not Joe Biden. What you ask and who you ask is irrelevant.

I supported withdrawing troops from Iraq... Let me guess ... you were opposed to them going there in the first place, right?

.if they could not govern responsibly after we left, it is not up to us to come bail them out. (I never said I was for bailing out anyone ... you did.)

That is no different then bailing out banks for acting irresponsible. Moral hazard.
It's only a "moral" decision in your head. Not mine. Originally Posted by WTF
Do you enjoy misinterpreting what others' say to fit your agenda?

Or is it controllable?

This may (or may not) disturb you, but you are sounding more and more like BigTitsLiar!
Doubling down on stupid! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're wrong COG. BigKotex isn't doubling down on stupid. He's "All in!" And it ain't no bluff.

Bigkotex smilicons for bigkotex emphasis!

Do you enjoy misinterpreting what others' say to fit your agenda?

Or is it controllable? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, you are taking away one of the tools in WTF The Moronic Buffoon's tiny toolkit. Soon he'll only be left with the "slippery slope", "nuance" and "both parties do it" tools. Unfortunately no one can take away WTF's "poor reading comprehension" and "inability to make logical conclusions" tools.
Yes that can be said about your antidotal bullshit too.

Originally Posted by WTF

Spell check... she's a bitch... wtf

an·ec·do·tal
ˌanikˈdōtl/Submit
adjective
(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.