school shootings down since the 90's

Maybe you should read Post # 30. I piggybacked your post about carrying guns to school. We didn't have any shootings at my schools except for 3. They were all suicides. 2 at school, 1 at home. One was a principal, one was accidental and the other who knows. Does the massacre that Trump inspired at the Jewish church count as a school shooting? Originally Posted by themystic
Your post at 41 is separate and independent of anything at post 30. Quit equivocating. You were completely off-topic at 41.

The shooter in Pennsylvania was anti-Trump, like you.

In a school of 1,200, we had no mass shootings or suicides. We were emotionally well adjusted.
Your post at 41 is separate and independent of anything at post 30. Quit equivocating. You were completely off-topic at 41.

The shooter in Pennsylvania was anti-Trump, like you.

In a school of 1,200, we had no mass shootings or suicides. We were emotionally well adjusted.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The shooter in Penn was like me in being anti Trump? So the shooter was like 66% of the population in that respect

Its been proven that most school shootings, the parents of the kids were Fox news watchers
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2018, 11:19 AM
Its been proven that most school shootings, the parents of the kids were Fox news watchers Originally Posted by themystic
100% of them watch Hannity nightly and religiously.
The shooter in Penn was like me in being anti Trump? So the shooter was like 66% of the population in that respect

Its been proven that most school shootings, the parents of the kids were Fox news watchers
Originally Posted by themystic
Your lies are easily refuted. The Florida school shooter had no parents, and the Umpqua Community College shooter's father was a lib-retard Brit and his mother was black. The VA Tech shooter's parents lived in South Korea, and the parents of one of the Columbine shooters were pacifist, and neither set of parents owned guns. Etc., etc., etc.
Your lies are easily refuted. The Florida school shooter had no parents, and the Umpqua Community College shooter's father was a lib-retard Brit and his mother was black. The VA Tech shooter's parents lived in South Korea, and the parents of one of the Columbine shooters were pacifist, and neither set of parents owned guns. Etc., etc., etc. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hundred of school shooting and you come up with 4 cases. Comon IB, I know you got all that military background. You can do better
Hundred of school shooting and you come up with 4 cases. Comon IB, I know you got all that military background. You can do better Originally Posted by themystic
FYI, the Asian, UC Santa Barbara shooter's father was another lib-retard Brit. Your lie stands refuted until you prove otherwise with a substantive citation.
  • grean
  • 11-22-2018, 10:50 PM
Hundred of school shooting and you come up with 4 cases. Comon IB, I know you got all that military background. You can do better Originally Posted by themystic

https://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=6403233 47

The NPR put this out in August.

I'm not a nut ball conspiracy theorist who denies that Florida and Sante Fe actually happened. They and MANY other shootings did happen.

However, the NPR took a look ad found a lot of the shootings that are included when the say 300 shootings in 300 days or whatever it is when they say it, actually did not happen.
  • grean
  • 11-22-2018, 10:54 PM
Here's another article

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/15/593831564/the-disconnect-between-perceived-danger-in-u-s-schools-and-reality

Schools have been getting safer with less shootings than what the media would have us believe.
Here's another article

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/15/59383...ls-and-reality

Schools have been getting safer with less shootings than what the media would have us believe. Originally Posted by grean
That's good to hear. The media focuses on what people want to hear. The biggest "fake" news is put out by one Donald J Putin
The pathology and pattern in these "mass shootings" are the same Mental illness , history of violence , no intervention by family or gov (laws) till way to late. So cause Hollywood , video games absent parents these are the hard questions in my opinion. Not taking rights away from lawful people.
The pathology and pattern in these "mass shootings" are the same Mental illness , history of violence , no intervention by family or gov (laws) till way to late. So cause Hollywood , video games absent parents these are the hard questions in my opinion. Not taking rights away from lawful people. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Wow Donald Putin fits the profile
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2018, 12:27 PM
The pathology and pattern in these "mass shootings" are the same Mental illness , history of violence , no intervention by family or gov (laws) till way to late. So cause Hollywood , video games absent parents these are the hard questions in my opinion. Not taking rights away from lawful people. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yea don't take away their guns....take away their video games!