Well, it's been a good one. Goodbye Dallas!

Maybe you can contact me when she returns finders fee included Originally Posted by SimpleSam
Don't feed or pay the troll sweetheart.

Check your PMs.
Does this look like Texas to you?

And have you ever seen a black eskimo?

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Oh come on now, do you fly back here from Chicago on your private jet for reviews just in Dallas since you pulled that hooker move of I'm leaving/need money? Never said you never tour where there is snow.
Oh come on now, do you fly back here from Chicago on your private jet for reviews just in Dallas since you pulled that hooker move of I'm leaving/need money? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You have a fantastic imagination. Touche'.

If you're reading the review section and thinking to yourself, "This bitch is still getting reviews?" Well, it's probably because the session happened back in January, and just got fucking posted yesterday. Guys do it all the time.

Furthermore,

I even posted ads back in January that I was finally leaving Dallas in case you missed a snag in your research. Feel free to go back and read my ads in their entirety. Damn, I guess I really was hurting for money at those rates, Huh?
No research done by me. I honestly don't give a fuck about you. It's just called common sense and clicking on your reviews and seeing you post all of the fucking time in Dallas...it's not that complicated, genius.
^ You obviously do.

If you had so much animosity about my whereabouts, then you could've not bumped the threAD and let this thing die.

Don't want to see my posts all the time? There's an ignore button for that. In fact, you can say "Hello" to it.
^ You obviously do.

If you had so much animosity about my whereabouts, then you could've not bumped the threAD and let this thing die.

Don't want to see my posts all the time? There's an ignore button for that. In fact, you can say "Hello" to it. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Look who bumped the thread, genius. And look when I replied...I'm not putting anyone on ignore. Why would I? I don't do that weak shit.
Well, I count 8 DFW ads since the OP posted this threAD, that's not counting the Kansas City, Tulsa, OKC ads. Another hooker marketing trick....Let me be the last to say Goodbye.
Well, I count 8 DFW ads since the OP posted this threAD, that's not counting the Kansas City, Tulsa, OKC ads. Another hooker marketing trick....Let me be the last to say Goodbye. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Since you think you know everything, it's called touring. It's something that providers do. Pussy envy much?

Also, thanks for bumping this thread. That's the best 'marketing trick' out there. Pun intended.
^^^Well, that and barebacking...No pun intended.
^^^Well, that and barebacking...No pun intended. Originally Posted by ManSlut
And there's hobbyists who have forcibly gone looking for it.

Need I say more?
Maybe the Female Condom thing just wasn't getting it done for either of the parties, ya think?...Lmao

Oops, forgot, sometimes it's Gang Bangers forcibly going looking for it!
Maybe the Female Condom thing just wasn't getting it done for either of the parties, ya think?...Lmao Originally Posted by ManSlut
So you must be one of the guys who sits down and tries to read "in between the lines", huh?

I guess so if you need it that bad.
Good Bye
So you must be one of the guys who sits down and tries to read "in between the lines", huh?

I guess so if you need it that bad. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Who needs to 'read between the lines' in this crowd of loose lipped pillow talkers? Didn't you learn anything with Mya's fake male handle when y'all were writing reviews on each other...Puhleeze
Who needs to 'read between the lines' in this crowd of loose lipped pillow talkers? Didn't you learn anything with Mya's fake male handle when y'all were writing reviews on each other...Puhleeze Originally Posted by ManSlut
I've already ate my crow.

With that being said, it's very sad when you start to believe in absolutely everything you hear and read. Want the truth? Go see for yourself. Also, considering the things that you were vehemently looking for, I think I would've sorely disappointed you in that department.

You've been following me around every since I made my very first post here on ECCIE. Even going so far as to acknowledge every city that I've posted an ad in. It's very, very childish and very weird.

Either shut it, or send an appointment this way. But wait, I don't offer BBFS Mr. Manslut. Take my last comment and go jack off with it for the sake of us lowly and nasty hookers.