Tara

It is you're not "your" you're welcome
  • Crock
  • 01-22-2013, 08:18 AM
Also, Tara, in your sig, the word is "doesn't", not "dosen't". Slowing down and taking the time to type correctly will go a long ways towards people not thinking you're downright dumb.
Just mt 2 cents....The over 40 thing....I had been chatting/pms with Tara. When my age came out....well, no more messages...nothing. Just my thoughts and my thoughts only!!!!!!! Don't give a damn if it is a 4 year old thread.

PS: Jules......Love that assatar....I mean avatar....
Well VG69 - something good came out of this - the age thing comes up again. I was with a well reviewed provider awhile ago and her performance with me was incredibly different from what I expected after reading her reviews. Again, I think it is about age... which will just drive me to the Asian ladies - they give a passionate time all the time.
Just mt 2 cents....The over 40 thing....I had been chatting/pms with Tara. When my age came out....well, no more messages...nothing. Just my thoughts and my thoughts only!!!!!!! Don't give a damn if it is a 4 year old thread.

PS: Jules......Love that assatar....I mean avatar.... Originally Posted by verygood69
Over or under 40???
Also, Tara, in your sig, the word is "doesn't", not "dosen't". Slowing down and taking the time to type correctly will go a long ways towards people not thinking you're downright dumb. Originally Posted by Crock
"a long ways" is also not correct. It isn't plural. If you want to correct the mistakes of others, then you should never make a mistake yourself.

PS: Jules......Love that assatar....I mean avatar.... Originally Posted by verygood69
Thanks babe

Also I think that age thing is pretty silly... If you don't like older gents then maybe you should join e harmony or match.com or something... Hell I love my older clients!! Come see me I will treat you older folks right
Tough crowd today!!
"a long ways" is also not correct. It isn't plural. If you want to correct the mistakes of others, then you should never make a mistake yourself. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Thank you.
I wanted too say thank too all the pms and emails that I have gotten in the past 24 hours. It's wonderful men like you that make me feel so blessed. Thank you for that. And trust me guys I'm here too stay through high waters and low waters. Now carry on........
Tara - I will give credit where credit is due - you have responded reasonably to what seems like a totally unfair digging up of something 4 years old - again I don't know how it happened as I never search for anything like this. It was just there.

Also, no PM attack from you... not a peep, cool.
I feel love in the air
I feel love in the air Originally Posted by luiz7667
Really? I'm feeling a slight nausea.

Tara, welcome back. I know that this isn't a "Welcome back, Tara" thread but I'm segueing a bit.

Take care,
Elisabeth