Beware! Whispers can out you.

• ztonk
  • 04-21-2012, 09:32 AM

The short answer: Because some guys are still too shy to approach a pretty young lady.

The long answer can be found in my post in the Men's Lounge.

z
[quote=Toyz;2435012]

I have this vision of a bunch of guys sitting at tables so obese they can't get up to walk around to meet girls...so the girls are forced to walk from table to table in order to drum up business....is that an accurate visual? . Originally Posted by Toyz
You are not remotely close and actually rather mean spirited and disparaging of a lot of the guys here that post and share information you utilize.... What has you so bitter?
My apologies! Given the high level of testosterone in the thread, I forgot we were in Coed and not the Men's Lounge.

ztonk
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by ztonk
Lol ..figures
[/PRIVATE]
Staff Edit...private tags Needed...Spacemtn
Simple human communications....thats it... Originally Posted by Toyz

sixx
It is and always has been understood that we do not mention others that attend a "function" on this board unless that person has stated that they attended said function. It is also considered bad form to talk about who will be attending a function, where the function is being held, the dates and times (either approximate or otherwise) that the event is being held. Originally Posted by Spacemtn
I don't know if it's part of the official rules on this board, but it's really bad form to mention anything about other member's whereabouts or real world activities without their permission.

Even something like "I ran into AnalAnnie at Billy Bob's BBQ" might give her stalker a clue about her whereabouts. Or mentioning "I had supper with BigDave last night" might out him to someone who knows you, or vice versa.

Just because you've gotten away with hobbying for a while, don't lose your sense of caution and get stupid. Especially, don't get stupid and endanger others unnecessarily.

Nothing good ever comes out of these functions. A few years ago I was on my way to attending one and saw a guy I was in competition with on a multi-million dollar order entering about the same time. I made a u-turn before he saw me. To this day I have no idea what his hobby name is/was. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Yes, there are risks and benefits to attending a social. You should consider this before you attend. Having a session with a lady also carries risks. Many of us would be wiser to not hobby at all. It can bring you a lot of grief. If you choose take the risks, do it cautiously with your eyes open.
Sigh. It's so obvious that Space you are biased. You are a joke. You will use the spouse example with me but not apply it to Whispers. What a fucking joke. So are you Kboy. I had thought that you were one of the cool ones. Now I see that you're just one of the attack pack. I came on here to say something to Sixx. I will do it in his thread.
From what I heard, sources were very credible, you pretty much outed yourself, along w about 60 other gents and ladies. Hmmmm weird, you feel that way. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
You have to ask yourself why it's not allowed to post anonymous handles to perfectly legal events like lunch at a strip club. It has nothing to do with the people on the boards.
  • Toyz
  • 04-21-2012, 11:48 AM
For the record, Sixx/Whispers & I will hash out our perceived disagreements over a friendly beer (is there any other kind?). Both have graciously reached out to me offline & its much appreciated.

I won't be commenting further in this thread, although its been a blast!

But...just one response so I don't hurt anyones feelings...the comment on "obese guys sitting around a table" I thought was just in the general spirit of the meaness of this thread...no direct correlations meant, although inferred...
  • Toyz
  • 04-21-2012, 11:52 AM

The short answer: Because some guys are still too shy to approach a pretty young lady.

The long answer can be found in my post in the Men's Lounge.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Fair enough...
You have to ask yourself why it's not allowed to post anonymous handles to perfectly legal events like lunch at a strip club. It has nothing to do with the people on the boards. Originally Posted by txAustin202

Now the pussy displays that on to of everything else he is a fucking idiot....

Let's hypothesize.... Oh wait... That's a big boy word...

It means pretend.... Let's pretend.....

Let's say a girl named Teri meets a guy named Billy and rocks his world.... maybe the guy is not too stable but kinda nice and she enjoys his company not knowing he is reading more into the extra time and attention she is giving him...

His interests grow and he becomes obsessive dropping by unannounced to bring her gifts etc.... Eventually she has enough and begins to ignore him.....

another guy, Bobby, writes a glowing review of Teri and mentions seeing her numerous times and that he is taking her to a Bday party at one of those kids pizza places with the big mouse....

obsessed BF wannabe Billy reads it and heads over to the chuck E Cheese near whereteri Lives to confront the object of his possession who is convinced Bobby is the reason she does not talk to him

Billy thinks he is a bad ass.... Bobby is a soft spoke man that hapens to be an expert in Tukong Moosul and proceeds to whoop up on Billy....

Now we have a very public altercation....

Teri is at first horrified but later see that Bobby was truley defending her honor and the two of them ride off into the sunset....

Billy recovers and eventually finds a new girl to obsess over.....

Get it ASSWIPE? REAL people exist behind the names here with REAL lives..... wives , husbands, boyfriends and girlfriends fing theis place and figure it out and someone like you could put that person in the same place with their S/O

You should take a break from this place and learn a little before coming back. Find someone to mentor ya,
Sigh. It's so obvious that Space you are biased. You are a joke. You will use the spouse example with me but not apply it to Whispers. What a fucking joke. So are you Kboy. I had thought that you were one of the cool ones. Now I see that you're just one of the attack pack. Originally Posted by txAustin202
WOW!

Space and Kboy joined the Attack Pack?

I would say something but I think both will be back around to school you.....
And Whispers is pasting LR material on here. I'm sure nothing will be done.
And Whispers is pasting LR material on here. I'm sure nothing will be done. Originally Posted by txAustin202

Of course not! I owned the Fucking MODS! They are all bought and paid for with harems of 18-30Yo stripper pussy..... It has been discussed many times that they are mine.....

there is nothing here cut and pasted from the locker room..... their may be a lot of similar thoughts and sentiment.... but nothing more.....

This is backing down huh?
You have to ask yourself why it's not allowed to post anonymous handles to perfectly legal events like lunch at a strip club. It has nothing to do with the people on the boards. Originally Posted by txAustin202
How would you feel if someone posted txAustin202's home address? Or where he works, home phone number, etc.? After all, it's perfectly legal for him to live or work where he does.

On a less extreme note, I've seen how people put together bits and pieces of information and cause trouble for others.

Err on the side of caution. Don't post anything about other hobbyists that they haven't posted themselves.
Of course not! I owned the Fucking MODS! They are all bought and paid for with harems of 18-30Yo stripper pussy..... Originally Posted by Whispers
That reminds me. You still owe me 3 visits with a tall redheaded Asian stripper from the ASPD days. You've been good about paying off your old debts, but I need to get around to collecting the last few payments. The swimsuit model and the lady acrobat from last year were great. Tell them Guy says hello.