Provider Bashers

He hides his board identity from the providers he sees; if he didn't, I doubt he'd be able to schedule very often. Originally Posted by blowpop
This makes sense of having no review. He can bash any provider he wants and very same day, he can schedule with the same provider and go f**k her as additional punishment. This is sick.
This makes sense of having no review. He can bash any provider he wants and very same day, he can schedule with the same provider and go f**k her as additional punishment. This is sick. Originally Posted by futile
If you only knew.....sweet

The best part about these threads is guys like snuggles and bp come into the thread and MAKE the thread all about me as they bitch about it being all about me.

I truly do have a manposse....life is good.
The best part about these threads is guys like snuggles and bp come into the thread and MAKE the thread all about me as they bitch about it being all about me. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Somebody never learned the difference between positive attention and negative attention, did he?

Honestly, I wouldn't care less about your pathological need for attention, if it didn't give Houston hobbyists a bad name.

Thanks for that.
Anything for you, bp......well, almost.
I do too have a review....where is mojojo666? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I thought you once wrote a positive review of the overnight session you had with Ratina. Did you not get credit for it?
No one loves me anymore, bigtex....I wrote an awesome review and dazzled everyone with my ROS skills....no credit.....you need to come home....and bring a hotass blond with you....again.....drinks are on me.

I thinck they are just jealous.
you need to come home....and bring a hotass blond with you....again.....drinks are on me. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You only make that offer cuz you know I do not drink very much!

Now the hotass blonde is a different story!
You only make that offer cuz you know I do not drink very much!

Now the hotass blonde is a different story! Originally Posted by bigtex
I remember.......damn she was hot and all class......and no review, either.....you would not be very well liked around here for that these days......some of these fucktards feel entitled.
That one should get you some free pussy after your "BlowPop only" session with somebody....who am I to judge your game.

Shall we HONESTLY discuss your list in open forum?
Since you know so much about me....we can share each others hobby secrets....I'm game.....you set the playing field. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Fucking funny. Are freebies considered a form "provider bashing"?
I'd agree too, ibechill. But then I remember that if someone is too timid to post their opinion out of fear of having mean things typed at them from some distant place, then I don't want their spineless and soft-headed opinions anyway. Odds are they're the "+1" type poster anyway... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
+1 Originally Posted by dearhunter
+2..... does that count?

Look, you could post the most inciteful and poignant things on ANY message board, and shouldn't be surprised if the idiots show up and blast you..... its an internet message board! There will ALWAYS be internet-Keyboard-Heros who will be assholes just to be assholes (current members in discussion notwithstanding)..... that is part what comes with the territory!

Now we are just waiting on more responses......

This is starting to get very interesting......

JaD
Fucking funny. Are freebies considered a form "provider bashing"? Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
I hope not.....otherwise someone in here would be a quite abusive....I'm just saying.
Fucking funny. Are freebies considered a form "provider bashing"? Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Are you implying that I ask for freebies to get on my list? That is untrue. I simply list the providers who've impressed me the most.

Does cost enter into things on my list? Absolutely. I'm more likely to see a provider who offers French-only rates... as are other guys who share my preference. So a provider who offers French-only rates is one I'm more likely to see, and if she's great at what she does, she could very well end up on the list.
There you go.......making this thread all about you....WTF.
Hey Houston

I post in Houston co-ed, I breeze in and breeze out.

I wonder what you gents are like outside this board. The pretty lady asked a question. This thread is now four pages long. Yes some gents are meanies, well that sucks, but it is the norm around here. You got to have your boxing gloves on around here.

So would you gents rather the ladies not say anything in co-ed. So far only two or three ladies posted in this thread. Personally I never really been the type to talk trash behind a screen, I like to get up close and personal, why banter back and forth over the net. Get the game rolling face to face. But thats just me.
Catching up on last week of posts and summarizing here since other post are closed.

This board and the posts here are great tools for me to screen who i want to see. Plain and simple. I am not here to judge hobbyist here and whether they are nice or fucktards since i am not looking to get BCD with them. I do appreciate it when in their own ways (irrespective of their writing styles and choice of words) they post information that helps me glean information and make my decisions on which provider to see and which ones not to see. so i am very thankful to all hobbyist who post their views here

To the providers - I have posted this in the past also - take this for whatever it is worth - there are a minimum of 10 times more lurker here than people who actively posts. My guess is that most of us want to see providers who go about their job in a dignified way without creating too much drama or trying to prove to us that somehow they are smarter. If i wanted to be shown attitude - I will go to my SO.

If I go to a store - there cannot be a bigger putoff than - "a know it all/i am smarter than you" sales staff. I for one will not be buying anything at that store or going there ever.

Proper