bitch

• BLM69
  • 06-04-2017, 09:45 AM
Oh no. I don't eat red meat. Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I forgot you only consume man meat raw lol
Vegan life is good
Stick a fork in the OP, he's done. Let him see what entitlement mentality really feels like when some lady accepts his presence and the pimp stuffs him in a trash can to count roaches. I seriously don't understand low-lifes.
1. To the OP markymark - I have added you to my DNHABWTG (Do Not Have A Beer With This Guy) List...What a Dickhead!! Literally, hundreds of hookers in DFW and you make an ass of yourself like this...smh

2. Jules - I'm glad you made it out alive!!!

3. kaysunshine - God damn, why haven't we met?

4. sexykim2008 - God damn, why haven't we met?

5. Who invited Horseface E to this party?

6. I want Grace to mind fuck me for an hour, then I'll eat her out for an hour and we'll call it a day. Originally Posted by ManSlut

I want to join in on that party with you and Grace lol.....
I forgot you only consume man meat raw lol Originally Posted by BLM69
Lmao!!!! You killing it BLM69
Lmao!!!! You killing it BLM69 Originally Posted by suiram77
I know me too it's literally kept a smile on my face all day
I know me too it's literally kept a smile on my face all day Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I know me too that man raw meat literally kept cum on my face all day.

I fixed that for you Lmfao!!!!
Can you guys take you little fight back to the other thread and not this dumb one pleaseeeeee I'm just an average bitch that's not that hot anyway lol
You sizzle when resting, is that hot enough for you?
Can you guys take you little fight back to the other thread and not this dumb one pleaseeeeee I'm just an average bitch that's not that hot anyway lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
if it's a dumb thread then why you give a fuck? If what the op said about you is not true then just stay quiet and let the shit die.

Your ass can't control who post in a thread so just ignore it and move the fuck on!!
if it's a dumb thread then why you give a fuck? If what the op said about you is not true then just stay quiet and let the shit die.

Your ass can't control who post in a thread so just ignore it and move the fuck on!! Originally Posted by suiram77
It can't die with supposedly grown ass men being petty and bumping it with little kid fucking drama and bullying

If you notice I stopped replying last night and the op never came back it's you guys bumping it with this drama... pathetic
Best part of this whole thread is I just saw GP is back.

And a bitch can be a good thing in this business....
Yikes self alert for sure....
No lie Jules is fineeeee I'll catch a temper tantrum too lol
Jules no one would see a guy that cannot be verified. Safety first. Have a good day.
Can you guys take you little fight back to the other thread and not this dumb one pleaseeeeee I'm just an average bitch that's not that hot anyway lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
And I'm just a horse face whore who fucks guys without condoms