Half-Hour Dates...The Verdict

True..But I feel that most providers would agree with me that they would love to have long-term business relationships with their clients. Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
Of course, but if he ditches you for someone that offers half hours it isn't a reason to change what makes you happy with your business.
Of course, but if he ditches you for someone that offers half hours it isn't a reason to change what makes you happy with your business. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I want all providers to be happy with the services they provide. I just feel they should keep a open mind to Half-Hour dates. I would have a hard time believing that you would tell one of your valued clients that you do not offer half-hour dates.
Long term clients get to do pretty much whatever they want. Outcall clients (depending on driving distance) can write their own ticket on time as well. But I'm not going to spend $100+ on a hotel room for one half hour appointment. And with what I charge I feel that I have an obligation to provide the nicest room possible.
Thank you Chica and hobbyprojb...I have found that my half hour guys are just as sweet and kind and generous as my hourly and muli-hour clients..just because a client asks for a hh session does not mean he isn't a quality client...
Some guys wanna book during their lunch and they have only so much time to travel to me..visit me..and then return to their places of work and not be late...

oh and lets not get things confused...
I'm not a streetwalker..and I don't do car dates...I'm just as much a quality provider as any other lady that spoke out in this particular thread...
I just know how to market myself ..and I understand the fact(s)... that clients have all different types of needs..from fetishes to time restraints..

And also..I don't know of any housekeepers making $150 for a half hour of work...sooooo I don't mind ....whatever..the mess has to be cleaned weather its a half or an hourly client...regardless....
and I also have an incall location..so I don't have to worry about the expenses of a hotel room..
And at the end of the day...I may have had 2 to 3- 1/2 hour guys and no hourly guys at all...soo that day..the half hour guys made sure I was taken care of...they were satisfied and so was I. win win win win all the way around......
Long term clients get to do pretty much whatever they want. Outcall clients (depending on driving distance) can write their own ticket on time as well. But I'm not going to spend $100+ on a hotel room for one half hour appointment. And with what I charge I feel that I have an obligation to provide the nicest room possible. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I'm glad that you keep an open mind on Half-Hour dates for Long term Clients. Also it's nice that you take pride in having a nice incall (I will save that issue for another thread,lol!)
I have only done three half hour dates. I was in the just get a nut mood. Even when your married it's not always making love. Sometimes it's just reduce the tension and get off. Half hours are great for that. Oh by the way I am not married. lol I was for 27 years and now enjoy the single life.
It costs you that much just to walk in the door and be in my presence. Your time limitations are not my problem. If you want a quickie, go hit up a streetwalker for a "car date" Originally Posted by KelliClaire
Ummm wow. Or, if the guys want to be treated the same way by their chosen companion as many of them do by their SO, they can just come see you since it's such an "honor" just to be in your presence, right?
I can't even imagine starting and finishing within just 30 minutes! Talk about pressure - I don't know how that's even possible, LOL.
I can't even imagine starting and finishing within just 30 minutes! Talk about pressure - I don't know how that's even possible, LOL. Originally Posted by AimeeAims

It's Possible..I usually have 30 minute French Lessons with my ATF when I feel lazy..And I'm even generous to DATY for the first 10 minutes! It's possible.
I had a session with a gal in Omaha that I had msog and bbbj all in 30 minutes. I have to admit the session was all about me that time. I'm usually very giving but this time I just didn't care. Hey what can I say.
30 minutes are MEET AND GREET appointments. I once had one turn into a SEVEN hour date! I once had an hour date turn into a weekend in Las Vegas! Ah its the "SWEET N LITTLE" things they do that make ya want go... OK! When ever I loose my mind... little still looking is always a long for the ride!

I can't even imagine starting and finishing within just 30 minutes! Originally Posted by AimeeAims
It's definitely possible. What I find funny is that there are providers who offer $100/hh rate and then charge $250/hr. I guess at times too, they only want something quick and not necessarily go through the time to get to know one another!
It's definitely possible. What I find funny is that there are providers who offer $100/hh rate and then charge $250/hr. I guess at times too, they only want something quick and not necessarily go through the time to get to know one another! Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
That's "Provider Math" right there, BBB.
I had a session with a gal in Omaha that I had msog and bbbj all in 30 minutes. I have to admit the session was all about me that time. I'm usually very giving but this time I just didn't care. Hey what can I say. Originally Posted by burkalini
Sounds like a perfect 30 minute date.
i offer the half hour from time to time
why? bc it gives the gent that doesnt have the time or funds to meet me
after the initial half hour visit--they usually see the value in paying for the full hour
*im not a clock watcher, very much a pleaser, and i dont say no too often

im not high volume by any means, either.