Left without paying.....

Classy! #ecciestandards Originally Posted by Goddess Athena
I'm going to give you an LD pass now shoo...

This hooker needs to take her bra off to count to twelve. Originally Posted by Still Looking

I can get to 25 now.
As a matter of getting this back on track... I have used several agencies as well and it occurred to me that I can't even remember the last time a lady asked me for the money up front. Perhaps 241 reviews, being a P411 member and a reputation as being a gentleman has earned me that luxury of not needing to pay up front.

I can get to 25 now. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
23 if you use the jewels
If anyone would go to usasexguide com and read most of the reviews you would see that paying upfront is a bad idea. I sit here and read all these posting by these upstanding providers and I kind of laugh. I can't count the times a provider has tried to shaft me. And it's not just the low price ones either, the high price ones would do it too. Just ask Charlie sheen.

Morals to say are in short supply when it come to most women. Honesty is totally out the question. Most don't want to be there. And it trips me out when they put in there ad "I love my job". Right. Ever women I ever met is doing this for a reason. Money! Pay them first and in their mind they already got all their going to get out of this. So what's the point. Your a trick nothing more or less. But there are still some guys who would spill there guts out to her. About there job their family their money you name it they would do it. And all she is thinking about is "leave".

Would I leave with out paying "no". But if I paid for an hour and it was crap from jump street be luck to get half. Upselling is a no no.

White knight having been driving up the prices as it is

They are too many PR reps for providers on this board.
If anyone would go to usasexguide com and read most of the reviews you would see that paying upfront is a bad idea. I sit here and read all these posting by these upstanding providers and I kind of laugh. I can't count the times a provider has tried to shaft me. And it's not just the low price ones either, the high price ones would do it too. Just ask Charlie sheen.

Morals to say are in short supply when it come to most women. Honesty is totally out the question. Most don't want to be there. And it trips me out when they put in there ad "I love my job". Right. Ever women I ever met is doing this for a reason. Money! Pay them first and in their mind they already got all their going to get out of this. So what's the point. Your a truck nothing more or less. But there are still some guys who would spill there guys out to her. About there job their family their money you name it they would do it. And all she is thinking about is "leave".

Would I leave with out paying "no". But if I paid for an hour and it was crap from jump street be luck to get half. Upselling is a no no.

White knight having been driving up the prices as it is

They are too many PR reps for providers on this board. Originally Posted by Raw dog
Ouch!
I thinck you could put a provider on the injured reserve list. Originally Posted by Still Looking
LOL No, I put them on PUP-- Physically Unable to Perform list

You ever try a numbing agent down there or maybe dick kegels, what happens when the wind blows, im no psychologist but that's a sensitive dick ;-) Originally Posted by theboss21422
I've tried everything from numbing agents, to thinking of a naked Jonathan Winters, to the squeeze technique, etc. None have worked. Just being in the presence of a naked woman or the thought of anything remotely sexual gets me going. I've sorta embraced it as I just let the first one rip and go from there. There have been 2 times when I've had problems popping. First time was with SO when actually trying to conceive (go figure). Second time was when I was doing this doubles session. It was sensory overload as we all just got into a full game of adult twister with body parts going everywhere and not knowing who was doing what to whom. Also, at one point, I was positioned right next to the A/C unit which was pumping out about 65 degree air right onto my cock. Maybe that had an effect. Don't know, but given the adult gymnastics being played, I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. I held off for a good 20 minutes instead of the normal 1 min and 20 secs.
Come on LD you know that's not the case. People disagree with me all the time without stating I'm looking to screw over providers. I don't look for problems but as you well know I don't put my tale between my legs and run away either. This hooker needs to take her bra off to count to twelve. Do some checking or just read her first post in this thread.

But LD if you want me to be nice you know what to do...

Originally Posted by Still Looking

Fair enough, but please... Don't give me a pass. Yours could be the next spanking that puts my post count over the top.

I understand your point of view. Thank you.