Outdated photos & disappointment questions... should a client have to pay?

I agree with most everything you said, my point is simply that none of it is a given or universally accepted, and therefore worthy of discussion. Especially compared to some of the drivel that gets posted here.

Bizz, if she went from natural to manmade boobs without any warning, I would be upset. Not like that was a gradual thing, not like it was without warning. But then, most gals would be bragging about it.

Pics should be accurate. I know a lot of ladies are using very old pics and in my experience (excuse me while I put on my flame retardent suit), this business is hard on a lady. After 4-5 years in the business, I think there are probably big changes in a lady's appearance. I could cite some examples, and probably even post a couple, but that would be rude, and not the intent of this thread.

I do a lot of research on ladies, and I am looking for an illusion of passion and what I will call physical & mental skillsets as much as anything. Yes, major fluctuations from appearance might upset me. I am a douchebag but at least one lady's account, but if I made it to the door, I would probably go through with it. OK, I have gone through with it, multiple times. Usually a BP provider, not sure I can think of any time where it was a verified provider.

I usually have a feel for the neighborhood, but if I arrived on sight and it was a real dump of a place, gang-style accomodations complete with pimp mobiles on the street and bullet riddled walls, I would probably walk and not pay a penny. Otherwise, if I walked to the door and then realized I had made a mistake, I would probably toss her a $20 or so, and make my retreat.

I will say this, even with BP ladies who looked nothing like their pics, I have usually managed to have a good time, and the YMMV factor was generally quite high. I guess enough of you guys have slammed the door and ran that they are so happy when I stay, they are willing to push the envelope a bit. I am respectful as always, but remember, I am a douchebag... (Sorry, but I guess I am just surprised a lady I have never even noticed called me that.) Originally Posted by tigercat
I don't think a client should have to pay if he decides to leave within the FIRST FIVE MINUTES. If he feels he has been misled by pictures, and he is not attracted to the provider, then why should he have to pay for an hour of activities that won't take place? Yes, if he's courteous, he'll throw her a 20 or something for the trouble, but that is absolutely not necesary whatsoever. If anything, it's sympathy payment, that I personally would not accept. Rejection can hurt, but it is not alert worthy IMO. Whether you've gained weight, lost weight, dyed your hair, cut your hair drastically, gotten a new set of boobies, or whatever else, your showcase should reflect this.

Yes, he wasted your time, and you *could* have had another appt during that time, but you also wasted HIS time. Then should you compensate him for his gas money to get over to your incall just to be disappointed? Call it even. Cut your losses. It wouldn't have been an enjoyable time for either party involved if there is no physical attraction. Now he's still horny, and has to find time to get away from work or home again, get screened by a different provider, and hope that when she opens the door that he is seeing who he saw in the pics.

If your pictures are accurate, recent and don't hide anything, then this issue won't even come up.

Jules, you are looking stunning as always Love you bunches!!! xoxoxo
I just noticed that other thread (thanks for the link) - so I have a better understanding now.

But back to the money/pictures thing.

I know I'm much different from many girls...and this comment is more money related than picture related...

But I have actually had a session that we got started, things just weren't really clicking for either of us. I already had my envelope and I gave it back. He pulled a nice tip out for my time and travel and we were both satisfied.

I don't know how many of my co-workers I would trust to be THAT honest in a session. I can just hear the "you booked an hour, that's what you pay for" line.

I'm so grateful for my clients. Really I am.
I agree with most everything you said, my point is simply that none of it is a given or universally accepted, and therefore worthy of discussion. Especially compared to some of the drivel that gets posted here. Originally Posted by TheBizz
I assume that means you think I am a douchebag too?

Can't disagree with the drivel part.

A lot of this boils down to a couple of points:

1. WALDT - We All Like Different Things and while deceptive pictures might be a game changer for some, for others it might now.

2. How horny are you, how hard is it for you to get free? If the guy is extremely horny or it is very hard to get loose to play, then he may choose to go forward with the session, if the facts are different, he might walk. For some, the old adage, any port in a storm sort of applies.

3. If you walk, do you pay up? Here is a case where I would say a lady has to deal with the YMMV factor: her attitude, the level of the misrepresentation, the guy's attitude & over all financial picture, and perhaps, how many times the guy feels he has been shafted in the hobby will all effect whether he offers a token payment.

There is one factor that I think has to enter the equation: How many times have we seen a guy write a bad review or an alert on a lady where the information is already out there to find: Take the glove - lady, Patricia, the blonde over at Turtle Creek area or where ever. A little bit of research will find plenty of information on her. If you show up expecting a 20 something and get pissed because of her age, bad on you. I almost think you owe her a token amount, you should have known better. In other cases, where you are truly going where no (ECCIE) man has gone before, use your own judgment as to whether you should offer a token amount.

I do think a lot of guys, used to having their hand held figuratively speaking, as they go about their hobby adventures, think that anything less than spectactular deserves an alert and drama. For those of us who have played these games for years, we know that the pearls and the peanuts are all in the same barrell. We expect that to find the pearls will sometimes require shelling a few peanuts. The cost to reach in the barrell to grab a handful will remain steady. Once you find a pearl, don't throw it back in the barrell but keep it where you can gaze upon the beauty when ever you want.

I am not so date specific on how old pics should be. Major changes in weight, hair color & length, body art, boob enhancement, etc. should all be documented via pictures or at least written word until new pics can be posted. Otherwise, once every 6 months or a year should be fine. Half the guys perusing this site never intend to see you anyway, they just want something to jack off to at bedtime to help them sleep. I bet several ladies here have helped a lot of guys get a very satisfying night's sleep. Just wished that worked for my insomnia.
I see we are still hating, again in another post. Clients do not really know if pics are current, they can be new/different postings but still old. I went to see a provider after her pics were updated, I got to the door she opened, I said oh hell no, no cancellation fee for false advertising. So no to paying or any compensation. Some hobbyists do not have an issue with weight, some do, some may have issues with ink on a body, some don’t. I see this has come down to a hate issues between 2 providers. Amber I can say is a Great provider based on personal experience and PMs to me from other hobbyist and yes from some providers, asking questions, yes inquiring minds wants to know, and of course the interviews. Pics are still accurate, attitude, personalty is real. Amber has quality in quantity. I am not riding her train, but she is a friend, real is real.
This should be about advice and how to enhance or make better the business end for providers. Some providers chose to be low volume, some high, some for personal reasons or reasons beyond their control, just saying, but don’t hate! It seems to me the core eccie providers are at odds with each other I see it in chat, pms and in the reviews. So where do we go from here?
There will come a time when we will all walk together as enemies or friends!
Tigercat,

Wasn't calling you a douchebag. I'm not shy, if I thought so I'd just come right out and say it.
I see we are still hating, again in another post. Clients do not really know if pics are current, they can be new/different postings but still old. I went to see a provider after her pics were updated, I got to the door she opened, I said oh hell no, no cancellation fee for false advertising. So no to paying or any compensation. Some hobbyists do not have an issue with weight, some do, some may have issues with ink on a body, some don’t. I see this has come down to a hate issues between 2 providers. Amber I can say is a Great provider based on personal experience and PMs to me from other hobbyist and yes from some providers, asking questions, yes inquiring minds wants to know, and of course the interviews. Pics are still accurate, attitude, personalty is real. Amber has quality in quantity. I am not riding her train, but she is a friend, real is real.
This should be about advice and how to enhance or make better the business end for providers. Some providers chose to be low volume, some high, some for personal reasons or reasons beyond their control, just saying, but don’t hate! It seems to me the core eccie providers are at odds with each other I see it in chat, pms and in the reviews. So where do we go from here?
There will come a time when we will all walk together as enemies or friends! Originally Posted by Jariou
I see you felt the need to post twice you basically said the same wk bullshit as you did in the other post you can read my response here http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...19#post2154519

As you can see MANY other hobbyists and providers feel the same way I guess we are ALL haters
I don't think a client should have to pay if he decides to leave within the FIRST FIVE MINUTES. If he feels he has been misled by pictures, and he is not attracted to the provider, then why should he have to pay for an hour of activities that won't take place? Yes, if he's courteous, he'll throw her a 20 or something for the trouble, but that is absolutely not necesary whatsoever. If anything, it's sympathy payment, that I personally would not accept. Rejection can hurt, but it is not alert worthy IMO. Whether you've gained weight, lost weight, dyed your hair, cut your hair drastically, gotten a new set of boobies, or whatever else, your showcase should reflect this.

Yes, he wasted your time, and you *could* have had another appt during that time, but you also wasted HIS time. Then should you compensate him for his gas money to get over to your incall just to be disappointed? Call it even. Cut your losses. It wouldn't have been an enjoyable time for either party involved if there is no physical attraction. Now he's still horny, and has to find time to get away from work or home again, get screened by a different provider, and hope that when she opens the door that he is seeing who he saw in the pics.

If your pictures are accurate, recent and don't hide anything, then this issue won't even come up.

Jules, you are looking stunning as always Love you bunches!!! xoxoxo Originally Posted by Jamieyoung
Love you too chica.... see you soon so we can watch ppl pet wood again (insider) xoxoxoxoxo
  • R4
  • 02-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Every Tuesday.
Jariou - Maybe there is some "hate" or contention between the jeweled & tatted one and the one who rains...me on the other hand, I'm just trying to say it how it is (no different than any other day when I post).

I may not be the most popular opinion, shit, in most cases I'm not. However, I will state the truth. I don't bullshit. I will speak up when I fuck up and I will share my experience. Take it or leave it.

So, just in case you missed my first post on this thread...my advice to Amber was this...

Amber -............ I believe you feeling like people have betrayed you because you have been friends or friendly towards them since day one.........................

>>>>>well let me summarize....the goal being, work together with other girls at your same level and quality of services to keep one another's clients happy, things tend to work best when you can do so.<<<<<<<<<

.............................. ...
It doesn't matter how many reviews there are out there...........

>>>>>>>>to summarize my review comment: regardless of how many, or the quality, or even how "stellar" they are...if it isn't a clear image of what to expect, you can't blame a guy for saying "IT's" not going to happen for him, no matter how well you can suck any spherical object through a hose.<<<<<<<
(I have amazing clients who tend to copy me on the reviews they write on me. I believe they like to share with me what a rockin good time they had. So, I do know quite a lot about what is written in my reviews...but I do not actually "know" without a doubt that each and every one of mine is stellar per se. Just saying...)

Get your stuff back on track and don't take this shit so personal. But that's just my advice. Originally Posted by tntangie
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That right there ^^^^^^you see that? That is me saying, "Hey, don't sweat it. It's one guy. One client. Suck it up, move on. Whatever it is that has been happening that has everyone and their brother posting about BCD being in the dark. (yes, that's why I said it earlier) And now this topic about old pictures or inaccurate pictures...well, don't sweat it...

Go put on some make up, do your hair and grab your camera phone and snap a few new shots!
Flip the bitches (including me) the bird and tell us all to go fuck off.

It's not personal, it's fucking business. I mean, really.

Here, I'll demonstrate.

I'm not even in a cute outfit. This is what I wore to class today.

Well, took the top off, this is what I wore underneath. Big whoop.
But you can do the same thing...and tell everyone "fuck you" at the same time, and do it with a smile!
Angie, you rock!
I heart you Angie!

By the way, could you be any cuter?!
LOL Angie! Now that's the way to do it. (btw,your a hottie)
I dunno wtf is going on but, I figured it out.
Its a shame the way some behave.
And I am sooooooooooooo gawd damn tired of responding to a fucking total bullshit thread and then reading the drama here.

I don't give a fuck to log in half the time to read this trash or hear it and I can imagine several others agree.

smh...

Angie - You Rock

HAHA Angie you are AWESOME I so heart you

Hope you liked my pic too