What is with the ads around here? This one in particluar is 3 words long.

This one is done. Let's lock this as I did not mean to insult any coons.

[STAFF]Nice one Bubba.[/STAFF] Originally Posted by Thibodeaux

Apparently someone does not read the dictionary http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coon
coon

 /kun/ Show Spelled[koon] Show IPA
noun 1. raccoon.

2. Slang: Disparaging and Offensive . a black person.

3. a rustic or undignified person.

Since Bubba was talking about raccoons, it is obvious, at least to me, that I was talking about raccoons here.

But some point-happy mod, assumed I was being racist and gave me points.

The same mod that nailed me with points, but did NOT pay attention to me saying "Let's lock this" and lock this thread as it was getting out of hand.

What the heck is wrong with these mods??? And we have another super mod making fun of a girl calling her a raccoon??? Did he get points for cruel remarks??

No wonder this place is going to hell. So let me spell it out for you mods.

AS THE OP, I ASK YOU TO LOCK THIS THREAD.

This is a double-standard board. This thread makes it obvious...Restriced topic Bubba3452to members and let the mods beak their own rules.

You watch, I will probably get points for revealing "private info"...but as we all know, that was originally a public post.

Hey let's see what excuse is used to point me or ban me now.
Your not staff at this site. I guess you forgot which site you are on.

"[STAFF]Nice one Bubba.[/STAFF]" sure looks like your trying to impersonate staff. Prehaps some time off to get your act together would be warranted.

Oh, also mentioning restricted topics
This one is closed...
And I like how your initial post was edited....Can we do the same once we realize we fucked up before we get points from you?? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I was in the process of editing a post and the time between my first submission and points was approx 6 minutes, 7 at the most but I got zinged with 2 points.

So members have almost zero time to edit before a member of staff can award them points.