Fake boobs and tattoos

When it comes to tattoos I have 2 suggestions... make it meaningful and get a good/skilled tattoo artist. I see so many people get tattoos that don't mean shit or just look like shit. Chicks getting dolphin tattoos over their ass and then 5 years later they're like, "I really don't like dolphins I just like visiting seaworld and this tattoo was only $50."

As far as implants go... get implants to fit your body shape. Granted, once women get them they almost always wish they had gotten them a little bigger. I think if you're going to get them you should just do it for you, not for what other people think. But, if you're going to get them, find a good doctor and I'd go with the "gummy bear" implants... they feel more realistic. Outside of that you can get implants which look more like natural breasts or you can go with the high perky ones. Either way, talk it over with your doctor and pick what will make YOU happiest.
When it comes to tattoos I have 2 suggestions... make it meaningful and get a good/skilled tattoo artist. I see so many people get tattoos that don't mean shit or just look like shit. Chicks getting dolphin tattoos over their ass and then 5 years later they're like, "I really don't like dolphins I just like visiting seaworld and this tattoo was only $50."

As far as implants go... get implants to fit your body shape. Granted, once women get them they almost always wish they had gotten them a little bigger. I think if you're going to get them you should just do it for you, not for what other people think. But, if you're going to get them, find a good doctor and I'd go with the "gummy bear" implants... they feel more realistic. Outside of that you can get implants which look more like natural breasts or you can go with the high perky ones. Either way, talk it over with your doctor and pick what will make YOU happiest. Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
Thank you so much for the imput! I for sure not getting anymore tattoos.. probably gonna get a few removed actually. Some were mistakes I was young and dumb. But as far as the boobs go, that is defiantly something I wanna do for me. I think it would help me with self esteem a little.
Go for it girl!! If it will improve your self-image, then do it.