SeeSkylar not show up

• jerky
  • 10-07-2014, 09:12 PM
I'm not going to argue because it isn't important and most people don't care, I know I don't.
But just for the record, I didn't contact her through eccie because her add says for quicker verification contact her through P411 and states she is "P411 friendly", so I did.

I could poke holes in her bullshit story all day long but it isn't worth it, all that happened is she didn't show up when she said she would. It was no big deal, just a ncns.
Wakeup, kiss my ass. Originally Posted by jerky

Jerky has heart. Go Jerky. Don't take no shit offa nobody.

Jerky has heart. Go Jerky. Don't take no shit offa nobody. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Whore, please...he's already his lesson, he knows better...
It's very obvious that we need that sarcastic font.
It looks great in person too! I had a great session with her recently, need to post that review and pics of that ass. Seriously OP, DAT ass is niiiiice
Someone really should make a .gif of that ass in motion.
I agree DG.....I have my own personal cumblast photos of skylar's ass in .jpg format but .gif would be much better.....I'll have to work on that action footage next time....
Someone really should make a .gif of that ass in motion. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
  • jerky
  • 11-03-2014, 08:36 PM
Seriously OP, DAT ass is niiiiice Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
I'll have to take your word for it, but it looks to me like it might be getting larger.
Never seen these many capes flying at the same time in my life
Poor Jerky is right, lol. Seeskylar is becoming as common a phrase as See Rock City...

See Dat Ass

~
Bragging about buying a whore on a whore board and using Shazam twice in one sentence puts you in a league of your own, on the short bus. Originally Posted by jerky
Beep Beep haha thats funny as hell