Assault weapon ban/Abortion ban

345 dead by mass shootings in 2019

3,000 dead by abortion per day. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Prove that. I think you may be off by a factor of a whole shitload.

Terrible comparison with bogus numbers.

Even you can do better than that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aborti..._United_States

More from CDC
In 2015, 638,169 legal induced abortions were reported to CDC from 49 reporting areas. The abortion rate for 2015 was 11.8 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years, and the abortion ratio was 188 abortions per 1,000 live births.

Compared with 2014, the total number, rate, and ratio of reported abortions for 2015 decreased 2%. Additionally, from 2006 to 2015, the number, rate, and ratio of reported abortions decreased 24%, 26%, and 19%, respectively. In 2015, all three measures reached their lowest level for the entire period of analysis (2006—2015).

Women in their twenties accounted for the majority of abortions in 2015 and throughout the period of analysis. The majority of abortions in 2015 took place early in gestation: 91.1% of abortions were performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation; a smaller number of abortions (7.6%) were performed at 14–20 weeks’ gestation, and even fewer (1.3%) were performed at ≥21 weeks’ gestation. In 2015, 24.6% of all abortions were early medical abortions (a non-surgical abortion at ≤8 weeks’ gestation). The percentage of abortions reported as early medical abortions increased 114% from 2006 to 2015, with an 8% increase from 2014 to 2015. Source: Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2015. MMWR Surveill Summ 2018;67(No. SS-13).

Even you can do better than that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aborti..._United_States Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your link posts numbers in 2008. 1 million abortions in 25 states. What happened to the other 25 states? Seems like that’s the best you can do.

While abortions are on the decline since 2008. But in the period between 1973-2011, 53 million abortions were performed. Yeah, that’s a huge number.
  • oeb11
  • 08-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Ultimately numbers are argumentative
One fact is that in NYC, abortions among black women outnumber live births by black women.
And that is not a racial DPST talking Point?????

One's opinion will not be swayed by numbers - it is a matter of personal philsophy
I find abortion abhorrent - but the reality of the coat hanger abortion losses of women is a reality.

Better imho - to have a 24 week abortion limit, plus for rape, incest, and health of mother.
I personally believe it is the best compromise.

No - the DPST's don't look at the credibility and current status of sources - as long as they "Feel" it supports their narrative.

Even you can do better than that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
https://lovewillendabortion.com/how-...ns-in-the-u-s/

Take about shit and bogus...you supporting thugs assaulting innocent Americans!!
Thank you thug supporting poster!!
Your link posts numbers in 2008. 1 million abortions in 25 states. What happened to the other 25 states? Seems like that’s the best you can do.

While abortions are on the decline since 2008. But in the period between 1973-2011, 53 million abortions were performed. Yeah, that’s a huge number. Originally Posted by bambino
OK. Statistics I quoted were through 2015.

You have more recent CDC numbers? Please share
The duration of a mass shooting always lasts until the second gun arrives..

Fact.
OK. Statistics I quoted were through 2015.

You have more recent CDC numbers? Please share Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So using the 2015 numbers cited in the wiki article it comes out to approximate 1750 abortions per day.

So for perspective after the distraction, Mass shooting victims in all of 2019 are still less than a days worth of abortions.

Things that make you go hmmmm.
Except that one is legal and the other is a Felony.
Except that one is legal and the other is a Felony. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They’re both morally wrong.
Takes the same mags , uses the same ammo (5.56 ar15s are easy to get) same twist rate etc other than full auto or three round bursts it’s the same weapon
A 13 week old fetus is goo that kinda sorta looks like a human baby but its mostly goo.

Most abortions happen at or before 13 weeks.

I didn't expect this kind of moral outrage on ECCIE of all places.

Its all men arguing too like we have any say in it
Its all men arguing too like we have any say in it Originally Posted by tonyscag9
Can you think of a good reason why men shouldn't have "a say" in it?
Except that one is legal and the other is a Felony. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't you wish sometimes that your parents would have decided on an abortion rather than suffering the burden of watching you get bigger?

Job 10:19
'I should have been as though I had not been, Carried from womb to tomb.'
A 13 week old fetus is goo that kinda sorta looks like a human baby but its mostly goo.

Most abortions happen at or before 13 weeks.

I didn't expect this kind of moral outrage on ECCIE of all places.

Its all men arguing too like we have any say in it Originally Posted by tonyscag9

Can you think of a good reason why men shouldn't have "a say" in it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
If we, as men, have the ability to disappear from responsibility, men shouldn't mandate birth.

If we, as men, have the ability to disappear from responsibility, men shouldn't mandate birth. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
So if we, as men, decide we want the abortion and she doesn't, should that absolve the man from responsibility?