Breaking news! 58% of Americans think that Obama is incompetent

You can't utter a single word without cowering for fear of being called Anti-Semitic. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
**Hence, your notable lack of empathy for Republicans criticizing Odumbo for his policies and politics remains a complete mystery, WE.**

Maybe I rounded a number, maybe I had a typo, maybe I changed things just slightly to see if anyone would catch it (congratulations) but it changes absolutely nothing about the content of the post. A very large number of people do not believe what this president tells them about something so simple as where he was born. That is really extraordinary if you think about it. Who's fault is that? Is it Hillary whose camp came up with the Kenya story? Or is it Obama who could not or would not present a proper birth certificate right out of the box and had to play games. In any event the damage is done. Like the boy who cried wolf, the people don't trust Obama. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It was Odumbo and his publicist who first claimed Odumbo was born in Kenya.

Oh, that little press release predates his ambitions in politics but the birther movement began in Chicago and part of the Hillary campaign. Probably because of information like you just posted and the fact that Obama went to Pakistan when it was illegal for Americans to do so (but not Indonesians) or that he got a money to go to Occidental College as a foreign exchange student or that he lived in Indonesia under the name of Barry Sotero for many years.

Holy Shit........but not so shocking coming from someone who is an all-in Obama supporter...........his hard core base.

Like I have said....Obama can't say it, but he would be all to happy to see Hamas destroy the state of Israel.

Obama can't say it, but his supporters can.

My question to you: Does Israel have the right to exist?

You would think...... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yes Israel have the right to exist- I never said Palestinians were innocent both sides have done wrong. However, it's hard for me to have compassion for a country that treats it's citizens like animals- are you in denial WW? Israel has the right to defend it's borders, but Israel should be called out when they abuse their powers- again look up former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon- he had literally thousands of palestinians men, women, and children slaughtered by hit squads- he was no better than Saddam- but no one in the U.S called him out for his atrocities- yet Bush called him a man of peace....
I was actually educated in schools in Jewish communities- I have no issues with Jews, but Jews as a whole are very prosperous as a race mainly because of their tight bonds, wealth and greed and that is indisputable. I think Jewish Lawyer is an exception he's an asshole- none of you called him out for his racially charged innuendos- nor have any of you Republican ass clowns called out the Tea party for their racially charged hate spew against Obama.
I agree.

Hey weewee - you left out the part about how the Holocaust is a myth perpetrated by Jews in the media. How did you get so fucked up? Were you born that way? Did you learn everything you know by reading Mein Kampf? Go join Hamas, you fucked-up loser. No one wants you around here. The only reason your lunatic post got a "Like" is because you gave it to yourself. Originally Posted by lustylad
The Holocaust was real and a terrible ordeal- why are you assuming I hate jews or that I am anti-semitic? Heck I am a christian - Jesus was a jew ad so were many of the great prophets. Yes, I believe that Jews should have a nation they call home, but that doesn't give them the right to shit on the palestinian people. Hamas are terrorist why would I join them?
It was Odumbo and his publicist who first claimed Odumbo was born in Kenya.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Breitbart dug that up but he wasn't a birther.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...rs/booklet.asp
Israel is NOT abusing their power - whatever that is....They are legitimately defending their right to exist and responding to Hamas terror attacks. Make no mistake, Hamas is using civilians as human shields and Hamas needs to be destroyed. If Israel de-militarizes Gaza, then maybe the Palestinians and Israelis can live in peace.

Yes Israel have the right to exist- I never said Palestinians were innocent both sides have done wrong. However, it's hard for me to have compassion for a country that treats it's citizens like animals- are you in denial WW? Israel has the right to defend it's borders, but Israel should be called out when they abuse their powers- again look up former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon- he had literally thousands of palestinians men, women, and children slaughtered by hit squads- he was no better than Saddam- but no one in the U.S called him out for his atrocities- yet Bush called him a man of peace....
I was actually educated in schools in Jewish communities- I have no issues with Jews, but Jews as a whole are very prosperous as a race mainly because of their tight bonds, wealth and greed and that is indisputable. I think Jewish Lawyer is an exception he's an asshole- none of you called him out for his racially charged innuendos- nor have any of you Republican ass clowns called out the Tea party for their racially charged hate spew against Obama. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
The trouble is Jews feel they are owed something by the rest of the world...
Jews know exactly why they are hated... Don't give a Jew money... No morals...They're the spawn of Satan! ...Jews are by far the most hated group of people on the face of this earth... hatred for jews is a natural reaction to their contemptuous behavior towards Gentiles... The principle cause of "anti-semitism" is jewish behavior... we Christians hold them fully responsible for the death of Jesus Christ and all that entails... They are an ethnic mafia bent on global domination... They have perfected the cult of the victim... They are the great deceivers. NEVER trust them. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

...why are you assuming I hate jews or that I am anti-semitic? Heck I am a christian - Jesus was a jew and so were many of the great prophets. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Hey weewee, once you post something on eccie you have 60 minutes to change your mind and delete it. Try to remember that next time you go on a hate-filled rant.

Why am I "assuming" you hate Jews? Because I can read, you fucked-up miscreant. Or was your previous post written by Donald Duck?

I was actually educated in schools in Jewish communities- I have no issues with Jews, but Jews as a whole are very prosperous as a race mainly because of their tight bonds, wealth and greed and that is indisputable. I think Jewish Lawyer is an exception he's an asshole- none of you called him out for his racially charged innuendos- nor have any of you Republican ass clowns called out the Tea party for their racially charged hate spew against Obama. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Another dick stepper wee-wee? What to show some real evidence of that racially charged hatred of the Tea Party? Good luck with that. Same thing with Sharon, I know of a few massacres that occurred while Sharon was in command but you say thousands and I assume under his orders. Got any evidence? You just had to call out Bush on something didn't you? Yassir Arafat was a murdering terrorist but Jimmy Carter thought he was a statesmen. Begin was a terrorist when he was younger but who signed the Camp David Accords?
As for JL, do you want to show us some of those UNDESERVED racially charged innuendos?

FYI, Republican ass clowns like John Boehner don't like the Tea party and if there was real evidence of hate mongering (see Occupy movement) he would have used it. That is kind of a clue that you won't find any real hate mongering by the Tea party but you might be as sensitive as a virgin when it comes to insults.
Why does Israel have a "right" to exist?
Hey weewee, once you post something on eccie you have 60 minutes to change your mind and delete it. Try to remember that next time you go on a hate-filled rant.

Why am I "assuming" you hate Jews? Because I can read, you fucked-up miscreant. Or was your previous post written by Donald Duck?

Originally Posted by lustylad
I make no apologies for my statement - where did I say I hate Jews ? I only told you why they are hated and despised whether it's deserving or undeserving is a matter of opinion. I probably have more dealings with Jews than any of you on this site save perhaps Jewish Lawyer. There are a lot of things I admire about Jews they are totally a close knit group of people and overall very successful. I personally don't know one Jew who isn't successful in his or her craft - how've ever they can be very crafty and shrewd and from my experience they tend to be power hungry and financially savy which some people would consider greed. I speak the truth sorry if you don't like it heck I wish the Black race was half as united as Jews and half business savy as Jews.
however right is right and wrong is wrong - I can't justify a child throwing pebbles and stones at soldiers equipped with M16s and Abrams tanks as a justified battle. Are any of you saying that the Jews keeping Palestinians from seeing their family or restricted access to certain areas is fair and just ?
Why does Israel have a "right" to exist? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
They should have their homeland and should be able to defend their borders against aggressors but at the same time they should show tolerance to law abiding Palestinians and not treat them like animals.
For 2000 years their "homeland " belonged to someone else. They lost any right to it. Do the Native Americans have a right to their homeland? Why not?

This "right to exist" is bullshit. Individuals have a right to be free. Races do not have a superior right to anyone else to a place.
Breitbart dug that up but he wasn't a birther.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...rs/booklet.asp Originally Posted by lustylad
That's interesting. But this clip below, I don't know if Obama is on the level or just trying to be sarcastic or what, but he's talking to a group of people and telling them he was born in Kenya.

Jim

http://youtu.be/edyJ4oS8kz0
For 2000 years their "homeland " belonged to someone else. They lost any right to it. Do the Native Americans have a right to their homeland? Why not?

This "right to exist" is bullshit. Individuals have a right to be free. Races do not have a superior right to anyone else to a place. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Fuck COG, the Indians owned the land before we white folks stole it from them. Give the motherfuckers back their land for all I care, as long as Israel gets the promised land G-d gave to us - that G-d promised us. Eretz Yisrael (The Land of Israel)

From wikipedia:

The Promised Land (Hebrew: הארץ המובטחת‎, translit.: Ha'Aretz HaMuvtahat) is the land promised or given by God, according to the Tanakh (the Hebrew Bible), to the Israelites, the descendants of Jacob. The promise is first made to Abraham (Genesis 15:18-21) and then renewed to his son Isaac, and to Isaac's son Jacob (Genesis 28:13), Abraham's grandson. The promised land was described in terms of the territory from the River of Egypt to the Euphrates river (Exodus 23:31) and was given to their descendants after Moses led the Exodus out of Egypt. (Deuteronomy 1:8)
The world (thru the UN) approved the creation of the State of Israel (Plan of Partition); so yes, Israel has the legal right to exist as a nation state...at least until the UN (and Israel) says otherwise....

The right to exist is the very same as the right to be free, especially when it comes to Israel and it's neighbors who have threatened to destroy Israel and the Jews.