Jeff Zucker Out As CNN Chief

So Mueller and $40M proved the FBI right about lying to the FISA courts, after Hillary paid for a garbage dossier, which was then laundered though the media to investigating Trump produced something commonly known as bumpkiss. Amiright?
And CNN was the head (giving) cheerleader. I wonder how their ratings are doing these days? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Can you have a negative rating?
... Don't start crying - just 'cause Waco pushed you over.
Next time maybe you'll surely know your "facts" better.

But prolly NOT.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

"prolly?" WTF does that mean? As in, you prolly wouldn't know a fact if it bit off your fake pirate peg leg?

Tell us aussie, why aren't you a big patriot for that country you supposedly came from? You should be over there trying to fix yours instead spewing all your bullshit around here.

I'm sure your cuntry folks need you!
Can you have a negative rating? Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Well, yeah. You have a pretty negative rating, so with that experience, maybe you can go straighten things out with Ron Burgundy. lol
CNN wont have any money left after Rittenhouse settles.
CNN wont have any money left after Rittenhouse settles. Originally Posted by bambino
Yep.
Can you have a negative rating? Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Not sure. But I found a looney-leftiy way to make CNN look a little better with math shenanigans. So the math indicates that CNN has lost about 90% of their viewers compared to last year. But if you look closely at the actual data - they only lost like a dozen or so viewers since last year. Viola! Mo better now!

It must really suck to be a Demonicrat.

... Blimey! ... Now THAT surely sayes it all!

... Thanks, Hillary. ... What difference DOES "Benghazi" make?!

#### Salty
Chris Cuomo wants $60 MILLION settlement from CNN - claims Jeff Zucker knew he was helping brother Andrew

The former CNN anchor is reportedly asking for a settlement of up to $60 million from the network that fired him. (Daily Mail)

“Chris insists he never did anything for his brother Andrew that Zucker didn't know about,” an inside source told Page Six.

The source says he believes “WarnerMedia found something in their investigation into Chris […] which revealed more about Zucker's involvement with Andrew Cuomo,” and Gollust was a cover to fire him.

CNN... how many days until their next scandal?

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews
Chris Cuomo wants $60 MILLION settlement from CNN - claims Jeff Zucker knew he was helping brother Andrew

The former CNN anchor is reportedly asking for a settlement of up to $60 million from the network that fired him. (Daily Mail)

“Chris insists he never did anything for his brother Andrew that Zucker didn't know about,” an inside source told Page Six.

The source says he believes “WarnerMedia found something in their investigation into Chris […] which revealed more about Zucker's involvement with Andrew Cuomo,” and Gollust was a cover to fire him.

CNN... how many days until their next scandal?

Subscribe to RT t.me/rtnews Originally Posted by bambino

LOL. So you want us all to subscribe to the news network "Russia Today"? You didn't know that was where RT came from? Yeah...I remember when the rightards didn't like the Russians, but when they try to help you cheat elections, I suppose that's good enough. Bunch of traitors. Well, either that or you RT watchers are even more dim-witted than I thought. Nahh...Traitors.

RT (TV network)

RT has been described as a major propaganda outlet for the Russian government and its foreign policy.[2] Academics, fact-checkers, and news reporters (including some current and former RT reporters) have identified RT as a purveyor of disinformation[43] and conspiracy theories.[49] UK media regulator Ofcom has repeatedly found RT to have breached its rules on impartiality, including multiple instances in which RT broadcast "materially misleading" content.[56]

In 2012, RT's editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan compared the channel to the Russian Ministry of Defence.[57] Referring to the Russo-Georgian War, she stated that it was "waging an information war, and with the entire Western world".[16][58] In September 2017, RT America was ordered to register as a foreign agent with the United States Department of Justice under the Foreign Agents Registration Act.[59] RT has been banned in Ukraine since 2014,[60] and in Latvia[61] and Lithuania[62] since 2020.
Attention Buzzlghtyr401. If you really need a laugh come look. There's some dope on here still bleating about Russia, Russia, Russia!
Now be a good little troll and post something to prove me correct.
zucker got fired!!! good. took 'em long enough to know that he was a liability to CNN. he should have been fired from cnn 2 years ago mainly for poor ratings.