I am not happy with TER

I just realized what a boring lay I must be. Originally Posted by TinMan
That is not true, lol. Compare the number of "mainstream" sessions I've done with the number of "other realm" ones that I've done...
*whew*

Does that mean I can stop practicing my butt kegels now?
LOL!! Along with the reviewer, that my be a once in a lifetime event for me too. I hope that answered your question, hahaha.
Speaking of, the guys at TER must be reading this board too. I just got banned over there. No reason given. F' TER
I'm sure that as long as they're happy with their bank accounts nothing will change.
The only thing TER got me was a bunch of annoying phone calls since they require a phone number be included in the review.
I'm sure that as long as they're happy with their bank accounts nothing will change.
The only thing TER got me was a bunch of annoying phone calls since they require a phone number be included in the review. Originally Posted by anova444
I don't know how you would go about changing it, but you don't have to have your phone number listed.
Is saying that I'm not happy with TER and that TER can bite my butt, bashing? I think they should be open to feedback and change. That's the best way to better yourself. I don't think that a provider should have to pay for VIP access. WE are the reason all sites are alive. I also don't believe that we should have to get fucked in the ass to warrant a 10. If a gent feels he had a 10 session, it should be graded that way. Especially when the session was a kink session where he got fucked in the ass and pissed on. Originally Posted by anova444
Are you kidding me!! I did not know that girls had to pay for vip access on TER??? WTF it is free on many other sites this one and www.afterhourscentral.com I think if you are truly here to help the girls then help them you can charge for extras but not acccess?
I applaud ECCIE for their structure and format. That is why I am here!
Not bashing Ter but they need to rethink this!
Are you kidding me!! I did not know that girls had to pay for vip access on TER??? WTF it is free on many other sites this one and www.afterhourscentral.com I think if you are truly here to help the girls then help them you can charge for extras but not acccess?
I applaud ECCIE for their structure and format. That is why I am here!
Not bashing Ter but they need to rethink this! Originally Posted by IronMan
I did a simple look up and investigation about TER a year ago and found that the entire operation is completely fucked. It is NOT objective. It is NOT open and it is NOT fair nor honest.

So much has been in the news upon the guys that run it, illegal allegations et al, I would never give them a penny of my money nor a speck of my time.

Too much pay for play.

ECCIE on the other hand...here's to ya! :cla p:
I did a simple look up and investigation about TER a year ago and found that the entire operation is completely fucked. It is NOT objective. It is NOT open and it is NOT fair nor honest.

So much has been in the news upon the guys that run it, illegal allegations et al, I would never give them a penny of my money nor a speck of my time.

Too much pay for play.

ECCIE on the other hand...here's to ya! :cla p: Originally Posted by TheDogger
+1