Provider wants me to invest in her, Am I a Pimp?

• yambs
  • 10-15-2016, 05:13 PM
it's called a SIMP
Tell her you're being restructured at work and looks like a pay cut which means you cant do her rent. See how that floats
All of Ya'll are wrong.... He's a Clown.
Maybe you should just marry her?
You are fucked, dude. Time to prepare for the worst.
This threAD is AWESOME !!

The only way it could get better is if she gets pregnant and or Genius is a married man!
And he finds out the kid isn't even his. Cue Kanye West song......
I highly suspect this is a complete troll and OP and laughing his butt off at people taking this seriously. On the other hand, sec does weird things to our hormones, which does weird things to our emotions and thoughts.

Dude, if you're seriously spending over $1,000/month on a hooker, it's seriously time to step away from the hobby for a few months and get your head on straight. You've gotten way twisted. If you step away for 60 days and do NOT talk to her during that time you'll probably get a whole new perspective.

If a gent were NOT spending thousands of dollars per month on a provider, 1blackman1 would have it exactly right:

This is how you do it. She would owe you about 40 sessions. Collect your 40 free fucks in advance. Maybe see if you can get a few multi-hour and overnight sessions in to cut down the large number of sessions required to make up the payment. After you've collected your fucks go ahead and pay for the surgery.

What she'll do during the downtime. You'll have to work out a fuck for free for any money you decide to give her during her downtime.

There you go. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
A boob job is not a "right now" emergency. If she wants a boob job, that's absolutely no reason she can't get that boob job AFTER she earns the money.

However, the fact that your head is in a place where this seems like fronting her thousands of dollars might possibly be a good idea means the hormones have gone from your little head to your big head and gotten you all screwed up. You really, really need a break from this chick (or you're pulling our leg).
Maybe you should just marry her? Originally Posted by SisterTwister
I dont need a wife but shes turning into one.And I know wives are much more expensive than providers. I only wanted to
keep our current deal, I know she's really got me by the balls for knowing my identity. it's time to man up and tell her im not longer interesting in seeing her because some excuse that i'm going to make up (Cancer?, turned gay?, I like other provider?, etc..)

Hopefully, this whole thing end well but I don't think so because
she has a fame of making big scenes when she doesn't get what she wants. I hope she doesn't go tell my employer or my family of my hobby.
  • L.A.
  • 10-16-2016, 04:55 AM
I dont need a wife but shes turning into one.And I know wives are much more expensive than providers. I only wanted to
keep our current deal, I know she's really got me by the balls for knowing my identity. it's time to man up and tell her im not longer interesting in seeing her because some excuse that i'm going to make up (Cancer?, turned gay?, I like other provider?, etc..)

she has a fame of making big scenes when she doesn't get what she wants. I hope she doesn't go tell my employer or my family of my hobby. Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
If you're currently paying all of her bills to see you weekly, she'd be an even bigger fool than you to jeopardize that over not getting some stupid boob job.

she has a fame of making big scenes when she doesn't get what she wants. I hope she doesn't go tell my employer or my family of my hobby. Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster
Go ahead and plan on how you're going to handle that, because unless you're very lucky that is going to happen.

And if you're married, in all seriousness get an attorney. Now. You will need it.

It's not cool to even joke on the big C...
You want her gone then get super clingy and controlling. Alter your current once a week to double or triple plus find another provider and TELL her to setup a double for you guys....because "you love her" and "if she loves you then she will do it for you". If she comes through then you can test other bounds like wanting to arrange left field kinky shit...

If all that doesn't kill her interest quick, then the next is you want to quit your job and move in with her to plan moving to another city. Of course she will need to support the both of you while you look for new work.
You want her gone then get super clingy and controlling. Alter your current once a week to double or triple plus find another provider and TELL her to setup a double for you guys....because "you love her" and "if she loves you then she will do it for you". If she comes through then you can test other bounds like wanting to arrange left field kinky shit...

If all that doesn't kill her interest quick, then the next is you want to quit your job and move in with her to plan moving to another city. Of course she will need to support the both of you while you look for new work. Originally Posted by bored@home
Best advice you can follow - scare the Hell out of her by wanting her to be his life, just also talk about having 8 babies with her.

Also agree with the not joking about cancer.

If all that doesn't kill her interest quick, then the next is you want to quit your job and move in with her to plan moving to another city. Of course she will need to support the both of you while you look for new work. Originally Posted by bored@home

I love it.
Get it on paper! Contract