Zero tolerance for racism

I'm sure if some of you women won't don't accept AA men would just have me as a client JUST ONCE, I would change your mind completely. Originally Posted by Cozyfratboy
Honey , If you see that sign "No Blacks Allowed" an you're black that means you aren't allowed. Yes it means everyone is welcomed whom is NOT black

Now-a-days you couldn't have a "No Blacks Allowed" Sign, where ever that sign was, surely that is where all the black people would be lmao. Demanding it be taken down.

All you can do as a Black man whom seems to be offended by the Sign in the window is not support the company with your hard earned $$$.

Makes sense I think...
People freely stereotype the South with the stereotype that we are all unsophisticated bumpkins who discriminate and stereotype blacks. Fuck that shit - I'm from the North, lots of stereotyping and discrimination up there, too. Goldman Sachs stereotypes the shit out of who they want to hire, believe me.
I think we need to follow the modern protocol set by our illustrious President, "It's Bush's fault".

So, if we are free in America to associate with whom we choose, and if we then do not choose to associate with people of every race and religion, we are somehow racist? That doesn't sound like freedom to me.

I have Caucasian friends, Mexican, Guatemalan and Latin American friends, friends from Russia, England, Australia, plus friends from several Asian countries and Black friends from Kenya & Cameroon in Africa. I also have Black friends born in the USA. I get to choose my friends and with whom I will associate.

The only freedom which deserves the name, is that of pursuing our own good in our own way, so long as we do not attempt to deprive others of theirs, or impede their efforts to obtain it.Each is the proper guardian of his own health, whether bodily, or mental or spiritual. Mankind are greater gainers by suffering each other to live as seems good to themselves, than by compelling each to live as seems good to the rest.

John Stuart Mill "On Liberty" 1859
Racism: Discrimination based on the color of a person's skin color

It is what it is!

If a person is racist, education can "cure" their ignorance only if they seek help!

Segregation officially ended in the early 1970's.

We as a country are only 1 generation removed from open racism.

It is very easy to identify individuals whose parents, grandparents or friends were racist.

The color of a person's skin does not define the individual, their own individual actions define them.

Insecurity is the reason that people continually want to divide our nation.

Happy Hobbying

BTW, Most providers with NBA policies are pimped.