Trayvon Obama??

• CJ7
  • 07-23-2013, 11:04 AM
Sorry for the delayed response, I have a life outside Eccie and can't maintain a 9000+ posting rate. If you can't stay on topic CJ and avoid churlish behavior, I'm going to have to give up trying to convert you to reality. So, exactly how did BHO personally steer us into a better jobs market and improving housing situation, in your learned opinion?

BTW, here's a video you might enjoy. Its 13 minutes long so grab another Red Bull.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ...6&noredirect=1 Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
not a problem for me .. it gives little boys like LL a chance to hijack threads..

me stay on topic? I listed the ISSUES voters are MOST concerned with .. if you can show me anything about drones or Hillary I'd appreciate it
not a problem for me .. it gives little boys like LL a chance to hijack threads.. Originally Posted by CJ7
SP ... I take the responsibility for distracting CJ by questioning his intellectual capacity ...

..........apparently he is still struggling for a response to your inquiry.

Please accept my sincere apologies. Quiet in the library. CJ is trying to learn to read and write.
CJ - If the stats you offer are correct, and he’s responsible, then tell me which bills or directives Hussein signed or policies he instituted to accomplish them. I submit IF there's been any improvement, it’s been despite his policies, not because of his policies. Any purported improvements you cite are purely cyclical. Name 3 policies he's implemented that have improved the overall economy more than they hurt the economy.
CJ - If the stats you offer are correct, and he’s responsible, then tell me which bills or directives Hussein signed or policies he instituted to accomplish them. I submit IF there's been any improvement, it’s been despite his policies, not because of his policies. Any purported improvements you cite are purely cyclical. Name 3 policies he's implemented that have improved the overall economy more than they hurt the economy. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Are you taking into consideration the stats from the BLS ... showing an increase in unemployment in the last few months in the "Black" sector of the work force? Still double that of the "White" sector of the work force. Is it true then that Obaminable is ignoring the Black community when he does all this "good work" in improving the economy FOR ALL AMERICANS! If he is responsible for the improvements, he is responsible for the lack of it.
  • CJ7
  • 07-23-2013, 12:20 PM
CJ - If the stats you offer are correct, and he’s responsible, then tell me which bills or directives Hussein signed or policies he instituted to accomplish them. I submit IF there's been any improvement, it’s been despite his policies, not because of his policies. Any purported improvements you cite are purely cyclical. Name 3 policies he's implemented that have improved the overall economy more than they hurt the economy. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy

you're assuming I'm some sort of Obama fan, rest assured, I'm not. You and I could go on and on for days to no avail ... I stand in the middle, you, not so much. At the end of the day the republicans refuse to address the ISSUES that's most important to the voting public .. their base insists on supporting the party with TALKING POINTS like what has Obama accomplished? Well to be blunt, Obama kicked the republicans ass in 2 general elections, hows that? Yet neither the party or their base have a clue why Dems like Obama beat them, and Hildabeast WILL beat them.

on and on and on
Are you taking into consideration the stats from the BLS ... showing an increase in unemployment in the last few months in the "Black" sector of the work force? Still double that of the "White" sector of the work force. Is it true then that Obaminable is ignoring the Black community when he does all this "good work" in improving the economy FOR ALL AMERICANS! If he is responsible for the improvements, he is responsible for the lack of it. Originally Posted by LexusLover

LMAO you are a turnip Obie is responsible for who the private sector is hiring. Amusing
Morons believing his platitudes is what got him elected. A certain European country comes to mind. If that’s the tack you think all political parties must take in the future to get elected, you have turned to the dark side brother. Thank god our founding fathers didn’t see it that way. I still follow their lead and work for improvement, not the status quo. Suggested reading – Mein Kampf. The similarities to Obama’s outlook and strategy are unambiguous and frightening. I’m not saying he’s a Nazi, just saying Pied Pipers like him and their half-blind followers are dangerous to freedom. I may vote Libertarian next time, if they have a chance, but I will definitely vote my conscience, even if the media declares Hillary is a shoe-in.
LMAO you are a turnip Obie is responsible for who the private sector is hiring. Amusing Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you are a poster CHILD for social promotions and social graduations ... in our public schools ... based on your deficient reading comprehension skills alone ... (were you and CJ classmates?)...

Originally Posted by LexusLover If he is responsible for the improvements, he is responsible for the lack of it.

Relevance to this thread?

If he as the time to meddle in "stand your ground" laws in Florida, and elsewhere, he certainly has the time to meddle in getting the "Black" sector of our workforce back to work so they can support themselves and their dependents so that they can have more pride and get off the taxpayers' tit ..

Of course, I can see you aren't concerned if "Black" people get back to work full time.
And you are a poster CHILD for social promotions and social graduations ... in our public schools ... based on your deficient reading comprehension skills alone ... (were you and CJ classmates?)...

Originally Posted by LexusLover If he is responsible for the improvements, he is responsible for the lack of it.

Relevance to this thread?

If he as the time to meddle in "stand your ground" laws in Florida, and elsewhere, he certainly has the time to meddle in getting the "Black" sector of our workforce back to work so they can support themselves and their dependents so that they can have more pride and get off the taxpayers' tit ..

Of course, I can see you aren't concerned if "Black" people get back to work full time. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Sorry turnip your pitiful attempt to swing your silly crap my way failed again. you need to reread (if you can) what you wrote and what I replied to.
  • CJ7
  • 07-23-2013, 02:09 PM
LMAO you are a turnip Obie is responsible for who the private sector is hiring. Amusing Originally Posted by i'va biggen
leave them to their own design, having a party capable of beating the low life dems like Obama isn't in their "design"
Morons believing his platitudes is what got him elected. A certain European country comes to mind. If that’s the tack you think all political parties must take in the future to get elected, you have turned to the dark side brother. Thank god our founding fathers didn’t see it that way. I still follow their lead and work for improvement, not the status quo. Suggested reading – Mein Kampf. The similarities to Obama’s outlook and strategy are unambiguous and frightening. I’m not saying he’s a Nazi, just saying Pied Pipers like him and their half-blind followers are dangerous to freedom. I may vote Libertarian next time, if they have a chance, but I will definitely vote my conscience, even if the media declares Hillary is a shoe-in. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
Morons believing platitudes is what gets everybody elected. Or, had you not noticed?

Are you seriously saying that you managed to work your way through Mein Kampf? Please....not even the most dedicated Nazi could finish it. You read that somewhere, didn't you?

Amusing the way you try to point out the so-called (and nonexistent, by the way) "similarities" between Hitler and Obama and then quickly walk it back because it makes you look like a fuckin' nut.

Guess what? Too late.
Hey Timmy. Yeah, I chickened out. The "walking it back" part was pure fear of reprisals by the obamafeds watching this board. If you Google Mein Kampf you might find a synopsis even Timmys can get through. How’s that occupy tent working out for you? Lucky you were able to pitch it so close to the Starbucks for free WiFi so you can enlighten us, right?
Hey Timmy. Yeah, I chickened out. The "walking it back" part was pure fear of reprisals by the obamafeds watching this board. If you Google Mein Kampf you might find a synopsis even Timmys can get through. How’s that occupy tent working out for you? Lucky you were able to pitch it so close to the Starbucks for free WiFi so you can enlighten us, right? Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
I'll leave the Mein Kampf reading and review to you, since you're the one who chose to bring it up and now, not surprisingly, want to run away from it.

And, I love camping and free WiFi.
  • CJ7
  • 07-23-2013, 03:38 PM
I'll leave the Mein Kampf reading and review to you, since you're the one who chose to bring it up and now, not surprisingly, want to run away from it.

And, I love camping and free WiFi. Originally Posted by timpage
the children are amazing aren't they ?

cant think of a better way to instantly delegitimize yourself ... compare a POTUS to Hitler, then follow up with a childish backhanded slap starbucks comment ...
you're assuming I'm some sort of Obama fan, rest assured, I'm not. Originally Posted by CJ7

STOP IT, CBJ7! You're killing me here! That is SO funny!

You are the most reliable, staunchest Obamaton on here! You NEVER disagree with him, and you ridicule anyone who does.

Not an Obama fan! That's a good one!

CBJ7 >>> <<< Obama