A Safe Place To Hijack, BS and to be Nonsensical

Pacers are the bomb!

Weren't you driving that on Tuesday?
Here she is.... I'm not bashing, just trying to add to the entertainment of this thread
Attached Images File Type: jpg Sexy Picture.jpg (138.7 KB, 198 views)
For the briefest of moments, the Padre thought it was his long lost BottomlessFilth
For the briefest of moments, the Padre thought it was his long lost BottomlessFilth Originally Posted by Wayward

That must be why she's sitting, so she can't show her bottom. I agree, she's hiding something here.
I just got bored, but, I'm going nighty night after this post.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Sexy Ass tonight.jpg (32.9 KB, 201 views)
Fat...
OK so the gossip- Sofia was outed but she hates the picture they used so she insisted I use her recent picture after her weight loss. She said yes she gained 20 pounds and she also lost it. This is a recent pic of her at an event. Plus she said post her boobs. That' s the gossip I have. Somethings wrong with my attach feature and my showcase I cant add any images. As soon as I can I will. I have her full permission. I can't attach images....Hold on let me try something else.
OK so the gossip- Sofia was outed but she hates the picture they used so she insisted I use her recent picture after her weight loss. She said yes she gained 20 pounds and she also lost it. This is a recent pic of her at an event. Plus she said post her boobs. That' s the gossip I have. Somethings wrong with my attach feature and my showcase I cant add any images. As soon as I can I will. I have her full permission. I can't attach images....Hold on let me try something else. Originally Posted by angelinadream

now that my friends is a first class hijack.
She lost 20 pounds or kilos, whatever. Anyway since she was outed she was upset the they used an ugly picture and not a recent one. This was this summer the The Houston Polo Club. The boobs were by the pool
Attached Images File Type: jpg eccieout.jpg (27.6 KB, 158 views) File Type: jpg boobies for boobs.jpg (30.5 KB, 160 views)
It ain't boob posting if there's no nipples showing!
Are you sure those aren't her ass cheeks 20 kilos ago?
sorry that's all she sent me. She sent me a few more. Nothing revealing.
Are you sure those aren't her ass cheeks 20 kilos ago? Originally Posted by boardman
Huh? I just assumed you, NAN and WayWay were there, since she said the "boobs were by the pool." Just guessed my invitation was lost in the mail.