Need Help Very Bad...Please Help if you can!

briana, whether you reach your goal or not, i hope you learn something from this episode in your life and USE IT IN THE FUTURE!!!! my suggestion - plan for those rainy days starting today so that you dont get soaked when then arrive [and be assured that they will!!].

yea it wasn't the smartest thing to do i agree there... i was just thinking about how emotional women who are expecting can be thats all. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
And in this case , you got to give consideration to Brianna as she is 7 months pregnant. Pregnancy is a very stressful situation and extremely demanding and tiresome. So in this case I feel it was OK for her to post it in the co-ed discussion as jail time was involved. And she is not just asking for a loan or donation with no BCD activity that is to be paid later - she is asking clients to schedule a session with her and that will help her out. If you want to - help her . If not - that's perfectly fine too , it's your personal decision.

...Brianna should be given the benefit of doubt as she is 7 months pregnant. Emotional and mental stress too can harm the baby and she is trying to avoid that and create the best situation for her and the baby. Originally Posted by delimex007
so, to jules and delimex, what if briana were NOT pregnant?? would she be treated any differently? should she be treated any differently? what about someone who is very ill, or has a medical condition that limits their abilities? or has a drug or alcohol dependency? why should her condition affect how she is treated?

there are so many issues involved here and we are only getting a smidge of them. so while compassion and assistance is fine, it would help to know why she is in this space in her life [what is the charge or case??], what she's done to prevent this situation, whether she's been in this case before, whether she's vowed to never be in this situation again.

without knowing that, i would not want to just give her money or go visit her. it might be passing good money for bad.

like i said briana, you will make it thru this phase, whether out of or in jail. but, please learn from this.

you can give a person some food so they can eat. or you can give a person the means to grow/barter/buy food and they will probably be better off.

fwiw, years ago, i was arrested for driving while intoxicated. almost slammed into a plano police car. i had to spend $600+ just to get out of jail and pay the fines. i learned to never drink and drive. i didnt ask "friends" - i had saved that money and had access to it.
well in response to you pmdelites...I have learned from my mistake and trying to have my case thrown out so it is not on my record..You dont know what happened and I should not have to disclose it unless you PM me directly. Rainy days come and go, sometime you have the money and sometimes you dont. Even though I am pregnant, I think it is ok to ask for help if it is needed. I am not asking for help for free...I am just wanting to stay out of Jail since I am 7 months pregnant...

briana, whether you reach your goal or not, i hope you learn something from this episode in your life and USE IT IN THE FUTURE!!!! my suggestion - plan for those rainy days starting today so that you dont get soaked when then arrive [and be assured that they will!!].

so, to jules and delimex, what if briana were NOT pregnant?? would she be treated any differently? should she be treated any differently? what about someone who is very ill, or has a medical condition that limits their abilities? or has a drug or alcohol dependency? why should her condition affect how she is treated?

there are so many issues involved here and we are only getting a smidge of them. so while compassion and assistance is fine, it would help to know why she is in this space in her life [what is the charge or case??], what she's done to prevent this situation, whether she's been in this case before, whether she's vowed to never be in this situation again.

without knowing that, i would not want to just give her money or go visit her. it might be passing good money for bad.

like i said briana, you will make it thru this phase, whether out of or in jail. but, please learn from this.

you can give a person some food so they can eat. or you can give a person the means to grow/barter/buy food and they will probably be better off.

fwiw, years ago, i was arrested for driving while intoxicated. almost slammed into a plano police car. i had to spend $600+ just to get out of jail and pay the fines. i learned to never drink and drive. i didnt ask "friends" - i had saved that money and had access to it. Originally Posted by pmdelites
It seems to me that we can all learn something from how Brianna has handled all this.

There is obviously a lot of stress in her life right now - yet she never did react with a lack of respect and self control to the "challenging" posts in the thread.

In a way we have all gotten to know each other on the board - and for some this may well be their most obvious group of people to reach out to for support. I know I speak for the owners of the board by saying we would like members to feel comfortable in appealing to each other when it seems like there is no where else to turn.

When that happens I would appeal to all of us to be slow to speak unkindly and slow to criticize. There is a time for everything - but right now is very likely not the time for expressing lack of understanding for a difficult situation for both Brianna and the baby she is carrying.

What was that my mom said? oh yes. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

I hope it turns out OK for you, Brianna. Keep us informed.

SL
I will babe. Thanks for your support!
It seems to me that we can all learn something from how Brianna has handled all this.

There is obviously a lot of stress in her life right now - yet she never did react with a lack of respect and self control to the "challenging" posts in the thread.

In a way we have all gotten to know each other on the board - and for some this may well be their most obvious group of people to reach out to for support. I know I speak for the owners of the board by saying we would like members to feel comfortable in appealing to each other when it seems like there is no where else to turn.

When that happens I would appeal to all of us to be slow to speak unkindly and slow to criticize. There is a time for everything - but right now is very likely not the time for expressing lack of understanding for a difficult situation for both Brianna and the baby she is carrying.

What was that my mom said? oh yes. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

SL Originally Posted by Sir Lancelot

couldn't have said it better myself...

SL Originally Posted by Sir Lancelot
+1
You are man of wise words Sir Lancelot
and my favorite mod hehe
THis is a family for sure. When I disclosed my cancer issues, there were three providers who offered free services. All three were ell known massage people as it seems massage can help with the aftermath of chemo thereapy. So yes; I would say it does go both ways. On a side note; I did not take them up on their offer as I have money and it just felt wrong. It did feel nice that they offered their services to the nitwit though. Good Luck Brianna. Call the Shyster for good legal advice.
  • jafun
  • 01-09-2011, 05:40 AM
Let's treat everyone with respect. What I have seen is there is a human side to all of us. Who knows what tomorrow is going to be? Sometimes it happens...
Hello sweet Brianna,

I wrote you to ask about a possible meeting for this coming Wed. but if your truly in need for your court date tomorrow, then perhaps we could make it today? Your call sweetheart. I live in Keller, so if you are still "local" I would be happy to see you. Let me know. Nick.

I am needing to raise 1000 by Monday for court and attorney fees..I have to pay this other wise I will spend time in Jail. I am 7 months pregnant so Jail is out of the question. I am looking for donations to contribute to my legal fund! Please help if you can!! I am stressed and need help! PM ME if you can contribute anything!!

Love, Brianna
Originally Posted by playtimewithbrianna
I can't see that it benefits anybody to attack brianna for posting. I'm sure it wasn't easy for her to do. If a member thinks that a post like hers doesn't conform with their idea of what's appropriate conduct, that person might wanna think about being less judgmental, especially on a site devoted to the illegal little hobby we share.

It's not unusual for me to get a PM like brianna's post. I'll contact her privately, but I'll also publicly offer to do whatever I can to prevent her from getting in trouble with a judge tomorrow.
Brianna,
consider contacting an adoption agency in the dallas ft worth area.
They provide living expenses, and a little extra for you to make it through your pregnancy. PLUS....I'm confused as to why you think you can support a child....when you are begging for money now? Not to be insensitive...but babe...let's look at reality.
There are many wonderful families who are waiting to adopt that cannot naturally have children of their own. Think of the kid man! Give it a chance to have a wonderful life....and you can get yourself out of trouble!
Just a very sincere suggestion. I once knew a girl that followed this path....and she said it was the most rewarding experience of her life.

Good luck sweetie,
GingerB
@jon thats so great of you to do... i hope it all works out

@ginger if i was her i would take offense to that but maybe its just me
if i was her i would take offense to that but maybe its just me Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
No, hun-buns, it's not just you: it does not help her current situation, and she did *not* ask for help with the pregnancy.

Nor is it a valid assumption that such help is needed, or that being a provider is necessarily incompatible with being a mother.

Just my opinion.
I am not a mean person.....and have both the interest of the child and Brianna in mind.

Tough love sometimes hurts, but can be incredibly effective.

I wish the best for both mother and baby.

It is understood that she is not asking for help with her pregnancy.....but the fact that she is in her predicament right now proves that this complicates her life....both financially and emotionally.

I am a realist and believe that sometimes we have to make hard decisions in life to make it through and do the right thing. She obvisouly is the only one that can control her life. I was just offering a suggestion as I see it....and that I have been very familiar with in the past.

Ginger, I think you and some others who've posted in this thread don't seem to understand this is not the right place nor the right time to give (unsolicited) advice.