Providers against all AA? Let me know

Okay ladies, I know some of you have your rules and you are entitled to that. I respect what you do by providing a service from people of all walks of life. Now on the flip side since I moved here to Dallas from ATL I noticed a lot of the same, with beautiful and more sexy providers posting great ads and commenting on posts but in the fine print, usually a signature that is a absolute total bummer lbvvs... usually stating (Sorry no AA). I’m like damn... I am not the last one , two, or three black guys you saw. I really want to see this provider but I’m shut down before I can even say “Hello, please take my money” lbvs. I know some low number providers have handlers that decide this for them(independent for the win) but damn, I’m clean, not ghetto, got a good job, car , will pay your asking... but I’m Disqualified because of my skin before I can say high. I love all races of providers.... especially slim petite white girls lol, but my pool of providers is like cut in half. Originally Posted by Tcooler

Well, lets see... Could it be you are part of a race know for {staff edit- CK}

The providers may be whores but they are not stupid.

So, if I were an actuarial for the provider business, I would rate an AA {staff edit- CK} a poor risk. Just sayin'.
If people are tired of others talking about racism, guess how tired others are of experiencing it. Dead horse? Stop talking about it? Fuck that. Deal with it. Posting an NBA policy makes no sense. If you don't see black guys, just don't respond to a request. It's that simple. You dont have to see anyone you don't want to. If you think black guys are inherently dangerous, screen better. If you're not attracted to black guys (as if physical attraction has anything at all to do with the hobby), list all the other physical attributes you don't like...say obesity or small dicks (or big ones). Race is the most listed physical attribute to ban others on this site. It just is.

There are way more ads banning blacks than any other physical attribute or behavior. If we just look at ads, there are more woman on the board who would rather get ff by a 400 pound white guy for a half hour for $200 than see Michael B. Jordan on a boat in Tahiti for $1k.

Don't ask me not to talk about it. Ask yourself why you need to defend it.

And for the white knight guys dying to jump in to feign defending women's choices, kiss my ass in advance. I never see y'all talking about womens choices when they want to charge more or going after guys pushing bb on new girls. You have no moral authority.

If you're sick of talking about race, help clean this shit up so we can talk about something else.

P. S. And I'm not even black! Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
So how exactly do you propose that we "deal with it" and "clean this shit up" since you seem to have so much passion for the plight of so-called African-Americans (since you claim you're not one)?
So how exactly do you propose that we "deal with it" and "clean this shit up" since you seem to have so much passion for the plight of so-called African-Americans (since you claim you're not one)? Originally Posted by TheOracle

Start by rebuking the guy who just referred to black people as apes (literally the post before yours). Start there, bro.
So how exactly do you propose that we "deal with it" and "clean this shit up" since you seem to have so much passion for the plight of so-called African-Americans (since you claim you're not one)? Originally Posted by TheOracle
And here's another pro tip. Don't under pay black women providers. There is a bulldog glass ceiling on this site promoted by white and black guys that limits how much as women get paid.
Damn auto-correct.

There is a bullshit glass ceiling on this site promoted by white and black guys that limits how much aa women get paid.
No offense but this topic gets so old ....Dallas can’t be the only city with what you are talking about ... Originally Posted by Analeese
YOU think it gets old. Just think his fucking old it gets for black folks to be discriminated against. Been going on for 400 plus years, just on this continent.
Start by rebuking the guy who just referred to black people as apes (literally the post before yours). Start there, bro. Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
And what in the fuck does "rebuking" some clown on the internet who I don't know do to "clean up" or "deal with" racism? Especially when I could give two shits what he thinks about so-called black people, as any black person with self-respect should. So I can change his mind and beg him to like black people and convince him "we're not all like that"? So he can know how much he hurt my feelings, or how angry I am? So I can go back and forth w/ him in a circular conversation that will go absolutely nowhere? So I can make him think his opinion about black people actually is worth a damn to me? What?

And here's another pro tip. Don't under pay black women providers. There is a bulldog glass ceiling on this site promoted by white and black guys that limits how much as women get paid. Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
Man what are you talking about? Women set their own prices. They can literally charge whatever they want. If they're underpaid then all they have to do is raise their prices. If no one is willing to pay the price once it is raised, or at least not enough customers for them to sustain, then they weren't underpaid.
You get little sympathy from me. First of all it is telling a lot of those women with NBA policies are themselves African American. So it is not a racial issue. There is a reason you rarely have African American providers putting no Caucasians seen in their ads. If you do not like providers having NBA policies first people you should talk to are your fellow brothers. It is their bad treatment of the ladies that has them scared.In the end though does not matter. It is the woman's body and she has the right to date, to be intimate or not intimate with whomever she chooses. The fact you are complaining about it shows you do not respect their right to have that choice. So why should they believe you are somehow different that the others.
So much ignorance
Well, lets see... Could it be you are part of a race know for violence, not paying providers, generally not very bright, indolent, abusive, etc...

The providers may be whores but they are not stupid.

So, if I were an actuarial for the provider business, I would rate an AA (American Ape) a poor risk. Just sayin'. Originally Posted by Muscleup
if you really would like to be honest about customers that don't pay and are rude I would say that's the younger crowd of customers that expect things for free.... Please do no put a particular race into a category that you have no clue about because obviously from reading your post you do not see AA customers so you would have no idea what it's like being with one.
I personally have never had an issue from an AA customer and I have been providing for a while now.
The only people that give me problems are customers under 30 that's where the issues are not in AA customers.
Maybe dive in and see a few AA
customers I'm sure you will change your mind.
The only people that give me problems are customers under 30 that's where the issues are not in AA customers.
Maybe dive in and see a few AA
customers I'm sure you will change your mind. [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR] Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
the handle you quoted is a guy, so don't expect him to see any customers!

to your point, most "no AA" ads are a combination of age and race. something like "no AA under 35". I don't think I have ever seen an ad that said "no Caucasians under 35".. it is young black guys that are the real issue, not black guys themselves.
I have never specified anything in my ads leaving out anyone I can usually tell if I want to see you through our conversations. People that will cause trouble and give a hard time usually start with the one of the biggest goes of disrespect in this industry.... Haggling prices the provider has given them that usually is a huge sign of trouble in my opinion. Or threatening with reviews is another.
I believe that by specifying you won't see a certain race in your ads can limit the providers money as people with think multiple things about her (we all know how society can be) I just think this is a subject that should be nonexistent expecially in Dallas where we have a huge a AA community and plenty of hobbyiests that are AA.
it's fine with me if you guys don't want their business because I'll take it.
the handle you quoted is a guy, so don't expect him to see any customers!

to your point, most "no AA" ads are a combination of age and race. something like "no AA under 35". I don't think I have ever seen an ad that said "no Caucasians under 35".. it is young black guys that are the real issue, not black guys themselves. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Definition of an Oracle:

An oracle is a person or agency considered to provide wise and insightful counsel or prophetic predictions or precognition of the future, inspired by the gods. As such it is a form of divination.

Some people will only believe information when the information is presented by someone who has the same skin color that they have or believes in the ideology that they identify with (Muscleup and ValenTx).

As observed on this thread, the educational levels, maturity levels and the amount of real-world experience differ tremendously, in both the young and old.

Great Oracle, I’m sure that you know that your actions will always have impact on others whether you perceive them or not....in the Hobby world and the real world!

Second Opinion

Analeese, the term “NBA” is offensive. This is why the term “NBA” prompted one of the largest threads that Eccie ever had and continues to start new threads.. For those who have used the term in the past, consider using the phrase “I prefer caucasian men only” (IPC). This change will lead to the end of all these NBA threads.

I hate these “NBA” threads too!

Racism is taught!

Happy Hobbying
YOU think it gets old. Just think his fucking old it gets for black folks to be discriminated against. Been going on for 400 plus years, just on this continent. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Im Sorry not something I can say I relate to. Guess my white privilege that I asked for before birth and existence keeps me from that. Does it really matter what anyone says in this matter when you say that? No. And it never will. But honestly this is illegal and definitely not a platform to try to stand up for the right for all AA men to be able to pay whatever whore they want

We’re talking about an illegal fucking industry here and women making choices on who they want to see or don’t want to see for whatever reason they want and yea I’m sure some of it is racists but you got AA women refusing to see their own so wtf? I guess they are discriminating too ? . Like I said it’s not like someone can go to damn NAACP a file some complaint that a whore in Dallas or any city for that matter won’t let them pay for sex cause of their race

Move on. Find someone who wants you and your money and everyone that matters will be happy.

I go where I’m wanted and stay far away from where I’m not . Instead of bitching and complaining about shit I can’t change .

Edit: I find the term NBA and excluding AA altogether as a client at all to be offensive to people. Obviously to majority AA. Women should find better ways to screen clients imo other than race . It’s nice to know someone’s race for verifying ownership of an account but that to me is the only purpose it holds. I don’t personally ask race cause I don’t give a shit. My worst clients were white and middle eastern men. I see about 5 AA clients on a regular basis. Not by choice but I attract different guys apparently .
I believe that by specifying you won't see a certain race in your ads can limit the providers money as people with think multiple things about her (we all know how society can be) Originally Posted by Sophiadoesitbabyy
I think it limits money, too, and it does, intuitively speaking. but others here say an NBA Provider can make up the lost revenue by enticing more Whites, who would otherwise pass on a Lady who sees black guys. I think that point is exaggerated.. there may be 4-5 white guys like that, in Dallas.. I truly doubt there is a significant number.