this is to my 9 am appointment this morning

What kind of Dick does that?
to the ladies iam going to post in the the girl section later tonight with his info i don'f think he should be seeing any girls at all if he has this condition
I second that.... Everybody needs to be safe out there!
TMFT is always too busy w/ his ATF Ratina to ever give anyone else a try. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
And he seems to enjoy my new outfit!!
TMFT is always too busy w/ his ATF Ratina to ever give anyone else a try. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
That's not fair... I ALWAYS give you the right of first refusal...and unfortunately for me ....you always exercise your rights...
this guy sounds like a little douche-bag. if he wants a trophy, he can beg You to leave him some bruises. And, when they wear off, You can give him some more.

what a little prick.

i'm a sub, i would never do anything like that - of course, i always try to be respectful anyway. heck, if You excuse yourself, i think that's a clue for me to assume the kneeling position in the middle of the room, head down, knees spread, palms up. Trust me, NOBODY in THAT position would ever consider pissing off their Domme.
im sorry i recently played in my leather corset, i usually only reserve for private play. i know id be heart broken to see it gone. They are quite expensive to have customized. There is a ebay seller exciten i have done great business with. His products are amazing for price and quality. im eyeing the red one now, and Yes he does customize.
Whatever he stole, do you really want it back? If he's sick enough to
take it, there's no telling what he done with it, or on it. He needs a
beat down. lol!
Noooo... he probably just sniffs it... seriously... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Nah, ten dollars says he' wears it Buffalo Bill style...

Curse you Silence of the Lambs...
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
TMFT is always too busy w/ his ATF Ratina to ever give anyone else a try.

And he seems to enjoy my new outfit!!

Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
TMFT is always too busy w/ his ATF Ratina to ever give anyone else a try.

That's not fair... I ALWAYS give you the right of first refusal...and unfortunately for me ....you always exercise your rights... (TMFT)

best exchange since Deerhunters date with someone...
by the way... having been hung on pins and needles were the items returned? or did he have full liars dementia?
That sounds just horrible... Although the leather stuff sounds sexy.

Sounds like you could use someone to take out some frustrations on

Hopefully you are doing better and you probably are right to go with your gut on this one.