Do you come here? If not, where do you go?

If some people are comfortable enough to share there deeper thoughts on this board then why shouldn't they??...No shit there are shrinks, family, blah blah blah, but some things that have to do with hookerworld, need to stay in hookerworld (ie: here)....

So for those of you who think it's stupid that some of us choose to share our feelings on the internet, no one is making you click reply or even read them for that matter, if you think it's not worthy then simply move on to a post you're more interested in ..... pretty simple....
If some people are comfortable enough to share there deeper thoughts on this board then why shouldn't they??...No shit there are shrinks, family, blah blah blah, but some things that have to do with hookerworld, need to stay in hookerworld (ie: here)....

So for those of you who think it's stupid that some of us choose to share our feelings on the internet, no one is making you click reply or even read them for that matter, if you think it's not worthy then simply move on to a post you're more interested in ..... pretty simple.... Originally Posted by Valerie
I don't think anyone was suggesting people stop doing it...just suggesting that they be prepared for all sorts of comments about their very personal and very real problems that they might not like...

The whole, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't click reply argument holds about as much weight with me as a turd laid by Tinker Bell...
Say what you will about Wakeup, but filtered and full of shit he is not.......

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Wakeup, I'm thinking you have a WK! I must admit that now you are participating here more and I'm getting familiar with your posting style, you do make some good points on occasion! Keep it up and I may have to apologize for calling you an ass earlier, and I would do it publicly.

So for those of you who think it's stupid that some of us choose to share our feelings on the internet, no one is making you click reply or even read them for that matter, if you think it's not worthy then simply move on to a post you're more interested in ..... pretty simple.... Originally Posted by Valerie
Valerie also makes two excellent points right there!
Wakeup, I'm thinking you have a WK! I must admit that now you are participating here more and I'm getting familiar with your posting style, you do make some good points on occasion! Keep it up and I may have to apologize for calling you an ass earlier, and I would do it publicly. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Don't do that...you posted what you thought in that moment...as I just mentioned in another thread, you stepped back, admitted what was happening and removed portions of the OP I was referring to. I consider that apology enough.

You're a moderator, so we all hold you to a higher standard, but even us assholes know that not everyone can hold their temper every second of the day...especially in dealing with us. It gets easier with time...

But for the record, my exact quote was "Don't be an ass" thats much different than saying "You are an ass(hole)"

Basically a warning shot to say back off, you're approaching a point that will put you over the guideline rules. What you do from there and how you react to it is up to you, of course. As you hang out more in these national forums, you will gain an understanding of me, just as I am of you.
somebody say asshole?

I just took out my angst with a bucket of balls on the driving range.

Sharing angst on a shmb strikes me as a marketing strategy. Either identifying yourself as a sucker or trolling for one.
I don't think anyone was suggesting people stop doing it...just suggesting that they be prepared for all sorts of comments about their very personal and very real problems that they might not like...

The whole, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't click reply argument holds about as much weight with me as a turd laid by Tinker Bell... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Why just say something rude for no reason?...I mean if you were giving advice and it was not something she wanted to hear, I understand that...but just to post cheeky comments for no reason than to be rude is just uncalled for...

It's just bloody respect, maybe you could experiment being positive or kind to people sometimes, you may be surprised at the outcome...

I honestly don't think you're a bad person, I think your board persona is a bit fucked up, I understand your sig line, just might be nice if you treated people a bit nicer, there are plenty of ways to get your point across without being a knob.....just sayin...
I dunno, but Wakeup, you turn me on. I have this thing for guys like you. And the avatar, I dated a Navy Seal who actually resembles that avatar, Damn! Id hit it for sure lol.
I guess its cheaper then a shrink....lol I think many people these days use the internet to express themselves... Hmmm who said providers can't have feelings or have emotional break downs... Be glad they do.. make a mental note not to see those..lol Somethings are best kept to yourself and not to be shared!!!
Why just say something rude for no reason?...I mean if you were giving advice and it was not something she wanted to hear, I understand that...but just to post cheeky comments for no reason than to be rude is just uncalled for... Originally Posted by Valerie
And if I don't see what I'm saying as rude them this entire statement has no applicability.

It's just bloody respect, maybe you could experiment being positive or kind to people sometimes, you may be surprised at the outcome... Originally Posted by Valerie
I like how you use "bloody" and "respect" back to back like that. What you're not realizing is that I don't care about people's reactions to my posts, so why would I be interested in changing them?

I honestly don't think you're a bad person, I think your board persona is a bit fucked up, I understand your sig line, just might be nice if you treated people a bit nicer, there are plenty of ways to get your point across without being a knob.....just sayin... Originally Posted by Valerie
I'll sleep better tonight knowing that you think I'm not a bad person in real life...truely, I will..really...for real for real...

As long as I express my point I don't care the manner in which it is received or if you agree with it. But again, I say what I want, you choose the manner in how you interpret it. If you get a different meaning than the one I intended, I couldn't care in the least...
No comment.

Chica Chase, Come and close this thread.
I dunno, but Wakeup, you turn me on. I have this thing for guys like you. And the avatar, I dated a Navy Seal who actually resembles that avatar, Damn! Id hit it for sure lol. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Common reaction among women...no worries...

Does this mean that there's a "let's all flirt with Wakeup to minimize his rudeness" post flying around the new and improved, super secure Powder Puff now?
I dunno, but Wakeup, you turn me on. I have this thing for guys like you. And the avatar, I dated a Navy Seal who actually resembles that avatar, Damn! Id hit it for sure lol. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
I dated a marine and those Mfers are CRAZY!
Common reaction among women...no worries...

Does this mean that there's a "let's all flirt with Wakeup to minimize his rudeness" post flying around the new and improved, super secure Powder Puff now? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Wakeup- we all know you don't care about what people think blah blah blah, for whatever reason you feel the need to reiterate that almost on a daily basis to everyone....we get it love, k?

And no one is trying to flirt with you to minimize your rudeness (at least I'm not)...Some of us are just nice, and perhaps you don't quite know how to respond to that, as you're used to responding to quite opposite reactions.

I am curious though as to whether or not you even hobby? And if not, why do you enjoy the board so much?
I am curious though as to whether or not you even hobby? And if not, why do you enjoy the board so much? Originally Posted by Valerie
Yep, I hobby. In fact I set a New Year's resolution to limit my hobbying to twice a month, which is working out pretty well so far. Since I got back in August, I've hobbied with 12 independent providers and 5 strippers. Is there a conversion factor for strippers, like 3 stripper encounters equals one indy or something?

I guess that exempts me from answereing the second questions since "if not" doesn't apply.