1st Movie To Scare The Shiiiit Out Of You??

The Exorcist definitely.. the one they released a few years ago with all the edited scenes left out of the original. When she is bent over backwards looking like a table crawling up the stairs.. or when she's stabbing her vagina. Scary shit.
I would have to say Hellraiser or Candyman

When I left that movie I needed 3 Zanex 6 shots of Makers Mark. My movie date after that was never right either.
I'd have the pleasure or misfortune of walking down the "exorcist steps" from the movie late at night... they are kinda eerie as is without any background story from the movie

remake
first movie to scare the shit out of me as a child: I was 6.

Then there was this one. Still a goodie.

As an adult: This guy was sooooo creepy I had nightmares that night. Do not laugh.

This is the only movie that has ever scared me. Everyone who knows me knows I am a horror junkie but this movie is the only one I still get scared of!! Fuck clowns!
Maybe I am showing my age it was Alfred Hitchcocks "The Birds"
For me...The Excorcist. I was 9 years old and sat on the 2nd row. I didn't sleep for 3 days!! I heard that "Paranormal Activity" is supposed to be scary as shit.

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I think I was like in the 2nd or 3rd grade when I finally saw it & I was scared of that shit until like Jr. High or something LOL

My mama used to tell me when I was bad that she would "go get that Exorcist girl and make her sleep in my bunk bed with me"....that's all the discipline I needed
E.T..... And I'm still terrified of that little fucker to this day.
E.T..... And I'm still terrified of that little fucker to this day. Originally Posted by Valerie
HaaaHaaa! You have a way with words young lady. My cousin and I damn near cried...we were 17 and 19. This guy behind us was sitting with his wife and daughter..HE CRIED LIKE A BABY!!

I think I was like in the 2nd or 3rd grade when I finally saw it & I was scared of that shit until like Jr. High or something LOL

My mama used to tell me when I was bad that she would "go get that Exorcist girl and make her sleep in my bunk bed with me"....that's all the discipline I needed Originally Posted by DickEmDown
That's child abuse...nowadays!!!
HaaaHaaa! You have a way with words young lady. My cousin and I damn near cried...we were 17 and 19. This guy behind us was sitting with his wife and daughter..HE CRIED LIKE A BABY!!

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Good to know I'm not the only one who has E.T issues..
Ok, ok I will be the one to say it... Tales from the hood scared the hell out of me!!! I refused to play with my dolls for months after that!! nd hellraiser gave me nightmares. I'm not sure if I ever saw the full film, but the face alone evokes memories of fear and distress.
The Exorcist was funny, made me laugh out loud.

Two of the scariest for real are both french films.
Martyrs and Inside.
They make the Exorcist look like a Disney film.

Truly disturbing, no joke. Watch at your own risk.

Can't say I didn't warn you.