American Inequality: It's Far Worse Than You Think!

Racist motherfucker.
  • DSK
  • 05-31-2016, 09:50 PM
I have a plausible explanation, which is not "original" to me (I heard it said!)!

"Comfort Food" ......high fat and high sugar levels.

They are eating away their feelings of despair. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes, and their feelings of inadequacy and guilt about being lazy.
  • DSK
  • 05-31-2016, 09:52 PM
Racist motherfucker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
faggot

I have no idea how that fits in this thread, but here is the short version with the stronger words removed:

--The report clearly said she did not follow procedures/rules in multiple areas.

--I thought the comments about previous SofSs was somewhat gratuitous with out explaining if they (1) all had a separate private server, and (2) the relative volume. It is a big difference to occasionally forward an e-mail to a private account vs using your "personal server" as your primary comms. I am guessing her use was far in excess of her predecessors, but I don't know.

--But it does NOT touch upon what I would consider the most serious issues: her blatant security disregards for both SCI and SAP material. She can send all the state dinner menus she wants to her personal server, I really don't care. It does mention that even after there were some cyber security issues she continued to act above both the law and incredibly recklessly.

Bottom line when I read it: I was exceedingly disappointed that it was nowhere near as condemning as it should be. It makes it sound like procedural irregularities appropriate for a fine or slap on the wrist--not the gross negligent and willful disregard for highly sensitive material it is that puts US security superiority at very significant risk--a borderline treasonous act. Anything less than a long jail sentence is a joke.

Clear enough about how I feel?
Originally Posted by Old-T
Ok, thanks!

This is the wrong thread for discussing it but I couldn't get your attention in the other one ("Why Hillary Will Obliterate Drumpf") where flightr65 keeps cluelessly repeating a pack of desperate lies and laughable talking points that anyone with an ounce of experience in handling classified information (such as you seem to have) must find absurd and infuriating.

Borderline treasonous... long jail sentence... that sounds about right to me. What I find most disturbing is how this is part of pattern of behavior wherein she has put personal political considerations ahead of our nation's security. Like opposing the surge in Iraq (as recounted in Bob Gate's memoirs). Like blaming Benghazi on a youtube video two months before the 2012 election. I can overlook a lot of qualities in a potential Commander in Chief, but doing treasonous things to protect your own political ass isn't one of them!
Why are you calling ekim the chimp a racist?

Just put him on ignore like everyone else has done!
God, you people are so fucking self righteous. So judgmental. You think it's easy breaking out of a culture steeped in generations of despair and poverty? You think it's easy to be black in the US? Or poor? When you've been raised on the dole, like your parents were, and like there parents were, it's a cycle. It's not easy to break. Government promotes it. They don't want things to change because it may change the way people vote. And you complain about all those programs, but I'm the only one committed to voting for someone who may actually try to return the idea of personal responsibility to the country. You go yapping about Hillary this or Trump that, but the welfare state will only grow regardless of which one wins. You support the programs that hold these people back, by voting for people who want to maintain and expand them. Fucking hypocrites.
God, you people are so fucking self righteous. So judgmental. You think it's easy breaking out of a culture steeped in generations of despair and poverty? You think it's easy to be black in the US? Or poor? When you've been raised on the dole, like your parents were, and like there parents were, it's a cycle. It's not easy to break. Government promotes it. They don't want things to change because it may change the way people vote. And you complain about all those programs, but I'm the only one committed to voting for someone who may actually try to return the idea of personal responsibility to the country. You go yapping about Hillary this or Trump that, but the welfare state will only grow regardless of which one wins. You support the programs that hold these people back, by voting for people who want to maintain and expand them. Fucking hypocrites. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's why Gary Johnson is at 10%. He can't do anything but whine, like you!

Here you are calling other people names and all you have done is marginalize and ridicule the poor, Black people in this country who are sopping up on the "entitlement" industry created by the liberals to assure their vote every four years! I can imagine other groups of people that stir your resentment and anger! You should listen to Martin Luther King some. He's a man of God.
Why are you calling ekim the chimp a racist?

Just put him on ignore like everyone else has done! Originally Posted by lustylad
Like your blow buddy Baboono?

Have you apologized for letting him take the fall, Junior?

Heard? Loud pipes?. You live in the ghetto? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU live at YOUR gloryholes EKIM ! One of which YOU have next to those KAnsASS mountains to latch on to those tourists coming through, right EKIM !
YOU live at YOUR gloryholes EKIM ! One of which YOU have next to those KAnsASS mountains to latch on to those tourists coming through, right EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Are "loud pipes" against the law in Kansas? Apparently sucking them isn't!!!!
YOU live at YOUR gloryholes EKIM ! One of which YOU have next to those KAnsASS mountains to latch on to those tourists coming through, right EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Are "loud pipes" against the law in Kansas? Apparently sucking them isn't!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yo fags are on parade.

Better not call EKIM that when he has his best clients around !
Yo fags are on parade.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So YOU'VE added more rainbow-colored clothing items to YOUR "work " outfit, huh EKIM ! Must be making good money down at those KansASS gloryholes ! Mebbe YOU can advise YOUR mentor assup on the newest in gay fashions !
So YOU'VE added more rainbow-colored clothing items to YOUR "work " outfit, huh EKIM ! Must be making good money down at those KansASS gloryholes ! Mebbe YOU can advise YOUR mentor assup on the newest in gay fashions ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He should be more careful when taking selfies ..... too much background.

.... he seems to have quite and album of photos he's taken.
\
Some of his "guy-friends" are going to get pissed about his publicly displaying them.
He should be more careful when taking selfies ..... too much background.

.... he seems to have quite and album of photos he's taken.
\
Some of his "guy-friends" are going to get pissed about his publicly displaying them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And notice how EKIM has his face turned away from the camera ! STILL not wanting to come out of the shitpile and admit to his faggotry ! But definitely proud of his rainbow thong ! Musta been at one of those "marches " that he claims as his military service for carrying the fag flag whilst wearing his rainbow colored thong. He must have given his feather boa away to a " friend " so they didn't " catch a cold " ! ( just a ploy by EKIM to go visit the fellow fag and get HIS fudge packed after a bukakke session ! )